I'm Lost in Confusion

Hotel ,Motel ,Holiday Inn

I have thought all night about how I was going to get her back. Nothing really came to mind. It will be good. I sat at the desk with JR, working on the beats for this new record. Sofa was recoding her shit. This has been a week process, and hopefully it will pick up once melly gets here. We have tons to do. I have been in this same position for two days, I have not gone home in two days. I’ve been up almost the time. A big as nap is what I need. I look haggard as shit right now. But we have gotten so much complete. Its worth it.

Jenn: “ Jr I’m leaving I smell, I need a shower and four days worth of sleep, she coming today so you should have her start right away.”

Jr: “ yeah get out of here.”

I started my journey home. It was 2 pm and all that is on my mind is sleep. I parked my car, and grabbed my shit from the back seat, and went in side. I dropped my bag next to the door.

Brian: “ Hi.” he said from the couch.

Matt: “ man you look tired.”

Jenn: “ tell me about it” I took a seat next to matt.

Matt: “ did you see this drawing Chad made me?”

Jenn : “ yeah. I did.” I leaned my head back.

Jenn: “ dude I need a shower.” I slightly yelled.

I got up and left. I took my most needed shower, and wondered back downstairs.

Matt: “ I thought maybe you drowned.”

Jenn: “ no.”

Brian: “ now no one can take a shower cause you used all the hot water.”

Jenn: “ like you were going to take a shower. Maybe you should go outside, and matt can wash you with the hose.”

Matt gave a funny look.

Matt: “ I don’t think Ill enjoy that.”

Brian: “ me either.”

Jenn: “ I’m sleepy!”

Brian: “ then go up stairs.”

Jenn: “ no.”

The house phone rang, I reached over to grab it.

Jenn: “ why did you call this number?”

Melly: “ well I called your cell phone like thirty times, and I even left you dirty voice mails.”

Jenn: “ well what do you want?”

Melly: “ um we have a date today, you asked if we could go look for a hall to have the reception.”

Jenn: “ Uh oh yeah, I totally forgot about that, I was with them for two days, working. So um like can we do it uh…”

Brian: “ you don’t have time for that today.”

Jenn: “ yeah, how about tomorrow.”

Melly: “ yeah ok that’s fine, I need to get things settled anyways.”

Jenn: “ yeah ok, so be here at like 10. Ok bye.”

I beat her to the punch this time, and hung up on her ass.

Matt: “ she’s back?”

Jenn: “ for a couple months. Yeah.”

Brian: “ don’t worry she’s not staying here.”

Matt nervously shook his head. I think her coming here, is well a little nerve racking for him. I don’t blame him, I was to when she showed her face. I didn’t know how to act around, whether to be happy cause she was back, sad because she left, or upset cause she left me and left him. To many emotions to deal with.

Matt: “ well guys I’m going to go I’ve got stuff, and yeah see yah later.” he left.

Great now he’s going to be all, uh and not come around.

Brian: “ what did you need to do with her today.”

Jenn: “ wedding.”

Brian: “ we can do that later today.”

Jenn: “ I am way to tired to even think about that right now, all I want to see is the back of my eyes.” I said laying down on the couch, and putting my feet on his lap.

Brian: “ you really work that hard?”

Jenn: “ we didn’t sleep for two days.”

Brian: “I guess that’s why your so tried.”

Jenn: “ Brian your boring me.”

Brian: “ oh well I’m sorry, that I bore you. Go to sleep then.” he tickled my feet.
I kicked him by pure reaction, cause well I’m VERY ticklish.

I passed out on the couch. I didn’t move the whole night. Brian had to come down to wake me up, and that was a difficult task. I am NOT a morning person, I don’t like to be talked to, don’t look at me, don’t do anything. It would be safe if no one was around for that.

Jenn: “ BRIAN! LEAVE ME ALONE!” I screamed and barred my face in my pillow

Brian: “ I’m just trying to wake you up, its 9, you got that thing with Melly at 10. I’m just trying to help.”

Jenn: “ NO!”

He took the blanket away, and it became like 10 degrees cooler. Not good. I like being warm 24/7.

Jenn: “ brian put it back please.”

Brian: “ as much as your trying to be cute its not working.”

I got up, I don’t want to talk now. I got ready for the long day that was a head of me. We were going around to many places to check were we wanted the reception.

Jenn: “ where are you going?” I said as I finished putting on my warm Ugg boots.

Brian: “ with you guys.” he said putting on his leather jacket.

Jenn: “ you know she’s going with us.” I for warned him

Jenn: “ Don’t bitch at here either, cause this is our time to finish this wedding, not for you to beat her.”

Brian: “ I’ll try my best.”

Jenn: “ great.”

There was a knock at our door. I walked over to get it. She was standing there waiting. I walked out of the house, and we walked together.

Jenn: “ just letting you know, he’s coming with us.”

She sighed.

Melly: “ alright.”

Jenn: “ who’s Bentley is that?”

Melly: “ Mine.”

Jenn: “ who’s car did you steal?”

Melly: “ I didn’t, Bam bought it for me, it’s the family car.”

I rolled my eyes. I cant believe she would have the guts to show up in that.

Brian: “ all fucking lies.” he muttered under his breath. I heard him though, and I couldn’t agree more with him. Her life is a lie over there, a big fat fucking lie.

We got into Brian’s car, and left for the first destination. Noting I liked about that one. Then the second, and so on and so forth. Nothing special about any of them stuck out to me. Either one was fucking ugly, or it was to small. We had one left over. The Hilton. They say they can fit the amount of people that we are inviting, and they have a good menu too. Two kudos for them, so far. Now can it stand up to what I want. I love how I don’t really care what Brian’s opinion is cause, he doesn’t care as along as there’s and open bar, then he’s cool with it. Whatever floats his boat. We walked into the main entrance of the hotel. It was very classy, just what I want.

Melly: “ this is pretty.” she said so only I could hear.

Jenn: “ yes it is, I like it so far.”

The lady that was showing us around took us the biggest hall they have. My eyes got big. Someone was having a wedding late that day, so it was all decorated. It was perfect, It was exactly what I was looking for.

Brian: “ this is cool.”

Melly: “ yeah its very you Jenn.”

Jenn: “ I love it.”

Brian: “ you know what would be so cool, to ride up on my bike.”

Brian:" oh come on it will be so bad ass."

Jenn:" there's nothing bad ass about that."

She showed us that it has access to the pool as well, inside and out side will cool.

Jenn:" is there a problem with a open bar."

Lady:" no not really, but we don't want it to get out of hand we still have guest here."

Brian:" yeah that's all good is there like a rule on what kind of alcohol we can have?"

Lady:" no"

Jenn:" Brian, I really like this one the others suck."

Brian:" ok fine this is good, lots of space."

I think he doesn't really care, all he wants is a open bar, cake, and food. Whatever it doesn't bother me.

Lady:" ok so I'll go ahead and save the day, then we need you to come back in a couple days, we need you to see what you want off the menu, so be hungry that day.

Jenn:" I'm sure he won't have a problem. "

Brian:" sounds pretty good to me."

Jenn:" what do you think melly?"

Melly:" it's up to you ,I don't have any say in it. It is you."

I huffed.

We got into the car and all was silent.

Brian:" it's really odd how people can change for the worst."

Jenn:" what are you talking about?"

Brian:" I’m just saying that people change, and they believe lies.”

Jenn:" don't start this."

Brian:" I'm starting anything, I'm just stating facts about people, that's all."

She didn't say anything. I know she felt uncomfortable. But she does need to hear it, just not from Brian, and he did ruin a good moment. We got home, and Brian was in a worse mood. I stood by his car and talked to melly.

Brian:" I hope you fucking know that you make him suffer. How would you like it if someone took your kid away, left the “supposedly” the one person they loved. You have made everything gone to complete shit.“ He got in her face.

I pulled him away from her and told him to go inside. He slammed the door it seemed like it echoed threw the neighborhood.

Jenn:" look, we will talk later I really don't want to right now. All I'm going to say though I hope you think about he said"

She looked at me with almost blank stair. I hope this entered her brain. I walked off, I entered the house.

Brian:" your not having her in our wedding are you?"

Jenn:" well she is my best friend."

Brian:" just think about all the shit she has done, what she put us threw. Think about how she left you, left matt, and took Chad away from him. All of us."

Jenn:" I know."

He had a good point but that still didn’t mean she wasn’t my friend. I can not have her in it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Romantic Contemporay. J & M