My friends are everything.

Chapter five.

LOLAAAA

"You're going to tell me what happened right now." I smiled sitting up. "It was...nothing" Lena brushed off. "That's bullshit!" Josie giggled. "Seriously, tell us!" we begged. "Fine... he...kissed me."both of our mouths dropped open. "HE WHAT?!" I smiled. I can't believe it, well I could. I was happy that it finally happened, now only to get Alex and Josie closer... seeing how he reated, I'm not sure how easy that was going to be.

__________________________________________________________________

Josie, you’re my source of most frustration

Don’t get me wrong, I was happy for Lena. How couldn’t I be? She’s my best friend. Not to mention that fact that she’s been in love with Barakat for ages now. If I said I wasn’t happy for her I’d be a liar. But at the same time, it hurt me. I was the only one without a someone. Lola and Vinny had been going strong for awhile, and now that Lenny’s found Jack, I’m the fifth wheel. After telling Lena and Lola goodnight I headed to my bedroom to try to get some sleep. But of course with these thoughts running rampant through my head it was nearly impossible. Not to mention the fact that I could hear Lo and Lenny talking about me in the next room.

“We’ve gotta figure something out Lena. She’s miserable.” Lola muttered.

Not even a minute later a smile sparked on Lena’s face.

“What?” Lola asked.

“I’ve got an idea.” She responded.

_________________________________________________

LEEEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
XTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAA.
IT'S BRITNEY, BITCH.
HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIMEEEEEEE.
I'll stop. :)

"I could...talk to Jack...to get Alex to talk to Josie?", I smiled. Alexander William Gaskarth was, the heartthrob, and Josie has admired him from the beginning. They were just so awkward though. Like they had a deep, burning desire for each other, but no one would admit it. Or if they'd admit it, then they both would deny it. He was head over heels for her, and she was the same for him. I don't know if they knew it though.

"Yes! And I could say something to Vinny. They leave soon, ya know? Another tour", Lola sighed.

I nodded. "But...good for them?"

"Lee, you don't know how bad I miss Vinny when he's gone, now you're gonna miss Jack, and Josie missing Alex? It'll totally suck...", Lola hesitated. I always felt bad for her when it came to Vinny. Because he was always gone either on tour, or working for Glamour Kills. I honestly don't know how she deals with sticking around.

We got situated and went to bed. All I could think about was Jack. I didn't say anything to him after the kiss. I felt so bad. I didn't know what to do! I just...accepted it. Now Jack probably never wants too exceed that. Fuck. My. Life.