Love Game

:)

Sierra's pov

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV going through channels on something to watch. I was sore from cheerleading practice and tired from the sex I had just had with Jimmy in his car. I was hungry but I was way too lazy to get up and I was also bored. What a great mixture. I was hoping that someone would call and say hey were all coming over but at the moment that didn't seem like it was happening. And that's when my phone vibrated.

Hey Vanessa.

We're coming over to play truth or dare, everybody. I have a plan for Matt.

Um, okay. Coming from you it would be gross or just plain weird. Fine I'll clean up. My mom is on vacation anyway.

Perfect! Bye.

She hung up before I got the chance to say anything; I dropped my phone on the couch and went upstairs to change. I ran up the stairs and into my closet looking for something that I would like. I pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and found another bleeding star shirt from one of my bags. Where is all this shit coming from? I pulled the jacket that I had also found and put that on the bed, took a quick shower and got dressed blow drying my hair and applying very little make up, just something to make my self comfortable.

I was upstairs, cleaning up when Vanessa allowed her self in the house, along with everyone else. I regret giving her a spare key sometimes. I Sighed and put everything away. Walking downstairs and sitting in the giant circle formed. We sat like that for 15 minutes before Brian just asked,

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" I think Vanessa planned this with certain people before they all got here. Everyone just agreed and Vanessa was the fist to ask someone truth or dare.

"Alright who wants to go first?" She asked. No body volunteered so she picked her brother. Wow this is going to be good already.

"Matt, Truth or dare." Her brows went up as she waited for his answer. He was drawing invisible circles on the carpet.

"...Dare..." She grinned.

"I dare you to go down the street to Ms. Mary. And ask her for a blow job. She'll do it trust me." We all looked at her then back at Matt. Matt's eyes got thin as he looked at his sister.

"I can't do that I have a girlfriend." Ashley Grinned. He was suing Ashley as an excuse.

"Nope go do it. Just don't fuck her, go ahead. This is a dare you can't get out of it." He stood up and sighed.

"Wait take this." Vanessa handed Matt a Walkie talkie with duck tape on the button to keep it down. She shoved it in his jacket pocket and kicked him in the ass. "We'll be listening, that way you can't get out of it."

"Whatever." We watched him walk down the street until he disappeared. It took him 5 minutes to get to her house and he made up a pretty good lie too.

Matt's pov

I swear I was going to get her back for this. Making me do this. I will never pick dare again, Vanessa would pull a stunt like this. I rung the doorbell and waited until the little lady came to the door. The door opened and she looked up at me, with a sweet smile.

"Oh Matthew come in." She greeted me inside. I started to talk about what I had came there for, well what I was dared to do, but I chickened out and just decided I should go.

"You know, I'm wasting your time I should just go." I stood up to go but she stopped me. I sighed and turned around.

"No come back, you want this and I never turn down and offer." She was a rather strong old woman. She ended up dragging me by the back of my shirt and throwing me on her bed.

"Um, I can go." Why did she want to do this to me so bad?

Vanessa's pov

"Oh hell yes!" I was listening on to what was happening with the walkie talkie up to my ear. Matt was trying his best to get out of this, NOT GONNA HAPPEN! This is my only time to get back at him for all the things he did to me as a child. Payback, Baby!

Matt's pov

You might want to skip this but it's pretty funny!

This was scary. I never knew Ms. Mary was a huge whore. When she was young, obviously she had sex all the time, and she though I was her calling. Vanessa was probably back at home with everybody laughing at me. She could hear everything. Can't a man get some love around here?! Maybe I shouldn't have thought that. My belt was undone as I began to scream, I looked to my left looking at a glass of water on the nightstand. My eyes got wide as I saw teeth drop in the glass, falling to the bottom. I was screaming like a little girl now, squirming was useless, she had pinned me down. I felt violated as I felt her put her hands down my boxers and pull it out. Of course, I hollered, knowing what was coming next. I felt like crying again, it's not that I was getting a blow job, it was that she was AN OLD WOMAN! Still screaming, I felt it. An utter shock.

"No no no! Wait stop! Oh, oh. Oh god, how do you do that?!" I can't believe it. I liked IT! I guess it was just a natural instinct for a man. Soon I had an erection, which I think is wrong, but what am I supposed t do, kick her in the chest and tell her to get off? She'll die, and then I'll be known as 'the guy who got his blown by Ms. Mary moments before his death, which is his entire fault' I couldn't help it, but then again could I? Did I have to say "Dare" In the first place? Did I even have to play the fucking game? Unfortunately, I wasn't paying any attention when I said that and ended up releasing in her mouth, which didn't make me feel good at all.

"I'm sorry, I have to go. Vanessa you are so dead." I murmured. I pulled my boxers up and tied my belt tight, just in case she wanted to pull a stunt like that one again. I swear I'm going to get Vanessa back for this one. This was horrid, humiliating, embarrassing and plain unfair. But I agreed to it. So I'll brush it off as I got home, at least I got a blow job. I ran out of the cluttered home and down the street, towards my own home. I burst through the door meeting with everyone's laughter.

"Dude we heard you! The entire thing. Were sorry we'll never do it again." Jimmy snickered, resting a hand on my shoulder.

"Alright I'm sorry Bro, I still love you." Vanessa gave me a warming hug, burying her head in my chest. "Well hey you want to get in the pool. I think I packed your shorts, by accident. I was just grabbing stuff out of the laundry basket." I went through my bag and threw out his swimming trunks.

"Why are they pink?!" He yelled as he looked at his shorts. I bit my lip. They use to be red but I guess bleach was added when mom washed them and now they were a very hot pink.

"Um, I think mom did the laundry, you know she doesn't know how to do it now." He grunted at my statement.

"Ugh, I don't care; I'll just wear them and get new ones." He turned away going into the bathroom to change. Me, I already had mine on along with everyone else, except for Matt because he wasn't aware of shit that was happening tonight. I sat on the couch, bored out of my mind waiting for everyone to comeback in just their swimsuit. Without thinking, I pulled my shirt over my head and let my shorts fall to ankles after I unbuttoned them. Underneath was a swimsuit I got from Jessica Louise and then I remembered something. Our birthday.

"Wait everybody stop what you're doing, we have to go to my house." I yelled.

"Why? What's going on there?" I heard Matt ask from the bathroom. "Oh shit your right." He ran out of the bathroom with no shirt on buttoning up his pants. "Party. You guys coming?" Sierra was the first one to say yes and everyone followed. We turned off all the lights, leaving the house in a somewhat mess and running down the street. Sierra locked the door and drove instead of running like the rest of us, but we were already there so it didn't really matter.

Matt and I were greeted by our over excited mother, rushing us upstairs telling us to get dressed. I walked into my room to see a pink Cinderella dress lying on my bed. My eyes widened and I grabbed the dress walked out to the balcony and dropped it over into the front yard. I walked into my closet and pulled out black skinny jeans my favorite cute purple socks and purple skelanimals shirt. I slipped it on quickly and messing with my hair a little and doing a little make up knowing it would probably rub off. Matt and I walked down the stairs slowly peeking around the corner looking for our mom, then rushing downstairs, and Damn there she was.

"Oh well you guys know Michelle star she's here to take pictures of you and all your friends." Blah blah blah blahblahblahBLAH!

"Mom we get it." Matt cut her off as he walked over to where I suppose the picture is would be taken. I stood next to him looking around the basement. It was finished, we just had some paint cans down here with various colors and it made me nervous. Everybody came down stairs along with a few suicide girls that I knew. Brian had snuck up behind me, slipping his hand on my waist causing me to jump. He nibbled on my ear causing me to giggle.

"Alright guys I need just the Birthday people." They mumbled and moved out of the way. I saw a flash and jumped. "I wasn't taking a picture I just need to test it." I nodded.

"Hey matt, I'm uh sorry about your Little Johnny. I shouldn't make fun of you, I know your sensitive and I wouldn't like that either." I put my hands behind my back and looked at my socks.

"It's ok. I understand. If mom and dad get me a gift it wouldn't matter because the best gift I have ever had came 5 minutes after I was born." I smiled as I felt a sting in my eyes and then tears rolling down my cheeks. He grinned and pulled me into a tight hug as I sobbed in his shoulder and kissed his cheek. It was quiet and the only thing that could be heard was my crying and Matt's soothing.

"I love you." I said trying not to sob.

"I love you too, sis. Come on stop crying." Everybody Awed as he we let each other go, holding hands tightly. I dabbed my eye lightly, trying not to smear the very little make up I had on. I was so happy until my mom and dad stood behind the camera. Bring on the blabbing. I rolled my eyes as my mom started to talk.

"Okay you two, well the guys from the Tattoo parlor are here and all that stuff. So when ever your ready and we got both of you a gift, of course..." She went on and on as I gave a finger to the camera with a smile.

"You know what were going to do with those paint cans?" Matt asked me, looking at me with sinful eyes.

"NO WAY! You mean to tell me were going to put paint on the floor and slide in it? All of us together?" I smiled as my brows went up. He nodded and took off his pants considering he wasn't wearing a shirt. "I'll be back." I ran upstairs and changed in a pair of white boy short underwear and a bra. I ran back downstairs, took off my socks and sat on the floor Indian style. Matt grabbed a paint can and popped it open pouring the creamy purple paint onto the white.

Ashley and Chasity caught on and Sat next to either side of me both, in their underwear. It took a while but soon everyone had on nothing but their underwear and covered in paint. Sierra was finger painting everybody as the constant flashes of the camera kept coming, the photographer laughing and talking with us.

"Hey Matt, what other colors do we have?" I asked as I rubbed my butt in the purple mess behind me. Brian wrapped his arms around me pulling me on his lap and kissing my cheek

"I Have blue in my hand right here." He lifted up the paint can. I nodded.

"Try that."Amber, Alex, Jimmy and Sierra waited for Matt to pour the paint and when he did, they all did a body slide on it. Matt and I made paint angels and wrote the most absurd cuss words we could think of and old classic ones.

"When we get our tattoos can you come up with another absurd cuss word? I wanted to put your name on my back at the top and then one of your little words under it in your handwriting." He suggested.

"Yeah good idea I was thinking about getting some stars on both sides of my stomach, And make them Black and blue." I felt the paint on my body suddenly but slowly get stiff. It was drying which meant this would take forever to get off. "Hey Michelle can you take pictures of us outside. This paint is going to dry on us if we don't clean it off." She nodded as I opened the sliding door to the backyard and stepping outside with everyone following. It was about 84 degrees outside so it's was perfect to get in pool. We all lined up on the edge, looking like a purple and blue rainbow.

"Hey guys, Promise me something." Brian stated.

"What?" We all asked in unison.

"Promise me that no matter what, we will stay the best of friends and lovers until we die." We all agreed and jumped in the pool, turning the water into a darkish purplish blue. I came up to the surface inhaling and wiping my eyes as everyone else came a few seconds prier.

"Ness, we should just all take showers. Being in the pool isn't going to clean us off." I nodded and got out grabbing a towel on one of the chairs and walking up stairs to my room. Everybody spilt up and got their own room to shower in (we had some many guest rooms it was crazy) of course Brian followed me. He sat on the counter of my sink watching me pace back and forth from my closet and the bathroom.

"Nice room." He complimented.

"Thanks." I walked over to the shower turning on the hot water. "You ready to get in the shower?"

"Yup." He slid off the counter and put his hand on my waist, our eyes never leaving each other's gaze. Our lips met as my hands rested on his neck. I felt his fingers on the hem of my underwear pulling at them. I pulled on the bottom of his boxers as I backed into the shower, quickly removing my bra and underwear, Brian doing the same. He pushed me against the wall, laying kisses on my neck and slowly pushing in me. I whimpered in pain and pleasure as he moved at a steady pace. I dug my nails in his back trying to condense a moan that was soon forced to come out. He buried his face in the burrow of my neck, moaning. The closer I got the tighter my grip became on his back. I was basically making it harder on the both of us. I could just moan and not dig into his back but I didn't want my brother to know what I was doing. He would hurt Brian, even if they were best friends. I pulled a chunk of Brian's wet hair, forcing his lips on mine as I tried to condense the scream/moan and somewhat failing epically. I rested my head on his shoulder, picking up a bar of soap and a small towel scrubbing the paint off his back. He chuckled and kissed my ear.

"I love you, babe." He murmured.

"I love you too." I said back. There was nothing in those 3 words that wasn't true. I meant what I said. I felt him pull out of me and allow my feet to rest on the shower floor, I wasn't sure if Brian was aware but we just had unprotected sex. If I got pregnant, I honestly wouldn't care; that is if it was by him. I love Brian and nothing can change that. Brian stood under the shower and rinsed off, I couldn't help but stare. His perfect tan, tone abs, Beautiful black silky hair...

"Nice tight ass." WHAT? No not again, shut up Vanessa! Shut UP!

"Ditto." He turned around and smiled at me; I folded my arms pouting. "I'm done and so are you. Get out." He pulled back the shower curtain and gave me a little push handing me a towel. I wrapped it around my body, picked up my clothes and went into my room to change. I put on a pair of black Jessica Louise shorts and knee high stripped socks along with just a black bra, since this Tattoo I wanted was on my stomach. Brian came out fully dressed in all black, hair spiked up in it's usual form. He leaned on the wall watching me get ready wearing basically nothing. I held my hand out asking for his, he took it and kissed my forehead. I held on to his hand tight as we walked down stairs, I saw the Suicide girls that were going to tattoo me and it made me nervous. They were busy talking to Ashley Chasity and Sierra but I was still nervous. Matt was sitting in a black leather chair, another chair next to him I'm guessing that one was mine. I was getting snakebites and a Tattoo. Needles needles NEEDLES! Once my foot hit that last step the little person in my head spoke up.

You can do it! It's only a little pain. It's your birthday. Birthdays' have no pain.

Whatever. I sat in the black chair and swallowed. My snakebites were first and those didn't really hurt, the tattoo. DIFFERENT STORY. It was pretty; the way the blue looked on my skin was amazing. How the small stars and big stars looked on both sides made me happy that I got them. I was now laying on my back as the artist got some stars on my back, I looked at sierra who was getting a Labret and Matt who was getting his Tattoo with the back of his head facing me.

"Matt...Matt. MATT!" Still no answer. Then I heard snoring. "Is that asshole sleep?" The girl tattooing him looked at his face and nodded.

"He said he couldn't feel a thing, my name is Carlin by the way, Happy Birthday. You must be Vanessa." I nodded.

"Thank you."

"This is really sweet of your brother; I'm guessing you two are really close twins?" She asked.

"Yup. I love him a whole lot's. He's basically all I have." She smiled.

"What about your folks? They said they had to go when we got here." I frowned at her statement.

"They always have to go, They never come to Matt's football games or My cheerleading tournaments. They aren't really parents. They just buy us all this junk to make us happy. Our friends make us happy not all these gifts." I looked at the floor as I felt the needle lift from my skin.

"Alright lady you're all done, Hold still for a second." I nodded looking at the star and smiling to my self. Chasity walked up to me and looked at my back. I guess she just got another Tattoo also.

"That's pretty."

"Thanks. You just got another Tattoo?" I asked.

"Uh huh, basically got the same thing you have just no color." She said.

"Oh." Matt was still being tattooed and he was still sleep. How could he sleep through that? Something tells me if he can sleep through that then he might have a lot when he gets older, from the chest down. Me, I couldn't do it. I rested my head on my arms as the lady softly put the Vaseline on my sides and then put bandages over them. "Do I have to move?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Your fine." I sat there until Matt was done and he woke which was 2 hours later. He wiped the slob from his mouth, stood up and stretched. He kissed my forehead and went upstairs with Ashley. After the girls had left everybody went upstairs and found a room to go crash in. Brian was in the kitchen taking some medicine for a headache and had his jacket open. He wasn't wearing a shirt under it and he just got a tattoo and his nose was pierced. It seems everybody got a tattoo tonight, Along with getting something pierced. He sat down in front of me and just smiled, his hands playing with my dark hair. I held onto his free hand for 15 minutes before he carried me upstairs and tucking me in waiting until I fell asleep, and then falling asleep next to me.

You're worth the pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
I personally didn't like this chapter but hey you might.
Comments?