I'm Lost in Confusion

Black Out

Ok so I was crazy for thinking about not having her in my wedding. I have no idea what I was thinking. All this unnecessary drama is going to my head. I got people on one side say fuck her, then there people say forgive and forget. I'm stuck in the middle. Not a good place if you ask me. Really racks your brain.

I got out my phone. I needed to talk to someone.

Johnny: " hello".

Jenn: " johnny I need to talk to you,"

Johnny: " about what?" he asked.

Jenn:" the shit that's been going ok I can't talk to anyone with out them freakin out on me, and you don't so I need to talk,"

Johnny:" fine but you know the rules." he huffed.

Jenn:" yeah yeah I'll be at the bar in a half hour,"

Johnny:" whatever"

It was a mutual hang up.

I ran out the door, because I was late. I hurried down to the bar to meet Johnny. I sat next to him.

Jenn: “ I’m hungry lets go eat first, then we come back here.”

Johnny: “ uh! Were?”

Jenn: “ im felling, Chimayo.”

Johnny: “ too expensive.”

Jenn: “ not with this.” I wave Brian’s credit card.

Johnny: “ let us be off then.”

Jenn: “ I don’t want to drive separate.”

Johnny: “ fine ill drive since Brian is buying.”

Jenn: “ ok.”

We both jumped into his truck and went to Chimayo. it’s a bomb restaurant. Its like The Metropolitan Gill, but the Met is a little more expensive, same vibe thought.

Johnny: “ dudes first, ladies last, hoe.”

Jenn: “ whatever dick sucker, we both need some alcohol in us first before this works out.”

The waitress sat us at the table.

Johnny: “ I might have to get her number.”

Jenn: “ Hey! I am your date for today, bitch face. So pay attention to me. I’m not paying you for nothing.”

Johnny: “ ok, well I can still get her number, ok. Shit.”

I shook my head.

Jenn: “ god your such a bitch, but when you have alcohol your so much easier to deal with. Now, I’m hungry, so lets eat.”

She came back , and we ordered. Johnny has the voodoo streak, with Jack & Coke. I had the southwest, with a Bahmam Mama.

Jenn: “ getting to the point with the jack & coke.”

Johnny: “ I didn’t want to out do you, and I’m saving it for the bar.”

Jenn: “ aw how nice, don’t get to feisty.”

Johnny: “ yeah yeah, so what happening?”

Jenn:" god, you have missed a lot, even know you were kinda around."

Johnny:" yeah, but drunk."

Jenn:" that's why I have to talk to you now, before we get drunk."

Johnny:" good, so start bitchin."

Jenn:" ok so we went to go find a hall for the wedding, and she really didn't say anything. Brian got into her face, and by then I was pissed off.

Johnny:" uh huh." he said like he wasn't listening , but he was.

Jenn:" oh! And before that I met her at the park, and Chad was there. He's getting so big. Anyways I said it was good to have her back. And the bee zee said that " this isn't home". What the he'll is that shit."

Johnny:" that is messed up, and she's coming back for work right."

Jenn:" yeah for about 3 months."

Johnny:" oh sounds like it's going to be a pain in your ass."

Jenn:" I don't know you never know. I know one person who is going to be a pain in my ass." I said taking a big drink.

Johnny:" zacky."

Jenn:" well yeah when isn't he, I meant Brian."

Johnny:" oh yeah well tell him no crazy butt sex then, you are a strong women. Just say stop, and mean it." he finished his drink.

Jenn:" ok well we don't have crazy butt sex."

Johnny:" that's not what he says." be said lowly.

Jenn:" I heard that, and he's a fuckin liar."

He smirked

I shrugged.

Johnny: “ how is matt doing?”

Jenn: “ he was doing ok, getting better, he was hanging out with us a lot. But now that she’s coming back he freaked out, and left. Hasn’t said a word.”

Johnny: “ wow, that’s messed up, but I feel for here, might feel awkward.”

Jenn: “ yeah, I suppose.”

We ate our dinner, paid and left. Wait….I mean Brian paid, and we left. We headed back to the bar. Walked in sat down and drank, drank, drank, and drank some more. I was surprised that I wasn’t being bombarded by phone calls, about where I was at, and when’s dinner. I am way to hammered to drive and so is Johnny, and I don’t want to hear Brian bitch cause we came back drunk, and was driving. He’s just jealous that me and Johnny have romantic drunken dates. HA!

Johnny: “ you know, I’m getting a little tired.” he slurred

I shook my head agreeing with him.

Jenn: “ yeah well lets go home.”

Johnny: “ walk?”

Jenn: “ um I don’t want to walk, I cant, we cant um um um drive, yeah that’s it drive.”

Johnny: “ then how do we get home.”

Jenn: “ jimmy.”

Johnny: “ call him, I’m getting a big ass headache.”

I looked for his number and pushed send.

Jenn: “ Jimmy, come pick me up. Johnny. And um like, hurry cause Johnny’s tired. Ok?”

Jimmy: “ yes ok, where are you?”

Jenn: “ I uh um, JOHNNY WHERE ARE WE?”

Johnny: “ BAR!”

Jenn: “ yeah a bar, ok bye.”

We sat on a curb and waited.

Johnny: “ god I have such a head ache.”

Jenn: “ its ok friend I’m here.” I said wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

We sat there for what seemed like 50 years. Time went slowly. All the cars rolled by slowly, and then there were gone. Its was quiet crazy. I noticed a blue blob moving, and then it was gone, but I heard a loud screech.

Johnny: “ I feel , not right. I need another drink.”

Jenn: “ well if your going to get one, well get me one too.”

Brian: “ WHAT THE HELL?”

Johnny threw up.

Jenn: “ oh that’s so gross, you defiantly need a drink, what…oh hey wait your not jimmy.”

Brian: “ what are you doing here, I thought you were workin or something.”

Jenn: “ um I was having a good time, your not jimmy so leave.”

Johnny: “ god its everywhere.”

Brian: “ shut up Johnny. Why cant you tell me you were going to get drunk.”

Jenn: “ I cant process what your saying but I have a ride home, no wait….I need a ride home. But I cant leave Johnny. Jimmy.”

Brian: “ your not making an sense.”

Jenn: “ yes, I’m confused.”

Jimmy: “ oh this is the right one, WOW it smells like fresh vomit. WHOA DUDE YOUR LIKE FRIENDS??”

Brian: “ this is so ridiculous, can you believe them jimmy.”

Jimmy: “ well they are like the same age, and young. You know being youthful.”

Brian: “ yeah I get it.” he crossed his arms

Jimmy: “ well are we going to like going to take them home, how are we going to do this, what about Johnny.” he asked.

I picked Johnny up, and we walked back into the bar, we need some more drinks. I don’t think that they noticed that we left. We sat down at the counter and ordered.

Brian: “ wait, where did they go, they were right here.”

Jimmy: “ well I there’s it a trail of vomit leading to the bar, so my detective instincts are telling me they are in the bar, boozing and losing.”

Brian: “ Fuck when they drink, they fuckin mean business.”

Jimmy: “ yes they do, we should have a contest, that would be so entertaining.”

Brian: “ I think they could out do us right now, we really don’t do that anymore, its like we got really fucking old.”

Jimmy: “ we’re 40 year old men, and those two are like 21 all over again, shit there like 23 for real.”

Brian: “ I forget that they are that young, we better go get them before alcohol poising happens”

Jimmy: “ ah the sweet sweet smell of alcohol poising, its smells well gross. HA!”

He laughed.

They came in and jimmy to Johnny home and Brian took me home.

Brian: “ you should probably go to sleep.”

I sat there on the couch staring into space. I decided to get up, but was a little thrown off.

Jenn: “ I don’t get why. I took a breath, why you have to be so negative about drinking, its like the greatest thing ever!” I fell over and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
The met, not the play ....the grill