Love Game

Abused it, Time to lose it

Ashley’s pov
Three hours after I had woke up, I tried to walk home.
"Come on, I’ll give you a ride I don't want my baby walking. Please?" he begged, pouting.
"No it's ok, matt. I’ll just walk." No matter how many times I went for the door, he would block my way.
"Babe, it's cold. You’ll get sick. Let me just drive you there it's faster and it’s better than walking." I rolled my eyes and played with my lip ring, giving into his bothersome bugging.
"...Fine. Start the car." he pulled me into a hard long kiss.
"Glad you see it my way." I smiled and plopped back on the couch holding my bag, waiting for Matt even though I didn't want to go home.
"Zack, Johnny hey, I’ll see you tomorrow at school." I yelled up.
"Ok we'll text you. See ya later, were going home anyway." I heard Johnny yell back. I picked up my bags along with the bag full of stuff matt gave me and went outside, put my stuff in the car, got in and waited.
~
Once I got home I went upstairs to put all my clothes away, if you call throwing them on my bed putting them up. I fed my dog and started cleaning up, turning the heat on 75. I was home alone again. It was almost dark outside so I went upstairs and got into my pj's. Other than that my night was boring. I took off my entire make up so I looked pretty dead and I bleached the ends of my hair and dying them purple. Nothing special, just me being me. I turned on the TV finding CSI and watching it until 12 am. Just as I was going upstairs the doorbell rung. It was pretty late so I stuffed a box cutter in my jacket pocket and went to the door, my dog growling behind me. I unlocked my door and cracked it open.
"Yes?"
"Ashley, its matt." oh. I threw the box cutter behind me opening the door fully.
"Hey, you should be home. What’s up?" he walked in and sat on the couch as I closed the door.
"I’m just having some problems at home. I needed to get away from it all, Vanessa went to Brian’s. She was crying. She misses mom and dad. I do too." He put his face in his palms and sighed. I walked over to him, sitting down on the couch and rubbing his back.
"It’s okay babe. You’ll see them soon." He shook his head and looked up.
"it's not okay when, you miss your parents so much that you turn to cigarettes and start abusing drugs just to take the pain away. Vanessa can't take it anymore; we both want to stop taking pills to make our self feel better. Mommy and daddy aren't mommy and daddy anymore; they are Mr. and Mrs. Sanders. It may seem like Vanessa and I hate our parents, we don't. We love them to death we just want them back. I miss my dad." he broke down in tears. I felt so bad. "You don't know how lucky you are, you've got a step dad and a mom that love you. It sucks that your dad died but you don't let that get you down. I have my parents but then again I don't." he was right. My dad died when I was four years old and I wish that I had a dad like Matt. I wanted everything that Sierra had, but never focused on what I had my self. A family. "I feel like a dick, the fact that you're seeing me like this."
"It’s okay." I had a hint of laughter in my voice.
"I love you, Ashley. I have no idea what I would do without you. “He leaned over, kissing me.
"I love you, too. You want to stay here?" he shook his head.
"Nah, I gotta get home and make sure Vanessa is ok. And we both know what will happen if I stay." I smirked looking at the floor. "I’ll see you later, okay? I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning." he pulled me into a warming hug, kissing my forehead "god, I love you." he whispered.
"Okay. When’s your next game?" I asked my voice soft.
"Tomorrow, it's far from here so, I won't see you that night." I frowned slightly
"Oh."
"Baby, don't be sad. I’ll text you ok?" he brushed my cheek with his finger.
"Okay, go home, alright? And stop with coffin nails and the pills." I looked into his hazel-green eyes and smiled weakly at the confusing look he gave me.
"Coffin nails?" He questioned.
"Cigarettes; Old term from the 1900s" He smiled.
"You are so smart, well 'genius' I’m going to go home ok? I love you." He pulled me into a long and hard kiss before leaving and heading home.
I walked upstairs once I knew he was long gone and headed off to bed, listening to my dog roam around the house. I fell asleep to the sound of my radio and dreamt of the amazing.
~
I wiped the drool from my chin and got out of bed, pulling up my rainbow knee high socks. I used the bathroom and almost fell asleep on the toilet, but hit my head on the wall. I flushed and went straight to the sink brushing my teeth then getting dressed. I wore a black and blue shirt with a key hole and matching leopard black and blue pants along with black ballet flats.
My make up nothing special, just dark with a bit of blue in the eyes. I just put some chap stick and left it at that. I combed my hair out and gave it a bit of an edgy cut and started looking for a jacket. I just grabbed matt's jacket and began to clean up my room. Something was wrong with me today. Oh well. I played with lip ring as I grabbed my bag and the jacket and went down stairs taking a granola bar and waiting for Matt to get here. When he did and we were two minutes away from school I realized something.

"Damnit."

"What?" he asked.

"I forgot to do my yoga this morning, now I’m going to be tired all day." I groaned.

"....You do yoga?"

"Yup, so does Audrey Kitching, I recently found that out." he pulled into the parking lot.

"How do you know this stuff? Never mind, I forgot she's on buzznet a lot. By the way, I saw some of your journals, you’re amazing." I giggled.

"Thanks."

The rest of the day was shitty, no body was in the mood to piss off foster, and no body really talked either. Especially, Vanessa and Brian. They just didn't talk; Vanessa wouldn't even talk to matt. Alex and amber weren't as lovey dovey as they always were neither was jimmy and sierra. What the hell is going on?

"Ashley, something bad is going to home to all of us. I have a feeling that it involves the’s’ word." Matt told me. I knew what he meant and it scared me. Separation.

"I....think your right."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short.
I promise to post more in about 30 minutes.
Hope you loved
Comment? Questions?