I'm Lost in Confusion

UPS man

I sat down stairs sitting in front of the TV, drink a nice hot cup of coffee. I cant believe that it’s the middle of November, its crazy how time fly’s. The last thing I remember it was June, and I was walking down the isle to a man who would be hurt so much. I sighed a little. Jimmy is some what happy, we got my car all fixed up for him, he drives it around. But he comes here, and drops it off. So I really don’t get it. Zacky he still looks like he’s loosing weight, and getting brittle bones. I feel sorry that he broke his arm, but you cant help the clumsy. Loser. Johnny, well he’s Johnny, that’s it. He doesn’t talk about it, he keeps it to himself. Brian, well he has his out burst about it, then he’s ok, and there’s matt, he well, hurt of course, and confused. I cant really explain him. The door bell rang. Something that never happens. I walked to the door to answer it. The UPS man, with a shit load of boxes.

UPS man: “ Are you Jenn?”

Jenn: “ I sure am.” I rubbed my hands together.

Yes its like Christmas all over again!

UPS man: “ Sign here, and you want some help with them?”

Jenn: “ That would be great, you can put them here.” I said pointing to the side of the living room where the love seat was.

He brought all the boxes in. There sure was a lot. I’m excited to open them. I started. In the middle of going through, Brian came back home.

Brian: “ what’s all this?”

Jenn: “ Uh stuff.”

Brian: “ I get that, but what?”

He came over too look.

Brian: “ are you serious with all that, this is what you bought?”

Jenn: “ No.”

Brian: “ oh so there’s more.” he was defiantly pissed off.

He’s fine.

Jenn: “ no look, they sent us a picture of what all the flowers are going to look like.”

Brian: “ Oh, well that’s fine, but all these clothes that you ordered need to go back.”

Jenn: “ I got some for you too.” I said totally ignoring what he said, and giving them to him.

Brian: “ you have a bad habit, and you need to pay for it.”

Jenn: “ Ok well please don’t beat me, and your fine, you got clothes to.” I said with an attitude.

Brian: “ No jenn, they need to go back, the flowers are fine though, anything for the wedding is fine. Everything goes.”

Jenn: “ that’s going to be more money to send it back.”

Brian: “ I don’t care do it.” he walked off.

What a big fat bitch, I was trying to be nice, and get stuff for him too. I packed all the clothing away in the boxes.

Brian: “ Here.”

Jenn: “ Oh fuck you scared me…what?”

Brian: “ here, go clean my car.”

Jenn: “ You go clean it.”

Brian: “ No you go clean it, this your punishment, not mine.” He gave me a bucket.

Jenn: “ are you fucking kidding me? Really?”

Brian: “ yes, now get to it. I want it to look good, and why you are at it, do yours too.”

WOW!

I went out side, to go do my “job”. I cant believe he’s making me do this, this is so dumb. Punishment for this. He’s crazy. It took me two hours to clean both cars. I came back inside.

Jenn: “ are you happy master?”

Brian: “ I’ll go take a look and see.”

He actually got up and went outside took look.

Brian: “ Ok, go make me lunch now.”

Jenn: “ you go make it.”

Brian: “ this is part of your punishment, and it will be part of your wifely duties anyways, its good practice.”

I had a look of are you serious write on all over my face.

Jenn: “ whatever.” I walked into the kitchen.

I cant fucking believe him. I want to strangle him right now. I made him a sandwich, that’s all he’s getting that dick head. I walked out, and walked over to the couch where he was sitting. I slammed it on the coffee table.

Brian: “ Whoa, what’s with the anger.”

Jenn: “ don’t be dumb Brian.”

Brian: “ well you are the one who ordered all that stuff.”

I glared at him.

Brian: “ Now I know how much you hate it but, will you go grocery shopping.”

Jenn: “ Ah you’ve got to be kidding, that’s the one thing Brian. The one fucking thing.”

Brian: “ I know.” He said as he inhaled his sandwich.

I got up and grabbed my bag, and left. I walked out towards my car, when I saw matt walking up the drive way.

Matt: “ Whoa whoa, your cars are hella shinny and shit.”

Jenn: “ I fucking hope so, I spent like two hours on it.”

Matt: “ Oh they look nice. Where you going?”

Jenn: “ Grocery shopping.”

Matt: “ you hate it though.”

Jenn: “ yeah well I have no choice. Its my punishment.”

Matt: “ punishment?”

Jenn: “ I ordered a shit load of stuff, and he freaked out , he’s making me send it back, and I have to do what ever he says.”

Matt: “ that’s not right.”

Jenn: “ tell me about it, I better go before master see’s me talking to people. Go in there and beat him up for me.”

Matt: “ don’t worry I will.”

I laughed.

I went grocery shopping. That is the ONE fucking thing I hate. I hate it! I got back home, and came in with a shit load of bags.

Matt: “ Oh here let me help you.”

Jenn: “ its ok, I got it.”

Brian: “ Hey will you put them away too.”

Jenn: “ yes.” I said threw gritted teeth.

Matt: “ dude come on here, that is no way to treat her, just cause she bought shit. Its going back anyways so who cares.”

Brian: “ she cant do that all the time. it’s a good punishment. Its all fun, its not like im beating her on the side.” he joked around.

Jenn: “ If anyone who needs a beating its you.” I said walking past them to go get more food.

Matt: “ Seriously dude lay off.”

Brian: “ alright, fuck.”

I put all the food away in its right spot. I might as well cook dinner. I came out to the living room with a plate of food.

Jenn: “ Here matt, dinner.”

Matt: “ oh wow, thanks.”

Brian: “ where’s mine?”

Jenn: “ I don’t know, probably in the fridge.”

He made a sore look.

Matt: “ so I saw jimmy, driven around in your old car.”

Jenn: “ Oh yeah, its gone I didn’t even notice.”

Matt: “ you know what’s funny, it still has those snowboarding plates on it.”

Jenn: “ oh yeah oops. May bad.”

Brian: “ you know he wont notice, and if he does he wont change them,”

Jenn: “ and?”

Brian: “ you will have to pay to change them to California plates.”

Jenn: “ you mean you will. Since your think about it, go do that.”

Brian: “ What.”

Jenn: “ you heard me.”

Matt gave him a look like, do it now, or else. He is like a big brother I never had. He always looks out for me.

Brian: “ ok, ok after I eat.”

Jenn: “ we all know you cant go with out that, fat ass.”

Matt laughed.

I heard a loud door shut outside. I shrugged it off. Matt went to the window to look.

Matt: “ whoa this chick looks exactly like you.”

I walked over to look to see.

Brian: “ what are you looking at?

Matt: “ you have a twin?”

Jenn: “no.” I said as I took a closer look, as this myster women walked around this large truck.

I screamed, and shut the shades.

Jenn: “Oh fuck!”

Matt: “ who is that?”

Jenn: “ my mom”

Brian: “ oh man, I never met your family at all.” he said like he was nervous.

Jenn: “ well this is one you don’t want to meet. She’s fucking crazy.”

There was a loud knock at the door.

I opened it.

Mom: “ there you are jenn.”

Jenn: “ yeah here I am mom.”

Matt: “ whoa, this is so weird its like looking at two of them.”

My mom laughed. I took her inside. I should of noticed that big ass blue truck. I didn’t know that she brought the whole crew though. My little sister, my brother, and step dad.

Jenn: “ mom, this is matt.”

Mom: “ hi matt.”

Matt: “ hey nice to meet you.” he shook her hand.

Jenn: “ mom this is Brian.”

Mom: “ this is the one, you left for. You should of stay at Bam’s house?” she said like the bitch she was.

Jenn: “ yeah.” I said quietly.

Brian: “ uh hi, nice to meet you.”

Mom: “ yeah.”

Ok I’m about done with this shit, she is such a bitch sometimes, and I want to smack her.

Jenn: “ so why are you hear?”

Mom: “ well we all wanted to see you.”

No you didn’t you liar.

Jenn: “ oh.”

Matt: “ who’s this?” he pointed to my younger sister.

Jenn: “ my little sister and little brother.”

Matt: “ oh shit there’s more of your kind.”

Brian: ”I didn’t know that.”

Jenn: “ there only half of my kind.”

Brian: “ I didn’t know that either.”

I want them to leave.

Jenn: “ well sorry mom, we were about to leave, we have work to do. So you can come back like next week or something.”

Mom: “ well were here only for today, we need to leave anyways.”

Jenn: “ yeah, ok. Bye.”

I showed her to the door.

Matt: “ that was a little weird.”

Brian: “ tell me about it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh hell naw