I'm Lost in Confusion

LAX

I have been working on my wedding for the past two days. Nothing, I got nothing. What a waist of time. I’m fucking lost as shit. Well today she’s coming here. Oh fuck I forgot to call Johnny. I raced down stairs.

I dialed his number.

Jenn: “ Johnny”.

Johnny: “ what the fuck do you want”.

Jenn: “ don’t be a dick, I need you to go pick up Melly and Chad from the airport”.

Johnny: “ what, really, when. Why did you have to wait to tell me”.

Jenn: “ I’m not playing 21 questions here, just do it. Fuck your like a 2 year old”.

Johnny: “ whatever bitch, what time?”

Jenn: “at 2”.

He groaned. It was now 1:15. I really did forget.

Jenn: “ just fucking pick them up and take them to Jrs and Sofas, don’t bitch either dick head”.

Johnny: “ I fucking hate you so much”.

Jenn: “ well the feeling is mutual, I’m taking to you.”

He beat me to the punch, and hung up on me.
What a fucking bitch face. I see why we hate each other.
God I hope nothing crazy goes down. That would be my worst nightmare. I know for a fact the Brian is going to be a dick about this. He’s most likely not going to drop this either. But then again she did leave everything behind. I was going to be heading out soon ,when Brian walk in.

Brian: “ so is she coming”.

Jenn: “ yes, I have to go”.

Brian: “ who’s picking her up”.

Jenn: “ matt”. I said as I organized papers.

Yeah I feel like fucking with him.
Brian: “ what are you serious, why would he do that after what she did to him, is he fucking stupid”.

Jenn: " yeah you should really talk some sense into him. " I laughed.

Brian: " your fucking with me... Right."

Jenn:" took you long enough."

Brian:" why do you have to mess with me. "

Jenn: " it's my job, and I have been slacking hard core." I said grabbing my viva Inc themed note book , full of Ideas and Lyrics.

Brian:" whatever. "

Jenn:" hey! No attitude! I will kick your and again slut. "

Brian walked off.

Jenn:" yeah that's right hoe walk away. "

I quickly grabbed my things and headed out the door. We had a ton of things to go over. Hopefully we could go over some of it. But the more and more I think about her being there I know I'm going to get into a bad mood. I want to know why. I have the right to know why, she made my life do a 360, and now I must mend parts back together. She better have some good excuses. I roll up, and got out my car and walked up to the door. I knocked on the door. Wow I'm knocking on the door. Ok then that's odd. Whatever. I stood there and waited. I felt like I wanted to throw up but at the same time my best friend was back. The door opens and I was grabbed by the arm and jerked inside.

Sofa:" finally you show up. "

Jenn: "I had to do things ok. "

Jr:" yes well you know she's here".

Jenn:" yeah I know ok. Give me a fucking minute." I took a deep breath.

I walked into the living room and she was sitting on the couch her back to me. She was holding Chad. I missed him a lot. Oh my Fucking god I feels so weird its my best friend, we talk about anything and everything, and now I cant even look at her, let alone talk. I opened my mouth.

Jenn: “ Wow its really nice to see you show up, you going to run away”. I gave her one of my looks. Not a very nice one.

Shit I said that out loud.

She looked at me, not saying anything.

I figured that. Silence.

Jenn: “ that’s what I thought.”

Chad said a few words. That kid, he is so crazy. He looks like matt, so much. Some of his movements were just like matts. Crazy how that works.

Jenn: “ Hi Chad.”

He was occupied on what was in front of him.

Jr: “ ok we really need to discuss what’s going on with VIVA INC.”

Jenn: “ is there even going to be one, with one member acting hella fucking shady?”

Melly: “ I think you guys can handle something’s, with out me, and ill be here when you need me.”

I believed her, but it wasn’t good enough for me.

Sofa: “ are going to come back and forth?”

Melly: “ yeah.”

I shook my head. She is so fucking blind.

Time when by slowly. I was so pissed off I didn’t want to be there, I didn’t want to talk to her at all. We figured out she will be coming back when she’s needed, and then she will stay a be longer. Its like she just didn’t give a fuck. Frankly I don’t give a fuck right now.

Jenn: “ ok well I’ve to go”. I said standing up.

Jr: “ ok, well take this up another time”.

Jenn: “good”. I said meanly

I walked out the door and slamming it behind me. I got into my sleek BMW, and sped off. I drove what seemed like for ever, but was only 15 minutes. I drove into the drive a little. I noticed that Zacky, Brian, and Johnny were sitting in the front lawn drinking. What fucking typical red necks. I got out and slammed the door to my car.

Zacky: wow you must be pissed off.

Jenn: “ don’t fucking start with me zacky, I’m not in the mood for this. I said taking a seat on the grass next to Brian.

Johnny: “ what’s up your ass?”

Jenn: “ I don’t want to talk about it right now”.

Brian rubbed my back.

Zacky: “ where did you get those dope spy sunglasses?”

Jenn: “ I bought them, that’s where I got them.”

Zacky shook his head.

Jenn: “ how was the airport ride?”

Johnny: “ um I was, ok then I saw here, holding Chad, and a shit load of bags, so I helped her. But then inside I got mad, and I didn’t really want to talk about it.”

Brian: “ you should of fucking went off on her, its gets me mad talking about it right now.”

Jenn: “ Brian you cant do that.”

Brian: “ Why not?”

Jenn: “ because its my friend I have to deal with this.”

Brian:” well his my friend.”

Jenn: “ I don’t want to fucking talk about this.”

I was pissed off the rest of the night, I was irritated as fuck. I didn’t want to be talked to. I need to lock myself in a room and be alone. She’s back now, or maybe not. She could pick up her shit now, and never be heard from again. That really made me worry. I sat there remembering all the fun random times we had. Like when she told me that she was going on vacation with matt, and I freaked out. Every time she would go somewhere I would think she’s never coming back. And look what she did. Pick everything up and left. That made me mad for thinking about it now. A smile came across my face, as I heard brian picking the lock to our bedroom. The door push open.

Brian: “why do you have to lock the door?”

Jenn: “ I didn’t want you bothering me”.

He huffed.

Brian: “ why are you smiling, aren’t you supposed to be pissed off.”

Jenn: “ I am, but I remembered something.”

Brian: “ like what.”

Jenn: “ we took the train from Seattle to Chicago to get drunk.

Brian: “ just to get drunk?”

Jenn: “ yes and to see Chicago for like 10 minutes.”

Brian: “ alright then, do you need a hug”.

I looked at him.

Jenn: “ I guess.” I huffed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remeber: yoga, johnny, and zacky @ 7pm