Status: Complete.

This Truth In Cliche

Just Dance

“Aww come on baby you don’t mean it.” He said as he got up and wrapped his arms around me, planting butterfly kisses on my neck. Why did he always do this to me, distract me until I’m no longer mad. “We all make mistakes and baby I’d change for you, I love you.” He whispered in my ear and began nipping at my earlobe, making me giggle. “Better?” He asked arching an eyebrow.

“Yes.” I said and kissed him. “Now can we go see a movie?”

“But I kinda wanted to go to a club.” He said punctuating each word with a kiss.

“Blake, you know I can’t hold alcohol real well and I don’t like dancing.”

“Then don’t.” He whined and dragged me to the car.

“And do what? Nothing. See we can’t go.” Everything and anything I said was losing, there was no winning with him.

I was slowly sipping on my water and was getting madder with every second that passed. Blake was so shitfaced and had some bitch with pink and blue hair grinding with him whispering things that were making him grin.

“That your boyfriend?” The voice was none other than Ronnie’s.

“What are you doing here?” I growled through gritted teeth.

“Same as you, to hang out at a club.”

“Well leave.” I said as I got up to dance, even though I don’t want to I’d rather instead of being bothered by Ronnie. Big fucking mistake. As I neared I saw that Blake had his hand up the pink and blue haired girl’s skirt. I saw a guy dancing by himself so I grabbed him in attempt to make Blake jealous. Little did I know that I had grabbed Max Green, Ronnie’s old friend.

“Charlotte?” He said a bit confused.

I quickly decided that I would dance with him even if it was a little awkward because of my Blake situation and this may even keep Ronnie away. “Yes. Hey. Wanna dance?”

“Sure.” He said and placed his hands on my waist. “Who are we making jealous?” He whispered in my ear.

Max was a friend of mine also but I hadn’t talked to him in awhile so I was taken aback when he knew what I was doing. “My boyfriend, Blake, and did you know Ronnie is here?” I whispered back.

His hands tightened their grip on my waist. “Where?”

I brought my arms above my head as Max ran his hands up and down my sides. “Corner booth, to the right, and he’s looking right at us. Grind a little faster?” He was obedient and did as I asked. “I don’t think he’ll come over here though, or at least I hope. He’s like stalking me. Where’s Blake? Shit.”

“Come on. He probably went to the car. Club closes in two hours anyways.” He said as he guided me to the door.

We almost caught up to Blake when Ronnie stepped in front of us. “Leave us alone.” I said bitterly.

“What are you doing with him?” Ronnie asked totally ignoring my request. He looks so adorable when he’s jealous.

“Fucking stay out of my business.” I snapped as Max pulled me past Ronnie.

“Tell me.”

“Maybe she’s trying to get rid of you.” Max yelled. “Maybe people have grown tried with you, maybe you should leave her alone, and maybe she likes someone else.”

Max completely blew up and took me by surprise when he kissed me. I stood in shock not saying anything but quickly snapped out of it to follow Max. Once we were out of ear shot from Ronnie, Max muttered an apology. “I don’t know what to say. I mean I don’t want to yell at you because I don’t want to possibly ruin our friendship but again I don’t want to say its okay because well we’re friends. Max, that was wrong.” I said as I stopped to look at him.

“S’alright, don’t say anything. I won’t do it again.” He said softly as we approached Blake.

“Blake, I’m driving.” I said as I snatched the keys from him. He tried to get them back but was no where near getting them. He swayed but caught his balance then he swayed again this time Max was the one to keep him upright. “Blake! Wake up.” I said as I patted his shoulder.

“Need help getting him home?” Max asked as he lifted Blake towards the car.

Truth is yes but I’m a bit uncomfortable with Max right now. I just need some time alone most likely things with him will be okay tomorrow. “Just getting him in the car, I can handle the rest. Thank you though.” I smiled in which Max shyly smiled back probably knowing what I was thinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh I'm trying okay, I broke my right elbow and guess what I'm right handed.
My elbow is in so much pain that I'm staying home from school.
I'm feeling a Ronnie POV next.

Comment.
Title credit: Lady Gaga
Subscribe.