Lost in Memories

Cancer

I updated chapter 4, so better read it before this one.

Gerard's POV

I woke up and Enya was sitting next to me, holding my hand and she said that she couldn't sleep. I asked why didn't she wake me up to be with her but she...just didn't, she said I was sleeping too cute. Aww, I hugged her and we all got up. Mikey prepared some sandwiches and the phone ringed. Actually I so hate this phone cuz everytime we answer we get sick and miserable.

"Can't we just buy a new phone?" I said giggling.

"Your cell phone was okay." Mikey answered.

"Was."I repeated and answered the phone.

Mikey's POV

This night was full of nightmares. I felt Frank turning around every second, and Gerard mummbling something. I was cofused, everybody were, and still are. Yea the phone ringed at breakfast, but we weren't very sure to pick it up. I relieved when Gerard whispered that it's okay. He was standing for a long time thee and I thought he got frozen or something but then he said someone also needs me.

I answered and I heard Enya's mum on the phone. I also saw Gerard walking very very slowly looking straight for his every move and he sat down and put his hands to the table and breathing very deep. I hung up and did the same thing. I felt my head like it got touced by a cold hand cutting my forehead with nails and I felt my tongue in my stomach.

Gerard whispered to Enya:
"Don't be shocked what I'm gonna tell ya right now."

Enya was already shaking like a stick on the water. Like a butterfly not able to fly.

"Tracy has a cancer..."

Tears blowed down Gerard's and my face. Enya analyzed his sentence and she got all green to her head. She was sitting in the middle of nowhere and the sand under her chair was fretting her emotions and memories. Frank felt like going home and thinking about things happening around here.

Amanda broke the glass od water cuz of the pressure and Ray was watching the knife very deeply. We were sitting like we're never gonna stand up again. Like we will overgrow and propel roots. Like someone chained us to the table of our poured feelings and memories. Like a river of our blood, sweat and tears will join the park's river.

Gerard's POV

I got up and pulled Mikey's and Enya's hand to get them to the hospital. Marry, Amanda and Ray didn't want to go. We sat on the edge of Tracy's bed and she was sleeping with her eyes opened. Enya hold her hand and she found a paper there. It was a poem, written by Tracy.

Turn away
If you could get me a drink
Of water cause my lips are chapped and faded
Call my Aunt Marie
Help her gather all my things
And bury me
In all my favorite colors,
My sisters and my brothers, still,
I will not kiss you,
Cause the hardest part of this,
Is leaving you.

Now turn away,
Cause I'm awful just to see
Cause all my hair's abandoned all my body,

All my agony,
Know that I will never marry,
Baby, I'm just soggy from the chemo,
But counting down the days to go.
It just ain't livin'
And I just hope you know,

That if you say,
Good-bye today,
I'd ask you to be true,
Cause the hardest part of this,
Is leaving you...
Cause the hardest part of this,
Is leaving you...

Tracy looked at us:

"Have you read it? Good."

She whispered and exhaled. Enya closed her eyes lied down next to Tracy and started to sing Tracy's song.

Mikey's POV

I was watching the death of my best friend. I got stoned. But even the stone would melt down of my tears. My legs fell apart into ash. I couldn't realize that I was just talking and having a good time with her yesterday. I was drowning in an acid and bawling.

That feel really captured my body. We came home, Marry, Ray and Amanda were still sitting there. We told them she's dead and they just couldn't believe, Amanda fell off the chair and Gerard knew he was the first one who was depressed and then me, and now everybody like he is infecting his own friends so he ran out of the house and parked on his fav place again.