Status: This story is pretty much permanantly on hiatus. I've just lost any and all inspiration. Sorry

A Story With a Very Dumb Title...

Mae's POV

Wow, I can’t believe I am talking to Tokio Hotel!! This is sooooo cool!

Lor is yapping on with Bill about something, I don’t really care enough to join that conversation.

“So, Mae, why are you in L.A?” Gustav asked. He was trying to be polite and make small talk, since our friends clearly weren’t going to shut up any time soon. I don’t mind.

“Oh, our you tube show was ‘discovered’ or whatever and now we are going to be filming it for Disney!”

Tom looked disgusted, “You’re Disney girls?”

I laughed, and laughed, and laughed. We had become disney girls. Who’d have guessed it?

Lor skipped over and put her hand on my shoulder, “Mae, breathe!”

I let an exaggerated breath out before looking up, “Where’d Elizabeth go?” I asked.

Lor rolled her eyes, “Our fan-girling scared her off. Stupid hypocrite.” Lor pouted and I laughed again, apparently I’m high. Probably off excitement. I gasped.

“WE CAN’T LEAVE HER OUT THER EBY HER SELF! WE MUST RESCUE HER!” I yelled, linking arms with Lor. She shrugged and turned to say good-bye to the band.

“Wait!” Bill said, handing Lor a piece of paper, “Here’s my number, maybe we can hang out this week?”

Lor nodded, “Why don’t you just help us find Elizabeth? Knowing her, she got distracted.”

I bounced out the door, with all the older peoples walking behind me.

“Lizzie!” I yelled. “Lizzie! Oh ELIZA! I have your mocha!” Once we were to the parking lot we were about to turn around. “ELIZA! WHERE ARE YOU!” I shouted.

I was tackled by a mass of brown hair, “Don’t call me that!” She said, sitting on me in the parking lot, spilling her coffee and chocolate all over her shirt.

“Elizabeth, meet Tokio Hotel!” I said, gesturing to the group of guys. Luckily nobody heard me.

Elizabeth continued to sit on my stomach, on the concrete and waved, “Yola.”

“Why’d you leave us Lizzie?” Lor asked, smirking. Elizabeth jumped off me and started chasing our friend. She caught her a second later (Lor didn’t actually run, just mostly step back.)

“E-Liz-A-Beth!” She emphasized.

Lor smirked and Skipped away singing, “Lizzie, Beth, Eliza Beth! Lizzie Beth! Eliza Beth!”

Elizabeth grabbed at her but was stopped by a hand.

“Elizabeth, stop it! There are other people here you know!”

Elizabeth stopped, “Yes mom.”

I looked at the band, “You’re still here? That’s impressive.” Then my eye spotted something, “OOOOOH CHOCOLATE!!” The vending machine was calling me, I swear!

Elizabeth’s mom handed me a dollar and I skipped to the machine, we love skipping. The two G’s followed me.

“Are you guys always like this?” Georg asked me. I giggled and nodded, trying to find a good type of candy. Butterfinger or Snickers? This wasn’t fair!

“Pretty much. Except at night, then we’re worse.” I chose a Butterfinger and looked at my friends. Elizabeth was standing obediently next to her mom, and Lor was giving Bill her number. Elizabeth saw us talking and walked over.

“Wanna bet?” Gustav asked.

“On what?” I asked.

“Bill and your friend Lor. Ten bucks that they are together before the end of the month!” He said.

“Nah, only take a week.” I argued.

Georg just shook his head, “I don’t think they’ll end up together, too similar.”

Elizabeth just rolled her eyes.

“That doesn’t make sense!” I argued.
“MAE!” Lor yelled, “TIME TO GO!” I walked over to them. We waved good-bye to the band and got in jeep.

“How was your flight?” Stacey asked. I smiled at Elizabeth’s mom.

“Good, it was fun!”

“No it wasn’t! They wouldn’t let me sleep!” Lor disagreed. Elizabeth smiled. She’s awfully well behaved around adults. Stupid adults.

“THat’s…exactly like them. You guys have time to get freshened up, and then we will be going to the studio so that you can be fitted for wardrobe.”

“Sounds like fun.” Elizabeth spoke up.