‹ Prequel: Cirque De Panicke

Cirque De Panicke: Part Deux.

Chapter 3.

Ella had arranged to perform with Patrick and Gabe, each of them showing their different skills. They had quickly got through their routine, so they decided they would each spend their time doing what they wanted. Patrick went to watch Vicky and Nate do their trapeze act, while Gabe went to work on some new potions.

Ella, on the other hand, did not go to watch William rehearsing, like Gabe thought she had, but rather she had gone to her tent to perform a spell. A scrying spell. Or to be more precise, a scrying spell to find Rosa’s reincarnation.

She knew that she wouldn’t remember Ella, but she had to see that Rosa was alright. It worked fast, and Ella quickly left, teleporting out to avoid anyone seeing her leave.

She reappeared in a quiet alley and she walked out onto a slightly busy street. For LA, it seemed quiet. She walked across the road and into the small bookstore there.

She looked around silently, glancing at books, and occasionally looking around. There were only 3 or 4 other people in the store, and there was soft music playing in the background. A small coffee stall was half way through, with a few arm chairs beside it.

It was a nice place, quiet, calm, just somewhere to get away from the noise of the city outside the door. Ella fell in love immediately.

“Do you need any help at all?” A voice asked and Ella looked up to find blue eyes looking at her. Ella held back a gasp.

“No, I’m fine.” She said. She glanced down at the name tag, which read Rosie.

“Well, if you need any help, just ask.”

“Actually,” Ella said, before she could help herself. “I was wondering. Well, I need something new to read. What would you recommend?”

Rosie smiled at her and led her over to a small stand, picking up a book.

They spoke for 20 minutes more before Ella left the store, making her way back to the alley to transport herself back to the circus.

She set her bag down on the bed and took a deep breath. “So, you didn’t tell anyone you were going, why?” She jumped at Brendon’s voice. She turned to find him sitting on the couch. He was in his regular clothes, just jeans, a t-shirt and hoody.

“You’re not my father, Bren.” She told him.

“How was your mom?” He asked.

Ella stared at him. How had he found out about Rosa?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay in chapters! I promise I will start updating more often.

Comments? Even though I'm a bad author and don't update for a while.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo