Status: Slowly Active.

Traitor in a Second

Wear My Confidence Like A Costume

Snap decisions are usually my strong point, and that’s why the only thing running through my mind was a couple strings of unladylike curse words, one reserved for each of the guys walking to their respective cars.

But instead: “get back in here guys, if someone sees you they are going to call the cops,” Marc yelled out of the garage door before they got too far.

Upon hearing this they all stopped and turned to face me.

“Y’all heard him; I wasn’t done with the lot of you anyway.” I said moving to stand beside marc as they all grumbled their own replies and came back into the garage.

“Let’s go to the kitchen and I’ll clean you guy up, there we can talk about this like sensible adults instead of high-strung and testosterone overloaded boys ganging up on one girl.” I was obviously fed up with them and their ridiculous wager.

Two days was not long enough to fall in love and love was definitely not worth breaking up a group of friends.

They all followed me to the kitchen and scattered themselves into various spots, Caleb on the bar stool, Kyle on the island, and Jonathan on the booth style chairs around the breakfast table.

Leaving things in silence for the time being I asked Kyle where some rags were and applied water to them, first deciding to help out Kyle for he was closest to me.

As I approached him with the wet rag he smiled a little then groaned in what I assumed was pain.

I heard Caleb and Jonathan both grunt.

“Oh shut up, you guys are next, he was closest.” I told them rolling my eyes at their immaturity. Had they always been this insensible?

I began whipping the dried blood off of Kyle’s face and decided this would be an OK time to start the conversation.

“Have you guys come to your senses yet? There is no way in hell you actually believe I am going to be put on a clock, what were you three thinking? Fighting? Is that your answer to this?” though I was trying hard not to be totally mad, I couldn’t control the level of my voice and ended up yelling at the boys.

They sat in silence all bowing their heads in shame except for Kyle whose head I was holding up with one hand while I gently continued to wipe off the blood.

“Fine, if you guys won’t talk yet then I will, you want to be assholes then I’m going to be a bitch.” I said turning away from Kyle while still holding his face in my hand.

All my attention was now directed at Caleb as I turned in his direction, I didn’t want to start with Kyle because then I’d be yelling straight in his face do to the close proximity I had to
currently be to him while I cleaned him up.

Caleb looked terrified which I wasn’t surprised about; I think this would go down in the history books as the first time I had ever yelled at any of them.

Yet, after the first couple sentences were done being yelled at them I calmed down considerably.

“Start talking Caleb, you always have something to say, you are up first,” I said barely above a whisper as I turned back o Kyle, who looked more terrified then most of them considering I was still holding on to his face.

i gently swabbed while caleb began to speak.
♠ ♠ ♠
i think i've yet to express how happy i am that i got the even number chapters, OCD thing.

this is lame but the next part will be fun to write:)