Lost in Memories

I know the thing you're missing!

Gerard's POV

I woke up on the couch and I was like shocked. Enya cuddling me and I felt so...so...in love? I don't know. I felt my hole is totally filling up. I wanted to wake Enya up but I let her sleep. I went to park for a walk and I accidently stepped on some girl's foot.

I apologized but she didn't mind. She was so dirty I can say like she was wild for a long time. She ran away. She was shy I think. I wanted to stop her but...I was walking near trees and bushes and I saw that girl again starring at the river. I stepped closer and asked who is she.

She was quiet but she said:
" Go away I don't like people."

I told her that she can't be afraid of me. She turned to me and speaked so hard that she lives in the park for a half of her life. She was very skinny. Her long hair was on her face. I offered a talk and she was starting to trust me. She first wanted to tell me her life story but. She didn't cuz she was too upset. I moved her hair away and saw her face.
I thought it was Enya and I realized it's Marry Jane.

"I know your sister, Marry Jane..." I said.

She looked at me very shocked and she almost ran away, but I stopped her and told her that she really misses her and she's looking for her for all her life.

She whispered:"Where is she? Who are you?"

I told her that we met yesterday and she told me everything. She was very ashamed of her look and I first wanted to offer her a shower on my place but I knew Enya was already there.

"Come with me, I must end your lonley life. Meet your sis, Marry." I was serious.

She was stepping slowly, stopping for every 3 steps. She wasn't sure what was she doing... I promised her that everything will be okay and she trusted me, but very hard. We went home and Mikey said that Enya still sleeps and that Tracy left. After Marry got dressed into some of my clothes she saw Enya on the couch.

She sat near her and watching her face. Tears were obvious. She touched her and Enya woke up. She saw her and shouted. Marry got scared and ran away from her and I stopped her. Enya realized what happened and they started a long talk.
After a while I came with some cups of tea.

Enya asked me:" You found her?"

I said yes and she hugged me. She was thanking me so much and i didn't know what to do. Marry Jane was smiling and she felt happier. In my mind I felt happy too cuz I did a good job.

Mikey's POV

Gerard met Enya today and he already burned her heart? We spent this day with Marry Jane including and it was fun, I felt my memories blowing away slowly and this is good. Later we went for a walk and met other guys. We were hanging out untill Tracy's mother called.

Well Tracy had to go but Enya stayed. We were walking straight and we noticed something on the bridge. We took a look closer and we realized there were 5 dead bodies lying in blood. Enya screamed and Gerard hugged her and we were all upset, Frank was already calling police and Enya was all shocked looking around and around to see anybody kill us too.

I saw bushes shaking and we were shouting and running away. I felt like many ghosts is catching me and saying:
"You will be next!"
and another one laughing:
"Your mother didn't have any good meat."

And I got really scared. Police arrived but we escaped home first. I sank down to the kitchen floor and stared into the fridge, so did Gerard. Friends joined us but they weren't so scared. Enya was, and she was holding Gerard like she'll never let him go anywhere. We were quiet until someone opened the door.

We weren't moving and thought the killer got into our house but when Gerard turned on the light we noticed a police officer. He thanked us for calling and warned us to not go out in the evenings. We agreed and Enya's mum was at the door. Enya didn't want to leave and Gerard said that Enya is so scared and that if she would let here be here untill she gets fine. She finaly allowed and we all took some sleep on the couch.