I'm Lost in Confusion

I know Nothing

I woke up around 9 or so. I noticed that Brian wasn’t there in bed. I got up and made my way down stairs. Johnny was passed out on the couch. I walked to the back yard to find Brian. H e wasn’t there. I know he wasn’t in his man room. I walked to the garage. I opened the door and there was Matt & Brian working out.

Matt: oh hey Jenn.

Jenn: uhhhh

Brian: how are you feeling?

He didn’t even look at me

Jenn: I think I’m still drunk. I rested against the door frame.

Matt: you must of drank a shit load then.

Brian: I think you should go to the doctor to check on your liver.

Jenn: I’m fine just cause I drink once doesn’t mean I need to check myself.

Matt: Nice outfit.

I looked down at myself.

I’m still wearing my clothes from yesterday. A blue and black striped shirt and a pair of black silk shorts.

Jenn: thanks for taking my shoes off bri.

Brian: yeah, he kept working out

Matt: so you find a new friend?

Jenn: were strictly drunk friends only.

Matt: oh alright then.

Jenn: yeah. I walked back into the house.

I went to the kitchen. I wasn’t in the mood for breakfast but then again, I never am. I sat at the kitchen table, trying to wake up. I’m not a morning person at all. People should really be ware. I will bite your head off. I heard groaning and moaning in the next room. I got up.

Jenn: well hello

Johnny: uh hi

Jenn: how you feeling

Johnny: Drunk…still

Jenn: yeah well I felt that way too.

Johnny: did we go shopping yesterday cause I don’t remember you wearing that.

Jenn: eh. I didn’t want to answer that.

Brian and matt came back from “working out”

Brian: I’m surprised your still alive Johnny, after you pretty much tried to kill her.

Jenn: What? We try to go swimming?

Brian: no, you two were shit faced and Johnny drove home with you in the truck…drunk.

Johnny: look all that matters is that were ok.

Jenn: yeah. I agreed with him.

Brian: I understand that, but you don’t drive drunk with her in the truck.

Johnny: ok, I’m sorry we were having a good time. She kinda needed it.

Jenn: Yeah Brian its was a good for once. I said giving him a very serious look.

Brian: but its still not cool.

Johnny: ok, fuck dude.

Brian’s phone started to ring. He answered.

Brian: ok, why couldn’t you call hers? Uh fine here. He passed his phone to me.

Jenn: Hello?

Jr: slut you need to but the plane tickets

Jenn: ok ill do it now, should I buy her a ticket?

Sofa: might as well, just in case she shows.

Jenn: alright, what about Chad?

Matt looked at me, almost happy and yet worried. I looked at him, for a couple seconds, and I walked away.

Sofa: we will figure that out later.

Jenn: ok, got to go, I hung up.

I walked up the stairs to Brian’s computer. I logged on to buy plane tickets to Wyoming.

Matt came running up.

Matt: TELL ME! I KNOW YOUR HIDING SOMEHTING.

Jenn: I’m not hiding anything matt. I said quietly.

Matt: NO BULL SHIT I KNOW YOU ARE. YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT CHAD, YOU HAVE TO TELL ME!

Jenn: I was asking if I should, or we should buy a ticket for him to Wyoming. that’s all. I said standing up from the desk.

Matt: NO I KNOW YOUR LIEING TO ME! He yelled.

Jenn: I’m not matt.

Johnny and Brian were standing in the door way, watching him yell at me.

Matt: NO I KNOW YOU ARE YOU DON’T TELL ME SHIT,THIS IS MY SON WERE TALKING ABOUT HERE.

Jenn: I know. Were going to Wyoming, I asked if I should buy her a ticket, then I asked about Chad to, that’s all. I

He walked over to were I was, and stood like 2 inches away from me. Um a little intimidating.

Brian: Matt you need to cool it.

Matt: NO! SHE KNOWS SOMETHING.

Jenn: I don’t know anything.

He was so much taller than me. It made me uncomfortable.

Matt: You are really pissing me off.

I moved away from him cause he really was starting to scare me.

Brian: matt come on, let it go, she’s telling the truth. And your scaring her.

Jenn: please matt.

He grunted, and left.

Johnny: wow talk about intimidating with height.

Jenn: yeah. I sat back down. I cant believe he did that. I wasn’t going to stop him then, he could like squish me with one finger. Not cool. He’s never done anything like that before, and I’m actually hurt. I looked at the computer, I did nothing else. That event played over and over in my head.

Brian: you ok?

I looked at him.

Brian: you look scared.

Jenn: I am.

Brian: its ok, he’s not going to do anything.

Jenn: you don’t know that.

Brian: I do.

Johnny: well I’m going now. See yeah Brian, thanks for letting me stay, and let me know when you want to get drunk again cock sucker.

I shook my head.

Johnny gave a confused look to Brian. He left.

Brian: whats wrong with you.

Jenn: Nothing. I whispered.
Brian: well you sure seem like it.

Jenn: why do you have to be so mean to me.

Brian: I’m not being mean at all. You know he wasn’t going to do anything.

Jenn: ok. I went back to looking at monitor.

Brian: what are you looking at? He knelt next to me.

I took a long breath.

Jenn: plane tickets.

Brian: where you going, and for how long.

Jenn: Wyoming, for a week.

Brian: oh…work? He looked at me.

Jenn: yeah. I said quickly.

Brian: alright. He got up. Do you know anything with Chad.

Jenn: Brian don’t start this shit too. I don’t fucking know. I said as I got up. I walked down the stairs to the back door to outside.

Brian: I was just asking. I didn’t know if you wanted to tell matt cause he was scaring you.

Jenn: no I don’t. ok I don’t. I walked out side.

I sat in a lawn chair.

Brian: I was just asking.

The air was tense all around. I was pissed off, he was pissed off. I was so fucking irradiated with everything .

I notice that there was a faint ringing in the background. I got up to answer it. Brian followed me like the dog he is.

Jenn: Hello?

The person on the other line started to talk. My eyes went wide, and my mouth dropped.
♠ ♠ ♠
you cant spell bass without ass