Well I Know I'm Not Alright

When I Come Around

The next morning I woke up early. I was so use to getting up at the crack of dawn to drive that it was impossible to sleep in late. Maegan, and Elaina had no problem sleeping in. They were both very tired.

As I got up, I expected coffee. Then I noticed that there was no food, or coffee. I moaned, and made an annoyed face. I forgot that we just moved in yesterday. I sighed knowing that it would be better if I went food shopping. I also needed to find a job out here anyway. I sat down with a bottle of water and started to make a list of food. "Let's see." I started.

"I'm thinking coffee is number one for us to get." I jumped into the air as I heard Maegan's voice. I looked at her.

"Holy shit. Try not to scare me next time." I said. She laughed at me and looked into the fridge.

"Fuck! We have nothing. Do we?" She asked.

"No. I'm going shopping in an hour. Wanna come with me?" I asked.

"Sure. Elaina isn't getting up any time soon though. She was up till like four in the morning yesterday. Were so use to driving."

"Yeah same here. I woke up around six this morning and fell asleep again."

"Mmhm."

We both sat down and started to make a list as we had water to replace our coffee that we were so use to getting at this time in the morning.

"We need orange juice, and bananas." Maegan said. I wrote them down.

"How about cereal? There not expensive and we could save a lot of money on them." I said.

"Sure. We also need eggs for Elaina. If she doesn't cook, she'll start to whine on not becoming a famous chief or whatever."

"A baker. I can't believe that she got that job here already. I haven't even started to look yet." I said.

"Well, she is a very good baker, and pretty known for it where she use to work."

"True. Anyway, how about some cold food that you can heat up in the a matter of a minute?" I asked.

"Yes! That would be fucking great." Maegan said with a smile.

We left a note on the table for Elaina as soon as we got dressed to go food shopping. She would probably be sleeping by the time we get back anyway. So it didn't matter.

As we walked outside and locked the door, we saw a guy coming out of the apartment. He had brown hair, and was very tall. I also noticed a couple of tattoos. We looked at each other. He smiled. "Good morning, new neighbors." He said with a smile. We both smiled at him.

"Good morning." Maegan said back.

"And your name's are?" He asked.

"I'm Lizzie O'Donelle." I said.

"Maegan Kingson." Maegan said.

"Isn't there three of you girls?" He asked.

"Yeah. The other one is still sleeping. Her name is Elaina Walker."

"Oh. My name's Mike Pritchard, but people call me Mike Dirnt." He said with a smile.

"Well nice to meet you." Maegan said.

"So why are you guys up so early?" He asked us.

"Well, we have no food, and no coffee. So were about to go food shopping." I said.

"The best super market is called Best Yet. It maybe a little different, but it's got good prices on everything." He told us.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem. If you guys need anything you can come on over and ask away." He said.

"Okay. I'm sure we might need a couple of things in the next week or so." I said.

"Yeah. Well, time for me to get to work. I'll see you guys later." He said.

We walked down with him, and drove away. As we drove to the super market we noticed it very well that it was different. It wasn't the cleanest or nicest part of town. I was kinda scared for my own life at one point.

We walked into the super market and noticed that all of prices were very low. We got so much food that at one point Maegan suggested that we should get a second cart. I was laughing the whole entire time we were shopping. It was fun.

As we got to the cash register, I noticed the help wanted sigh on the window. I then looked back at the lady. "Are you guys looking for some help?" I asked. The lady looked up. She nodded.

"Yeah. We've been looking for weeks. Want an application?" She asked.

"Yes, please." I said.

As she handed me an application she rang us up. It came out to be a hundred and fifty dollars. That was cheap compared to New York. I smiled as I handed her the money.

"When should return this to you?" I asked.

"I leave around noon today. So around eleven, if you don't mind." She said.

"Yeah. That's totally fine with me." I said.

As we left, Maegan also noticed a help wanted sign near a restaurant. She smiled. I pulled in as she went inside and asked for an application. Not even a minute passed, and she walked out of there with a piece of paper in her hand. She came in and started to laugh.

"I'm already fucking hired!" She said. I looked at her.

"How the fuck did you get the job already?" I asked.

"All I did was make a joke saying that I'm poor, and I need a job. The guy looked at me and laughed and said just fill this out, and you start on Wednesday." I laughed at her as I pulled out.

"That's so funny." I said.

We got back to the apartment and brought bags in. Elaina was still asleep after two hours of food shopping. We weren't shock. I knew she would still be asleep. it was only ten O'clock too. As I walked into the kitchen I noticed the note that we had left. She didn't even get up once.

Three hours passed and I got the job at Best Yet. I start on Thursday next week. I was happy. I sat down on the couch and watched Elaina get up. I smiled. "Good afternoon, sleeping beauty!" I said. She yawned and looked at the time. It was twelve thirty.

"Hello. Sorry I slept in. I was so tired."

"No it's fine. I understand. Me, and Maegan got jobs." I said.

"Really? Where?" I asked.

"I'm working for a super market about ten minutes from here, and Maegan is working in a local restaurant five minutes from here." I said.

"That's good. We have food!" She screamed in excitement.

"Ha ha! Yeah we went food shopping too this morning."

"Wow. You guys got a lot done huh?" She asked.

"Yep. We are officially moved in." I said.

After about an hour or so, I was showered and dressed. I was also a little bored too. I sighed as I grabbed the remote control. I didn't want to watch t.v., but it was the only thing that I could do for now on until I knew the town. Then I heard a knock on the door. I got up, and opened the door to a boy that was a little taller then me, with beach blond hair, and a noise piercing. I looked at him.

"Hello. How can I help you?" I asked.

"Hi. I'm Billie Joe Armstrong. I live next door to you guys with Mike." He said.

"Oh! Hi. I'm Lizzie O'Donelle. Come on in." I said. He came in with a smile.

"Wow. You guys cleaned this place up really nice." He said.

"Well, I didn't really. My Uncle painted the walls for me and stuff."

"Oh yeah. That's right. Me, Mike, and Tre helped him out. You sure did have a lot of shit."

"Yeah I know. Thanks for that by the way." I said.

"Hey. No problem. Anyway, I wanted to come over, and say hi, and let you guys know to not hesitate if you guys need anything." He said.

"Yeah, Mike said that already."

"Well, then, I just wanted to remind you guys." He said with a laugh.

"Thanks for reminding me then." I said.

"Well, now I've got to go to work. See you guys around." He said.

"Thank you. Come by any time you'd like." I reassured him.

"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind." He said.

This town wasn't bad at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a lot of idea's.

Comments would be great guys. <3

Thank you for reading.