Prisoner of Your Love

Inside Information

Image

Deb gave Shadows a cold glare as he closed the door behind them, sealing them both in the windowless room. Shadows really wasn’t in the mood to deal with this right now. Under normal circumstances, he’d relish the fact that she was willing to beat a bitch up to gather his attention.

But these weren’t normal times anymore.

He was sick of this scene and wanted to get back out into the real world, where there were oh so many more opportunities. Right now, Deb was only hindering his plans and he didn’t really enjoy that detail.

“Look, Deb, you need to cut this shit out. I need Adele in order to get the fuck out of here. And for your sake, I really hope you don’t try and interfere again.”

Deb was beyond pissed. She couldn’t believe that the man she’d come to love would be so willing to take some stranger’s side over her. He wanted to leave the prison, but why? Everything he needed was right here. There was food, shelter, power, and her.

Despite her hard-headedness, she would be willing to comply to his every command, if he’d only let her. But no. He’s choosing Adele. He’s choosing freedom.

She knew that she was still holding onto the knife. Perhaps he’d forgotten, or maybe he just didn’t take notice of it in the dim room. Her hand trembled with rage and hatred as she pictured him running away with that prissy, rich bitch. What would she have here with him gone? No, she wouldn’t allow it.

Tears of frustration lined her eyes as she reached forward and jabbed the knife into his muscled abdomen. Warm blood coursed onto my fingers as it passed onto the floor. She felt his hand brush across hers as he ripped the knife effortlessly out of his flesh and discarded the knife onto the ground.

He didn’t want to fight with Deb right now. For once when he said he was going to have a chat with her, he really meant that. It wasn’t sarcastic or intended to mean anything else.

Now, she asked for it.

His hand landed on her chest as he shoved her backward, causing her to stumble and fall hard on her ass. The concrete floor was unforgiving as she felt her skin practically bruising on contact.

“What’s your fucking problem, Deb?” he demanded before slapping her across the face.

She swallowed the taste of blood down quickly. “It’s not fair,” she whispered, “why don’t you want me?”

She cursed herself for appearing and sounding so god damn pathetic, but she couldn’t take it anymore. It was just too much. Shadows’ face softened slightly as he tried to make out her figure in the darkness. Why couldn’t she take a hint?

He wasn’t interested in a relationship. He was a murderer for fuck’s sake. Quite honestly, this surprised him. He’d never seen Deb act so much like a…girl before.

Shadows reached forward and slowly wrapped his fingers around her neck, pulling her close to him so that his lips were right next to her ear. “You have two choices. Either you give this up and stop harassing Adele or I’ll save you from your apparent pain and kill you now. You have ten seconds before I make the decision for you,” he whispered slowly.

Deb’s eyes watered as her windpipe was cut off from its oxygen supply. She didn’t want to die, let alone be killed by the man she believed she loved. But could she really abandon her will and let Adele take her place?

“Fuck,” she mumbled clawing at his fingers. “I give.”

Shadows held on just a moment longer before withdrawing his fingers and listening to her gasping for breath, writhing at his feet.

Things were awkward outside of the room. Adele feared that Shadows would do his worst to Deb. After all, he brutally beat Adele for such an insignificant occurrence; image the intensity of his anger now! And on top of that, Gates kept mumbling something about wanting a cigarette.

Adele stood by Matt’s side, pleased that he had forgiven her, despite the circumstance. Adele heard what sounded like a struggle shortly after Shadows’ voice rose. She didn’t want to stick around and listen to this.

“Hey, Matt, do you think you can walk with me or something? We can come back later…” she whispered.

Matt nodded in understand, taking her hand in his and leading her down the corridor.

Gates watched them walk away with a look of curiosity and jealous. Without their knowledge, he followed closely behind.

“There are a few rooms around here that are totally vacant. It can really come in handy when you need to get away for a while, spend some time alone,” Matt explained as he lead Adele into a room similar to the one Shadows was in with Deb.

“Ah, I can see why Shadows spends so much time down here,” she laughed.

“Look, Adele, I’m sorry for what I did to you. I never should’ve ignored you. But I can’t stand the thought of you working with Shadows for any reason. He’s much more dangerous than you can imagine and I – .”

Adele was alone with Matt at last, and she wasn’t quite in the mood for a lecture. She stopped him from continuing by leaning forward and letting her lips enclose his. He was hesitant, only out of surprise, but broke free of his stupor quickly, pulling her close to him and allowing his tongue to inch inside her mouth.

Adele unbuttoned her jumpsuit, letting it collect in clumps at her ankles. Matt’s hands ran gently down her exposed flesh, pausing once he found her chest. He broke his lips away and now used his tongue to tease her hardened nipples before wrapping his lips around them and sucking tenderly.

Goosebumps crept across her body with every motion. He stripped down next, laying on the ground next to her, going mad at the wonderful feeling of her flesh meeting his. The head of his penis quickly found her entrance. No words were needed to confirm or deny what they both wanted.

They held each other tightly as he entered. There was some sort of union between them, a bond between body and soul as he moved his hips accordingly to thrust in and out of her, sending waves of friction and pleasure coursing through her anatomy.

His length was perfect; long enough to reach her pleasure spot, yet not too wide to tear the walls of her vagina. He increased speed as heat cultivated between their bodies.

This was everything that they’d ever wanted…everything that had been building up since they had first met in England; and, it was a release of all the tension and suffering both had endured in the prison since Adele’s arrival.

She moaned out his name constantly as she felt the flame of passion rise inside her core.

She was so close.

A static noise erupted over the overhead speaker before the secretary spoke. “There is a visitor here for Adele Luis. Report to the visiting center immediately.”

“Shit,” she cursed, fearing she wouldn’t have enough time to finish.

“Don’t worry,” Matt breathed, “we’ve got time.”

Just as the words passed his lips, someone beat the door violently from the other side. “Open up in there!” a firm voice demanded.

Reluctantly, Matt pulled out of Adele, and re-dressed himself; Adele did the same.

“What are the chances?” she mumbled, heading toward the door.

Upon opening the door, much to both of their surprise, they found that…no one was out there. They exchanged confused glances before Matt led her to the visiting area, each hardly able to disguise their angered disappointment.

Shadows opened the door with Deb trailing behind him. He was surprised to find that Adele and Matt were missing. “Where is she?” he growled.

“Her and Tuck ran off together doing God knows what in one of the rooms down the hall.”

Shadows was about to say something, but was stopped by an interesting announcement.

“Who the hell would be here to visit her?” he questioned, growing curious. The three of them walked down to the visiting area to wait and find out for themselves.

Adele and Matt shared a quick kiss before she followed the guard into the room. He showed her to a small cubicle with a piece of glass separating her from the outside world. On the other side of the glass was a man that she’d never seen nor met before. He already held the phone to his ear and seemed incredibly anxious.

Adele picked the phone up and kept her eyes locked on the stranger. “I’m sorry, but who are you?”

“My name is David…I’m a lawyer,” he replied, stretching the truth slightly.

Adele’s attention instantly peaked. “A lawyer, huh? Don’t you know that I already have one? He may be a shitty one…but I do have one.”

“I’m aware. I am here before I’ve been reviewing details about your case, and I believe that you’re innocent, I really do.”

Adele scoffed, “I appreciate that, David, but it’s a little too late. The jury already decided my sentence.”

“That may be so, but I have some interesting information for you. A news story was released the other day saying that Mindy, the secretary from your office, tried to sign off for CJ’s inheritance. Don’t you find that a little strange?”

Adele paused to take in the information. What, did CJ leave all of his inheritance to her? “Did she get the money?”

“No, no of course not. AJ Morris is the only one entitled to that money.”

“Who’s AJ?”

“You didn’t know? CJ had a twin brother…”

“You don’t say,” she murmured as the wheels in her mind spun rapidly. “Do you mind if I make a suggestion?” David nodded, so she proceeded with her thoughts. “Do you have any connections to the coroner’s office? If so, could you request that they…dig ‘CJ’ up and take a DNA sample?”

David’s eyebrows crinkled in confusion. He didn’t know where she was taking this. “I could have done that…had he not been cremated.”

Adele cursed under her breath. “What about his brother? Could you get a DNA sample from him?”

“What’s with the DNA talk, Adele? I don’t get what that has to do with Mindy trying to take the money…”

“This isn’t about Mindy, although that is a large issue in itself. Don’t you find it odd that he has a twin brother, who hardly ever goes out into public…who I didn’t even know of…who has to have Mindy try to sign the check for him?”

David held his hands up to slow her down. “Wait a minute, you think that CJ is still alive, and that AJ’s the one who died? That still wouldn’t help your case, though. Your prints were on the thermos.”

“Well what motive would I have? And why would his brother be at his desk anyway?”

David sighed heavily. He hadn’t expected this kind of complication to arise. He wasn’t sure of he was really cut out for this case, suddenly. Adele could read the hesitation on his face. “Please, David, you gotta look into this for me. If there’s a chance for you to help get me out of here, I really need you to do this,” she pleaded, suddenly feeling a glimmer of hope.

“I can’t make any promises, but I’ll try to find some more information tomorrow. I will keep in touch with you.”

“Thank you,” she smiled.

“They are taking for-fucking-ever in there,” Shadows groaned.

“Agreed,” Deb muttered.

“Dinner starts in five minutes. Why don’t you two get something to eat? I’ll wait here for her and then we can meet up afterwards,” Gates suggested.

That was offer they couldn’t refuse. It was still immensely tense between Shadows and Deb, but neither one of them could ignore their boredom or their hunger.

Ironically enough, Adele finished her conversation just shortly after they had left. Gates waited in the darkness, waiting until she was just in front of him before striking. He reached forward, wrapping a hand tightly around her mouth to silence her surprised scream. She tried to struggle in his arms, but he was much, much stronger.

He dragged her to a darkened hall that seemed abandoned enough. He finally let her go, giving her enough room to turn and face him. He watched as a scowl instantly appeared on her face. “What the hell was that for?” she demanded.

He leaned in closer, watching her level of discomfort rise. “You are in no position to use that tone with me,” he said calmly.

She made a move to step past him, but he blocked her each time. She rolled her eyes. “What do you want? I’d like to get this stupid meeting over with so I can actually get some sleep tonight,” she said.

“You should know what I want by now, Adele. I must say, I’m offended that you’ve already given it two men, but have yet to let me have it.”

Her eyes widened once she realized what he was after. “You’re disgusting. What, were you the one who banged on the door? Were you spying on us the whole time, you pervert?” she accused.

Rage and jealousy lit up his eyes as he pushed her into the wall and pinned her tightly with his body. “Does that really matter? Surely, you realize whether you’re willing or not, I’ll have you and so will Shadows. I don’t know exactly how he plans to use you as a means of escape, but until then we’re going to use you in every way we need to. You’re going to fulfill our every desire and need. And don’t think for a second that your wannabe boyfriend can do anything to stop us,” he growled.

“Keep dreaming,” she spat, glaring up at him.

He heard footsteps coming in their direction and distanced himself slightly.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” he threatened. “Now, let’s go meet Shadows.”

He reached forward and gripped her hand in a crushing hold. Something in the back of Adele’s mind told her that he was right. But that didn’t mean she’d give it her all to fight against it.

After all, wasn’t she the one they needed to escape with?
♠ ♠ ♠
in the next chapter: adele must chose whether or not to betray shadows once again; also will deb make any effort to try and get along with adele? was gates telling the truth, or will matt and adele prove him wrong? also, how will oli feel about adele attacking him and running?

i would just like to thank the following people for your comments. they really blew me away this time and i was so freaking happy! So, THANK YOU: sullivan_4_life, Dame Chance, chloesalvatore, Izzy Bullets, kahankillertm, MissMantle, A7X_Lover13, and In deinem Schatten;

This chapter is dedicated to each of you. I hope you all enjoyed!!