I'm Lost in Confusion

I need to Breath

I'm in total shock. I'm surprised and just plan confused. I -I don't even know where to begin. I know Brian wants to know. He won't leave me alone. He knows it's her that called. Shit it was an hour ago. I'm stuck in my own thoughts and it's not computing into words. I've been doing a lot of staring in the past hour. She really moved away from us, the other side of the country. The whole 3,000 miles away.

Jenn“: Brian.”

Brian: “can you focus now? And tell me where she’s at.”

Jenn: she left to go to bam.

Brian:” bam, bam who?”

Jenn: “Bam Margera”

He stormed off to the kitchen.

I’m so dumb for not seeing this.

He came back with the phone in his hand.

Brian: “call matt. He said meanly.”

I grabbed the phone from him and dialed his number.

Matt:” hello?”

Jenn: “matt.”

Matt: “oh hey jenn how are you, look I’m very sorry that I did that to you. I know you were scared. I’m sorry….I .”

I cut him off

Jenn: “matt… I know where she’s at, and Chad too.”

It went silent for a couple seconds.

Matt: “….where? He said quietly.”

Jenn: “well she went to Pennsylvania. “

Matt: “she’s coming back right.”

Jenn: “no I don’t think so matt, she’s with bam.”

Matt:” bam margera?”

Jenn: “yes.”

He hung up. I did too. I sat the phone on the couch.

Brian: “well what did he say.”

Jenn: “can you please leave me alone, for fucking 5 seconds and let me think.”

Brian: “I need to know what he said.”

Jenn: “he said nothing, he hung up.”

Brian: “so nothing, he’s not going to go after her.”

Jenn: “no I don’t think so.”

Brian huffed.

Jenn: “what do you expect you want him to get on a plane and go get her? Really Brian.”

Brian: “well he should do something“.

Jenn:” yeah I walked away from him“.

He follows like a dog.

Jenn: “BRIAN! PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FUCKING AIR! I NEED TO BREATH!!”.

He looked at me with a shocked look.

I walked to the kitchen table, grabbed brains sweater that was on the back of the chair and put it on. I walked outside and put my legs in the cold water of the pool. I hugged his jacket closer to me, it was getting a little colder out. I heard the door slam. Brian, what a big bitch. Maybe he needs to go bitch at his friend and not me. I dug into his pockets and found his cigarettes and lighter. I decided that he wasn’t going to miss a couple so I pulled out one, and enjoyed it. I thought about how we are going to do this with VLH. We have things planned out, and recording that needs to take place. I guess shes going to have to come out. I pulled out my cell phone, and scrolled to the number that I took from the home phone. I hit send.

Guy: “uh yeah hello“?
I knew exactly who it was. Ryan Dunn.

Jenn: “Ryan, I need to talk to her“.

Ryan: “oh hey Jenn, how are you doing, I haven’t talk to you in forever“.

Jenn: “Ryan I don’t have time for chit chat, sorry. I need to talk with her“.

Ryan: “ oh yeah ok” he passed off the phone.

Melly: “ yes.”

Jenn: “ when are you coming back because we have shit that needs to be done, like filming for the new season, and recording our new album.” I said with a bitchy tone.

Melly: “ well I know that, Ill becoming in about a week to take care of shit, so don’t worry about it dude.”

Jenn: “ yeah well someone has to. I hope your bringing Chad with you.”

Melly: “ Yes I am.”

Jenn: “ good, so I guess ill see you next week then.”

Melly: “ yeah.”

I hung up. Well things are going to be taken care of. I cant really ask for anything more. Cause well I cant.

I walked back inside, wondered over to the couch, I laid down. A nap sounds pretty boss at the moment. I was in that state were I could hear things going on, but I was asleep. I heard the door slam shut, and I sat straight up.

Brian: “I’m glad you have risen from the dead.”

Jenn: “Not funny I was enjoying my nap. Bitch”

Brian: “ well your fine. You smell like cigarettes, you’ve been smoking.”

Jenn: “ uh well, yeah, I smoked like two.”

Brian: “ ok” he sat down next to me.

Jenn: “ shes coming next week to do some work, and shes brining Chad.”

Brian: “ really”

Jenn : “ yes really”

Brian: “ great, I cant fucking wait.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short....im working on it