For The Good Of The Pack.

When To Gawk.

Ugh…I hate mornings. Why is it that whenever I want to sleep late I wake up early?

Julian hadn’t woken me up last night so I guess I didn’t do anything to bad…but as I opened my eyes to look around I realized I WAS on top of Julian. But…I’m also in wolf. I’ve never changed when I was asleep. ‘You’re losing control hun’ I really need to stop talking to myself.

“Rayland…are you thinking about killing me or something?” I guess I had woken Julian up because his eyes were wide open and he was looking at with a hurt look on his face.

He and I both knew I couldn’t hurt him even if I wanted to, but I guess it made him sad to think I would want to hurt him.

One of my paws where on his chest…close to his throat, that must be why he thought I was going to try to kill him.

I couldn’t change back because I had ripped my clothes so I just pulled myself off of him and laid on my side of the bed facing away from him.

“Rayland what happened last night?”

Did he think I knew?

I shrugged my shoulders and nestled my head into my pillow.

“Can you please change back? It’s kinda hard to have a conversation with you like this.”

I picked my head up and looked at him. He had one eyebrow raised there was amusement in his eyes. He knew I would be naked if I changed back and he knew that I didn’t want to change back because of that fact, but he was going to make me do it anyways.

I changed back. It hurt…like always. I was told that it would stop hurting by the time I was 12…that was 4 years ago.

I looked over at him.

“Happy now Julian?” I asked moving into a sitting position while trying to keep the blankets as close to my body as possible. Julian’s bed was big…but not big enough for our legs not to touch.

“Hmmm.” Julian wasn’t looking at me. His eyes kept going back and forth between a sliver of my bare back and my neck.

“Julian!” I didn’t like the look in his eyes, it was too…primal.

“What!!” He snapped his eyes up to mine.
I raised my eyebrows “Hey I’m the one you’re gawking at right now! I’m the one that should be mad!”

“But Rayland! You’re my mate…I should have the right to gawk you.” Ha…Julian was whining…

“You don’t have the right to do anything to me.”

“But…but…but…” Julian looked down at his hands. Damn male werewolves are good at the puppy dog face…maybe I should work on mine.

“Well I’m not gonna say go ahead and stare at me!”

“Fine…here.” Julian handed me his shirt. I did exactly what I just told him not to…I gawked. And Julian noticed.

“Now look whose gawking Princess?”

I grabbed the shirt from him and put it on. It was like a dress on me. I got up, picked up my bag of clothes and walked to the bathroom. I turned around at the door.

“I’m taking a shower. Do you like have to go to the bathroom?”

Julian was staring at my legs now. I turned around, walked into that bathroom and slammed the door.

When I came out Julian was gone and I could hear music down stars so I was guessing that he was (hopefully) making breakfast.

I went down stars but I didn’t see Julian. Damn I guess I’ll have to cook…yuck.

Just then the phone rang. Julian still hadn’t come back so I had to answer it.

“Hello?”

“Hello? Can I talk to Julian?”

“Umm can I ask who this is?”

“Just let me talk to Julian!”

“Fine asshole.”

I put the phone down and screamed for Julian.

“What, what is it!?”

Julian had rushed down the stars in nothing but a towel…I wonder when he got in the shower.

“Phone.”

“Thanks, Rayland.” He didn’t sound thankful.

I turned around at go back to the kitchen.

“Hello?”

A second later.

“Dad?”

I stopped mid step.

I think I just called Julian’s dad an asshole.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sooooo tired right now. This took me all day...I had a bit of writers block.

I hope it wasn't too predictable.

Sydney, this is for you again. You help me out a lot. Did it have a "twist" ?