My friends are everything.

Chapter four.

Lolalala.

I was sitting in Josie's room going through some of the older All Time Low songs thinking about how things used to be. All three of us jamming, always going to the shows, wishing, and hoping that something like this would happen. All the times talking to Vinny wishing he would just do something, anything, and the day he finally did...we all changed. Not hearing her enter, Josie walked in alone.

________________________________________________________

Go Jo, Go Jo, Mo Jo Jo Jo.

After being dropped off by my favorite crew guys and Matt I walked into the house kicking off my Converse in the process. It’d been a long night and needless to say I was deep in thought about it all. As I made my way to my bedroom I caught sight of Lola sitting on my bed, listening to ‘Last Flight Home’. Oh how I love that song. To make my presence known I sat next to her on the bed.

“Hey Jo” she said looking up.

“Hey” I replied still deep in thought.

Both of us were silent for a while. The two of us just wrapped up in our own thoughts I suppose.

“Where’s Lena?” I questioned suddenly realizing she was nowhere to be seen.

“Out with Jack” she responded with a slight frown.

“So much for girls’ night” I muttered.

She put her arm around my shoulder and thought for a minute.

“We can still have girls’ night, ya know.”

I nodded in agreement.

After making a bag of popcorn and grabbing some drinks we both sat down on the couch.

Silence took over once again and the both of us just stared off into space.

“Ya know Jo, if you don’t try to talk to him you’re gonna miss your chance.”

“What are you talking about?” I replied playing dumb.

“With Alex, it doesn’t take a love expert to see that you like him. Plus, I’m your best friend.”

I nodded. “I know Lo, but I’m scared to take a chance. What if he doesn’t feel the same?”

Lola smiled. “Trust me, it’ll all work out.”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“Oh you’ll see” she said as she turned the T.V. on and changed the channel to Fuse.

Moments later the front door opened and there stood none other than Lenny a big smile on her face.

Oh dear, here it comes.

_______________________________________________________

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeena.

This was so awkward. Jack and I. I and Jack. Jack, myself, and Rod Stewart on the radio. I don't think he acknowledged that my ears were practically bleeding. It had been an hour of nonstop questioning on where ethier of us wanted to go, so we ended up sitting in the football bleachers at Dulaney. Jack's mind was so random sometimes, er...well..most of the time. I loved it. And I loved this moment. He kept getting on his iphone, texting whom the fuck ever, probably one of his hoes. That was the only downfall of Jack Bassam Barakat, he enjoyed getting laid too much. It was late, I was getting cold, yet we both just sat there, staring at the field.

"So....Jack...how many girls did you kiss under these bleachers?", I smiled, trying to start a conversation.

"Uhm..about 5, maybe..", he laughed. "It's been a while, I don't remember a lot"

I nodded. Fuck, I wish Lola and Josie were hear to help me...I had no clue what to say...

"How many guys did you kiss under your bleachers?", he asked.

"How about none?" I responded softly. Jack smiled and pulled me to him. "That's not a bad thing, ya know? I'd take it all back if I could, but...I can't", he said looking down.

"...Why? I thought...you enjoyed that shit?", I wrapped my arm around his back as his was around mine.

"I did...but for people I care about, I seem like a manwhore. People like you...", He looked at me, I gulped.

"Oh...uhm..yeah...you...seem that way...b..but you're not.." I stumbled getting out.

His face was closer than I expected, and to my surprise, again...he kissed me soft. It was so sweet, and unexpected...my heart, and the rest of my organs probably stopped working for that moment. I kissed him back for a short second and stood up.

"Uhm..I gotta...head....home...girl's night..I'm..missing out..", I muttered. Jack nodded and took me home. The whole car ride silent, and I got back, seeing Lola and Josie, with the biggest smile on my face.