Love Game

Crunch!

Vanessa's pov

I had the largest grin on my face as I watched Zack, give Trevor a nice one. Amber had a blank look on her face as if this always happened. I barely saw this so I was in awe and very entertained. Anessa looked pissed and grabbed Zack by his shirt and mumbled something. I couldn't hear it but I think she said something about she had enough problems and this would just add to it. Psh, whatever. People slowly crowded around as Trevor wiped his nose, searching for blood. He stood up straight and said something's that were rather clear. At least to me and my brother's ear.

"If you beat me up, Zack and new guy, I'll do some serious damage to the two stupid rich stuck up assholes, nothing personal." He said sarcastically. Ok yeah I'm not letting that one slide. That just got him in trouble with a bunch of other people. "I swear you people are just fucking annoying." Johnny sniffled and stepped forward.

"Uh, I'm one of those stupid rich stuck up assholes." He commented as he put his hand in his pockets.

"Yup, you'll be hurt along with your friends and your little whore." Chasity was now pissed. I balled my fist as Brian tried to calm me down.

"Brian let go of me." I grit my teeth together. He did what I said leaving a faint kiss on my forehead.

"Make sure he's breathing through a tube when your done with him." He whispered. Trevor said something else that I didn't quite catch but Matt did and he was pissed.

"That's it!" Matt dropped his books on the ground and punched Trevor square in the eye, knocking him down, and then picking him back up and throwing towards the wall. "BITCH!"

Everything was quiet as Zack walked up to him and kneed him in the eye 4 times. He grabbed him by the collar and pulled him close almost chocking him.

"If you ever in your motherfucking, life ever look at my girlfriend and try to speak to her, I will deal with you personally." There was blood in the corner of his mouth dripping down his chin. He had the nerve to smile.

"Wow, what a threat but, what about the new girl? There are many things I want to do to her." Alex heard every word and something tell me that he wasn't going to stop. You'll see what I mean.

Alex pulled on Trevor's ankle, yanking him to the middle of the circle that had now formed around us. He stomped him twice and then continuously punched him. His knuckles were bleeding and his face was red, and there was tears streaming from his eyes. He loved this girl and would do anything for her, It was Visible. Anybody could see it.

"Don't touch her, don't look at her, don't breathe around her, and don't have any sudden thoughts about her. When it comes to amber, she is mine not yours and she never will be, you go that?!" Alex yelled as he bit his bottom lip. Trevor looked at me and smirked. What did I have to do with this? Yeah sure Trevor I'll kick your ass.

"Vanessa!" My brother called my name.

"What?"

"Let's get in trouble!" I smirked as I walked next to Alex and punched Trevor in the stomach hard just for the fun of it. And he had the nerve to punch me back. More than once and in the face. He hit me in the mouth and in the nose. His punches were harder than I thought; I felt the warm liquid trickle from my nose down to my lips. I licked it off as more blood fell from my mouth and down my cheek. I smirked and looked down as matt kicked Trevor in his side. Then this was something I knew was coming.

"What is going on here? Vanessa and Matt Sanders, I should've known." I stood up and crossed my arms facing the principal.

"What are you saying, Mr. Roberts? Are you suggesting that me and Matt are terrible kids?" I licked my lips for a second time waiting for is reply.

"Well no just...Go to the office!" I smirked and nodded as I felt and arm around my shoulder. I faced Matt and looked back at the crusty old man in front of me.

"Sure, we will all go." I said sarcastically, still tasting the blood. "No, wait I have something to say." I ran over to trevor and stood over him with a goofy smile on my face.

"Damn, Bitch you got knocked the fuck out!" He blinked as I laughed along with Matt. All four of us skipped to the office laughing as I came up with a good lie.

I sat in a chair in the principal's office as he looked at us all, rather angry.

"Okay Vanessa and Matt, You two are just like your father, you have a smart mouth and you know how to piss a person off. The fighting you both got that from your mother. Now Zack, you my friend are an 'a' student, why start messing up now? And you Alex, You just got here..." Alex pressed his lips together and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah I just got here and I'm thinking about transferring. That jerk deserves all those hits!" He said rather harshly. " Everybody is always looking at Amber, Can't they look at someone else. Nobody can love her like I do so I'm going to protect her, whatever it takes to get them away. That is why he is getting medical help and I'm in your office along with a few of my friends. He Talked about Zack's girl and he said some offensive stuff to Matt and his sister. If Vanessa heard it, She would be going to jail for murder." His brows went up.

"And Just what did he say?" Mr. Roberts asked. This guy was really pushing my buttons.

"It was a racist comment I don't want to repeat." Alex nodded. He was lying and I knew it. I would have heard the race comment, But there wasn't one. There was only a comment going to Matt and I didn't quite catch it.

"Listen I want to forget about this, I had suspending kids so can't you guys just make up? Alex you made the team, Coach is going to cut Trevor anyway. I saw the way you throw a ball. Zack do you want to be on the team?" He glanced at the principal.

"Um no, I rather play Baseball." He scratched his head.

"Sure as soon as it's in season. Vanessa what do you want?" He leaned back in his chair.

"Nothing really, I just want cleaner bathrooms for the girls. Can you make one that says sluts and another for the wholesome chicks?" He grinned and paused.

".............I'll think about it. Go to class." I smiled as I stood up walked to class with Matt behind me.

"I love how he lets us off the hook." Matt commented.

I had got to class and I was sitting next to Brian as our math Teacher went on and on. I was half sleep and daydreaming. Brian had his hand rested on my thigh as my hand laid on top of his. He had a dopey look on his face as if he was high and drunk. Anessa was whispering to Zack, and Johnny and Chasity were both sleep. As for Jimmy and Sierra they were waiting for class to be over so they could go home for lunch and fuck each others heads off. Matt was playing with Ashley's hair as she pretended to listen even though she was probably thinking about something other than class. The lunch bell had rung and Jimmy and Sierra ran out. I slowly picked up my stuff and headed to lunch. I wasn't going to eat anything from up there so I just pulled out what was in my bag. A Slice of Pizza and a can of Coke; Thank god it was cold. I finished it in 5 minutes before Brian sat next to me and out his arm around me.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Uh yeah I'm fine." I tossed my empty can in the trash.

"What do you want to do today?" I shrugged.

"I got Practice remember?" he frowned.

"Oh yeah I did forget about that. I wanted to go somewhere today."

"Well we could do it another day right? And what is it?" I asked.

"It's nothing special. I just wanted to take you out." He shrugged.

"Oh well I still want to go but I can't can you re-schedule?" He nodded. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. What now? Oh dear good.

"Hey ness you ok?" Matt asked me, his brows knitted together.

"Mom and Dad are coming home. They said They are going to come here." His eyes got wide.

"Why is that such a problem? " Chasity asked.

"Because they want to stick around and get to know you guys. It wouldn't be pretty. Oh my god I know why they are coming back." I ran my fingers through my dark silky hair.

"Our Birthday, we turn 17 in a few days. Damn." Matt put his face in his palms. "Just 3 more hours ness and we will leave. Promise."

Chasity's pov

I got home and was welcomed by my mom. She pulled me on the couch and smiled.

"Chasity, we are going to the lake, you know the property we have there?" What about Johnny? "Were going to be there for two weeks, and your coming with us?" What about Johnny?!

"But I want to stay here, With my friends. I don't want to leave for so long." I don't want to leave Johnny for so long.

"Oh sweetheart I understand, but you'll see them next time it's not like you have a boyfriend or anything." She waved her hand.

"No, I do his name is Johnny and I want to stay here. I'm not leaving. If I do leave he is coming with me." She sighed.

"No way, Listen you have been by your self enough, You have to spend sometime with your real family." How dare she?

"Johnny is my family, along with Vanessa Ashley and everyone else. You don't even act like a good parent. You've had more sex than the average porn star." I stood. She did the same. She wasn't even taller then me.

"I will not be spoken to that way. Your coming and That's final." I sighed and ran up to my room slamming the door behind me. I pulled my phone out of my bag and called Johnny.

Hey babe.

Start the car, I'm running away. Your gonna come get me.

Uh, why?

My mom wants me to go out of town for 2 weeks. There is no way I'm doing that.

Then Chasity just tell her. And are you packing?

Good Idea. And I told her already, She still wants me to come. She doesn't care about my friends.

Bitch! I'm on my way, I'll be sure to park across the street and climb up to your window. I know you guys have a ladder stuck on the side of your house. And it just so happens to be next to your window.

Yeah just hurry please.

Alright, bye. Oh wait!

Yeah?

I love you.

I love you too, Johnny. Hurry up.

I Hung up the phone as I grabbed everything from my closet and stuffed it in my suitcase. I wasn't going anywhere without Johnny that was final. Rather my mom liked it or not, I was happy with him. Hopefully we get married and I invite her to the wedding just to make her angry. Sounds fun.

Sander's pov (Twins)

We sat down sluggishly as we waited for our too damn happy parents to come down the stairs. We were too tired to turn on the TV but had the urge to. That's when our parents came rushing down the stairs smiling and probably a gift from where ever they came from.

"Hey you too. Someone's birthday is coming up." Our mom was a Hyper over active women. She could talk for hours the list goes on...

"Hm." We grunted our eyes glued to the TV.

"Why don't you guys spend any time with us?" Obvious.

Vanessa pov

"Mom do you remember my pet cricket, Little Johnny?" Matt asked. She shook her head.

"Well me and Johnny were the best of friends. I never had any real friends because I was picked on up till 10 yrs old. Well one day I wanted to clean, Johnny's tank, So I uh, put him in his little cup with the air holes. But there was a whole in the bottom. And he got out. He was missing for 3 days and then I heard him...chirping in the garage." He pinched between his eyes as he paused

"Dude, are you okay?" I asked him.

"Please let me finish. Well ya see, I got my step stool and I stretched so I could see him and put him back in his tank, and then...You came home from work, opened the Garage and ALL I HEARD WAS A BIG CRUCNH! You killed my best friend!" he yelled as he broke into tears. I rubbed his arm trying to sooth him as he sobbed.

*thinking time*

"Uh yeah. That was pretty sad. He didn't say a single word for a month. He loved the ugly thing."

*over*

"I'm sorry, Son. Just Calm down." Mom cooed.

"Don't tell me what to do, who do you think you are, my mom?" Oh my god.

"She is your mom dumbass." He looked up.

"Oh yeah, your right. Well now you know why I don't spend time with you. MURDERER!" He shouted. This was all too much for me.

"Will you excuse me?" I sprinted up the stairs holding in laughter and then running into my room and shutting the door and laughing rather obnoxiously and loud. I knew he could hear me and I knew he would get me back for it later, But for now I'll let it slide. Tears were streaming from my eyes as my body temp went up and my face became redder. I calmed my self down and walked out of the room trying hard to contain my self. I love my brother but sometimes his pain is humorous.

This was the good life. No one could take my friends away nor could they take away the love of my life. I love all my friends the same even though some of them are fucktards they are still my friends I just wonder how long we will all last. But there will always be someone who will always stand over all my friends. He is adorable, smart and always by my side and he stole my heart right away.

....SHADOW! What you thought I was talking about Brian? Have an open mind.

Matt had been in the garage for 5 hours looking at the crime scene of 'little Johnny's death. His lip was already big right now so he looked horrible with it sticking out like that. His eyes were puffy and red and there was tears constantly coming down and he couldn't stop sniffling. I got annoyed so I closed the door and turned off the garage light and locked him in there. And he just cried louder!

"Matt the little fucker is dead. You will see him in the afterlife many years from now. Now come get something to eat, you look pitiful." I mumbled the last part.

"Shut up, Vanessa. I'll get you back for laughing at me. Imma get you real good." He walked passed me giving me 'the look'. Psh, Dumbass.

"Whatever! Cricket lover." He hit me in the back of the head as I sat down at the table. I ignored it as we gave each other a stare down all through out dinner. It's on bitch.