Status: Complete.

This Truth In Cliche

Give It Up

Serenity, contentment, and stillness all wash over me as I sit by the pond running my fingertips over the surface. This would be some of the reasons why I love coming to the park that and it’s close to home. I wrapped my arms around my knees and looked out towards the sunset. The long clouds stretched out over the horizon with an orangey-pinkish hue in the background were simply beautiful to look at. I had the sudden urge to paint the scene but I couldn’t paint that well. I glanced at my cell phone for the time and decided to go on a short walk around the park before I left. I snaked my way through the trees and came out in to the clearing with swings and benches but everyone had already went home except for one person sitting on a bench with their back to me. The bright moon lit up a silhouette of a man with wild dark hair and a tight tee shirt on. One look and I knew it was Ronnie.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t Mr. Ronnie Radke himself.” I said sourly as I approached him.

“Is it just me or do I attract whores.” He said standing up and turning to face me.

“Oh you attract them alright and it’s a good thing I’m not attracted to you.”

“Oh please you know you want this.”

“Big ego much?”

“Please bitch far from big.”

“Right it’s huge.”

“And you’re a whore.” He said pushing me backwards.

I stumbled a little and regained my footing. “Fuck you.” I screamed and shoved him back. Next thing I know Ronnie has got me pinned to the ground and leans down practically growling, “I don’t know what I ever saw in a person like you.”

I kneed him and pushed him off to let myself up. “And I don’t know why I even bothered going out with some one so fucked up as you.”

He slapped me across the face and I hit him back. Then I swiftly kicked the back of his knee, knocking his balance off. He had grabbed some of my hair pulling me down with him. “Ow. That hurt.” I shrieked as I moved my hands to my head. He laughed a little before I turned towards him meeting him face to face. Both of our stares were of pure hatred toward each other. A minute later I felt my face begin to go softer and saw his begin to too. I looked away and decided to leave.

(Ronnie’s POV)

I held Charlotte’s stare for a minute or two when I noticed her features begin to relax and she looked less mad. She quickly looked away, got up and walked away. I sat there for a while and thought about what had happened. I know how I come off to people and all but I hit her. Why did I do that? And I mean I know I hate her and all but really? And why was she looking less mad at me wouldn’t she be more mad? Why the hell am I wasting my time thinking about her? I stood up and went back to the bench.

I sat on the bench with Charlotte in my lap as we talked about whatever came to mind. “How bout iced coffee, you like that?” She asked as she played with the bracelet around her wrist.

“It’s alright.” I said and kissed the top of her head, “You’re cute, you know that?” She smiled and hugged me. We have been boyfriend/girlfriend for a year today and I wanted her to know I remembered so I bought her a locket. I am a little nervous about giving it to her because I’m afraid she might not like it. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the small white box that contained the necklace. “You know we’ve been going out for a year and I thought I might get you something.” I said as I gave her the box.

“Aw, I feel so bad I didn’t get you anything.” She said as she opened it. “Oh my god. I love it.”

“It’s okay and I’m glad you like it.” I said as I picked the necklace up out of the box and placed it around her neck.

She smiled and kissed me. “Thank you. I love you so much Ronnie.”


Why the fuck do I keep having these stupid flashbacks? I don’t need to be reminded of the past. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. I guess I’ll just have to resort back to my old ways to get rid of this. So I got up and walked home where I knew I had a stash waiting for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my that took forever to post. Lol.
I will be starting a Forever The Sickest Kids story so stay tuned for that.
Umm oh and...

Comment.
Subcribe.
Rate.
Title Credit: Sing It Loud