Status: This story is pretty much permanantly on hiatus. I've just lost any and all inspiration. Sorry

A Story With a Very Dumb Title...

Mae's POV

We greeted the other boys, while Lor and Bill dove into a conversation.

“So what’s the plan?” Georg asked, smirking at the couple.

“What plan?” Tom asked, looking over his menu.

“Uhm…we’re going to…uhm…” I mumbled.

“Listen, we’re trying to set up Bill and Lor,” Elizabeth said.

“So shut up and pay attention.” Georg added.

“We wait until after the waitress has taken our drink orders, then we are going to make up excuses to leave. Strify and Kiro,”

“The people from the mall?” Gustav interrupted.

Elizabeth sighed, “Yes. They are sitting behind the trellis and we are going to go sit by them and see what happens.”

“Nah, I don’t want to be here anyways. You guys can spy on them, I’m going to go do something fun.” Tom said.

“What are you guys talking about?” Lor jumped in, when she realized we were all huddled together.

“Oh nothing, so what are you going to order?” I asked.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Hello, my name is Marissa and I will be your server tonight. Can I get you some drinks?”

“Oh yes, I’d like a coke.”

“Water.”

“Pepsi”

“Sprite”

“Water”

“Nothing. Thank you.”

When she had left Tom decided to leave first.

“I left my phone in the car, I’m gonna go get it.” And he left.

We shrugged and let ourselves be pulled back into the conversation. Lor was giggling. She’s making this bet really easy. Hah.

A few minutes later Elizabeth got up, “I’m going to go get some fresh air. I’m starting to feel Claustrophobic.”

Gustav stood up, “I’ll go with you.”

Elizabeth smiled and walked towards the exit, followed by him.

“What a gentleman.” Georg said sarcastically.

“So what did you guys do today?” Bill asked, drawing his attention away from Lor and towards the whole group.

“We spent all morning with the boys from Cinema Bizarre.” Lor said dismissively.

“Yeah, it was really fun. We went out to breakfast, then we just hung out.” I added.

“The three we met at the mall?”

“Yes, Georg.” Lor said.

“And the other two. Yu and Romeo.”

“Me?”

Lor snorted, “No, his name is Yu.”

“Weird.”

“I’m going to go look for Tom.” Georg said, “Find out where he went.”

He then left. It was just me, Lor and Bill.

“Why does everybody keep leaving?” I joked, well I pretended to joke.

“I don’t know, but I have a feeling we’re going to be stuck with the bill.” Lor said.

“You are already stuck with me.” Bill said, while attempting a straight face.

We all busted up.

“Speaking of leaving,” I said, “I have to pee.”

“Thanks for sharing!” Lor called as I walked away.

As soon as I was out of sight I skipped around the building to the table where my friends were all sitting. Georg, Strify, and Kiro all had fake mustaches on, and Elizabeth has pulled her hair into a hat. Gustav was sitting, looking amused.

They grinned at me.

“Now we see what happens.” Strify said, and looking on the verge of laughter, we all peered through the trellis to look across the room.

Lor and had scooted closer to each other and were talking and laughing. Me and Elizabeth high-fived.

After we had eaten we decided to leave.

“But what about Bill and Lor?”

“Oh please,” Elizabeth sighed, “Lor may be odd, but she is a girl. We’ll find out what happened later.”

“Yeah, let’s go.” Strify agreed.

So we left.

Later that night Lor walked into the house, and sat down, smiling at us. Strify and Kiro were still with us.

We were all sitting in the living room, Strify was painting my nails and Elizabeth
and Kiro were watching an anime on the t.v. and commentating loudly since they’d
both already seen it.

“You guys are awesome. I’m totally pissed off at you for ditching us, but thanks.”

Me and Elizabeth started giggling. Strify chuckled.

Lor looked at the two men, “Were you a part of this scheme?”

Kiro shook his bangs out of his face, “Not really.”

“Not the planning anyways.” I clarified.

“Where is our moms.” Lor asked.

“It’s 11 o’clock at night. They are doing what all moms do, sleep.” Elizabeth smiled.

“So what happened?” I asked, examining the hand Strify had just finished.

“We talked, and ate.” But her smile betrayed her. Lor never had such a girly smile, it was unnatural.

“He might have asked me out to dinner.”

“I knew it!!!” I yelled, accidentally into Strify’s ear. “Sorry Strify.”

“It’s fine.” He smiled.

“What else happened?” Kiro asked, pausing the t.v.

“Nothing really. We talked. What are you watching?”

Elizabeth chuckled, “Ouran High School Host Club.”

Lor laughed too, “Awesome. So what have you guys been doing?”

“Nothing really. We should probably go. We have an interview tomorrow. You are still coming tomorrow night right?”

“Totally. Bye.” Elizabeth hugged Kiro and Strify, I hugged Strify then Kiro. Lor hugged them both on their way out.

“Hey Lor,” I said, holding up a giant bag, “we have skittles.”
♠ ♠ ♠
There may be a few errors. I wrote this while watching Van Helsing so I wans't totally focused. ^-^