I'm Lost in Confusion

Lazy Boy

I sat in Brian’s lazy boy recliner with my lap top in my lap, I was chatting with jr about what went down. God that was so uncalled for. My mom always would piss me off, and she just didn't give a fuck. I think that she kinda hurt Brian’s feelings. I don't want him to feel that way. Matt sure enjoyed it.

Brian:" hey there you are".

Jenn:" yeah".

Brian:" what are you doing". He said taking a knee next to me.

I smiled.

Jenn:" Brian I really didn't mean for my mom to say that, I don't want you to think that I think that way. I said.

He smiled.

Brian:" I know that."

Jenn:" she's a real bitch sometimes."

Brian:" well maybe next time she will be different."

Jenn:" I highly doubt that."

A loud bing came from my computer. I forgot about jr.

I told told him that he needed to call melly and tell her it's time for her to come out and stay for a couple months. This is going to be really interesting, she can't even be her for a day with out someone freaking out.

Brian:" who were you talking to?"

Jenn:" jr, melly is staying for a couple months cause we are going to start recording.”

Brian:" oh, I see. Jenn?"

Jenn:" what?"

Brian:" I hope you didn't think that I was really trying to be a dick. You could spend my all my money I don't care.

Jenn:" I got out of hand because I was board."

He nodded.

Brian:" did you like being at Bam’s house?"

Jenn:" yes we always had a good time."

Brian:" why did you leave."

Jenn:" we lost a bet, and so we moved here, we didn't think it was going to last, though. We were going to move back in a year. "

Brian:" so your here only because of a bet?

Jenn:" no, not anymore."

Brian:" are you sure?"

Jenn:" did you not just hear what I said... No. "

Brian:” right." he seemed like he didn't believe me.

I'm not that kind of person. At all. I was here for him now, and his friends. It would of been all good if she didn't get all crazy and leave.

Jenn:" don't think like that."

Brian:" I can't help it, she set a bad example."

Jenn:" I know that but if you really know me I wouldn't even bother with all this wedding shit. To much work if I'm going to leave.”

Brian:" ok."

The door bell rang.

Brian answered it.

He came back with a thick envelop with VIVA INC written on it.

Brian:" I thought I was more stuff you ordered."

Jenn : "no" I opened it.

They were our plan tickets to Wyoming.

Brian: “ why is there one with Chad’s name one it.”

Jenn: “ maybe he is going, I don’t know, I was told to do it so I did.”

Brian: “ he should stay with matt.”

Jenn: “ then you talk it out with her.”

Brian: “ maybe I will.”

Jenn: “ ok.”

Its like he wanted to started a fight. I am not in the mood for that.

My phone started to ring, but I was all the way on the other side of the living room.

Jenn: “ Brian, go get my phone.”

Brian: “ Fine.”

He took his time on getting it to me.

Brian: “ its her.”

Jenn: “ well…” I said holding out my hand.

He pushed the hang up button, and set it in my hand.

Jenn: “Brian!”

Brian: “ Oops, sorry.”

I know he did it on purpose. That dick face.

I called her back.

Jenn: “ yes?”

Melly: “ why did you hang up on me?”

Jenn: “ I couldn’t get it in time.”

I lied.

Melly: “ well whatever, look do you need anymore help with the wedding, before I come over there to do work?”

I think she was trying to be nice, I couldn’t really tell, or maybe she was annoyed with me asking her to help I don’t know, but I could really use it.

Jenn: “ yes I need all the help I can get.”

Melly: “ ok well I’m leaving today, I got something’s to do at JR and Sofas. So meet me at the park by your house at like 4.”

Jenn: “ok then”

She hung up on me. Bitch.

Brian: “ what’s going on?”

Jenn: “ I’m going to meet her at the park.”

Brian: “ for what.”

Jenn: “ I’m going to give her some money so I can get some coke.”

Brian: “ What!”

Jenn: “ come on, don’t be dumb, she wants to talk to me and help me, or I think help me on the wedding, she’s actually going to help.” I said thinking that threw.

Brian: “ Oh, good. Are you going to have her be in the wedding, cause I don’t know if I could handle that, or all the guys too.”

God he is such a man.

Jenn: “ I don’t know, I want her to be, but I don’t know if she wants to. I don’t want the guys to feel uncomfortable, and her too.”

Brian: “ well think about it.”

Jenn: “ I have been, and it would be nice if we could do this together, I do need your help to.”

Brian: “ yeah, I know.” he looked down to the floor. Like he was ashamed. He should be.

Jenn: “ I’m gonna have less time to work on this, cause I got shit coming up.”

Brian: “ I know.”
Jenn: “ oh fuck I got to get dressed and go.”

I got changed as fast as possible, and walked out the door. It was a cold day for California. I really fucking hate fall, and winter. HATE IT! I walked the mile to the park, and I saw her sitting on a bench, watching Chad play. I took a seat next to her.

Melly: “ what are you a spy.” She was commenting on my long pea coat, and oversized sunglasses.

Jenn: “ um its fucking cold, and my eyes hurt.”

Melly: “ Right. Chad! DON’T DO THAT, GET THAT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!” she yelled. He looked over to her like shut the fuck up. He saw me and run up to give me a bug hug. I picked him up and hugged him as well.

Jenn: “ hi big boy, I missed you.”

Chad: “ yes.”

Jenn: “ I have your present at home, its from me and your uncle Bee., oh yes and one from your daddy.” I said quietly.

Chad: “ uncle bee!” I love the way he talks. He clapped his hands together.

Jenn: “ yes.”

Melly: “ so what else do you have to do.”

Jenn: “ well I worked on the invites, but I need you to look at them, food tasting, my dress, brides maid dresses. Pretty much everything. Oh a hall. Yeah.”

Melly: “ lots to do.”

Jenn: “ I need you to stop by after this, so I can give Chad his stuff. And I can give you the invite.”

Melly: “ ok.”

Jenn: “ Yes, its good to have you back.”

She huffed

Melly: “ I’m not back”

This fucking pissed me off. I was in a bad mood now.

Jenn: “ whatever, lets go.”

I stood up with Chad. I carried him back to my house. I walked in, as she stood outside.
I walked up stairs into our room. Brian was sleeping. I set him on the bed.

Jenn: “ wake him up.” I whispered.

He looked at me. He crawled over to him. He pulled his hair.

I went to look for his presents.

Brian: “ not now, later.” he mumbled.

He laughed.

He pulled his hair some more. He woke up.

Brian: “ oh hey, there little dude.”

I wasn’t in a rush. She can sit outside for all I care.

Chad giggled.

Jenn: “ Here Chad.” I sat on the edge of the bed, as he opened his gifts from us. He was pretty excited. I gave him his present from matt. I told him to save it for later.

Brian: “ I hope you like it little man.”

Jenn: “ Brian watch him for a sec. I need to go get something.”

He nodded.

I went to go get the invitation.

Jenn: “ are you ready to go?” I asked Chad.

He shook his head.

Chad: “ bye uncle bee.” he waved bye.

I took him down stairs. She was waiting on the couch.

Jenn: “ here.”

I gave her a the envelope that concealed our invite , and Chad back. She left.

Brian: “ well how did it go?” he said scratching the back of his head.

Jenn: “ fantastic.” I said meanly.

Brian: “ oh.”

He didn’t want to go there.

Brian: “ Chad gave me this drawing, he told me to give it to matt.”

He showed me the simple yet, complex scribbles on the paper that Chad had made.

Jenn : “ you better give it to him then.”

He nodded.

Jenn: “ I’m so tired I have no idea why.”

Being mentally drained I guess can take a toll.

Jenn: “ I’m going to bed.”

Brian: “ but Grey’s Anatomy is on.”

Jenn: “ Damn it, now I have to stay up.”

She has some serious pay back coming for her, whether I do it on the side or its with JR and Sofa. I don’t know what its going to be but she’s got it coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
my knee hurts