Love Game

The Who

It was Monday night, the night of our away game all the way in Novi, Michigan. I have to say the other team was pretty good, but we still won. The cheerleading team came but they just sat and watched. I couldn't believe it but Ashley, Zack, and Johnny all came. They drove all the way here. Everyone had made it and it just made me happy to know that I have friends that love me, possibly more than my own parents, who just so happened to show up. L

I just hope they wouldn't come and say something stupid or worse something that could tear me away from my friends.

"Vanessa, Matt. Your dad and I are getting a divorce." Uhh...no. Vanessa laughed.

"Yeah right, you're not splitting up. Why? Because I'm not leaving Matt no matter what. That's my twin." She said the last part harsher than others.

"No we are your living with me, Vanessa and Matt your going with your father in London." NO! Brian stepped in front of me before I got the chance to say anything.

"N-no. Matt is my friend and Vanessa can be away from her brother for 5 seconds without texting him or calling him. If you take him away, she'll lose it. That's your damn son and daughter, think about them for once! Stop showering them with all these fucking gifts. That's not love. Damn it they love you! Can't you see that!?" B-Brian just stood up for me.

"Brian Haner, I-

"Don't let my name come out of your mouth, ever. I've had it with selfish people like you. I'll be back Matt. You disgust me." He sneered at my mother as he walked away with Vanessa following after him.

"I'm coming with you, B. Koti, you coming?" Ashley looked at me and nodded, With Zack and Johnny follow behind her, Followed by Chasity going with Johnny and Anessa walking with Zack Sierra being close to Anessa, going too with Jimmy and Amber and Alex following behind Jimmy. We all traveled together. You can't break a band of friends like that.

"Matt." I heard Ashley's soft whisper.

"Yeah, babe."

"Are you really leaving?" She looked so sad.

"I don't know. I'll spend as much time as I can with you before I do." She smiled as I wrapped my arm around her and kissing her cheek. One of my team members came up to me and the guys telling us we had to head back to the school, which meant an hour drive without Ashley.

"I'll follow behind you in the car with Zack and Johnny. Go 'head." She motioned for me to go.

"Alright, I lo-

"Yes, yes you Love me. I love you too, now go." I laughed and headed back to bus.

I sat down in the seat basically in the back of the bus and stared out the window. Noting was special about Novi Michigan. It was just another city, it was pretty but it was just another city. If there was one thing that wouldn't leave me alone it was the fact that the stupid bitch (my mother) was trying to take my damn sister away from me. Just because she felt like it. Brian was right, they only think of them selves. They don't deserve to have me as a son or have Vanessa as a daughter. Dad was never a great dad. Mom and dad were having problems when we were younger and dad started...Drinking. When he got angry, he'd take it out on Ness and I saw him do it once. I promised my self not matter what, Vanessa would be able to fight for her self just incase I couldn't be there to help. Of course, she was little she didn't understand but she knew later on.

"Never let a man hit you." I remember telling her that. I got her a punching bag and taught her the basics. She got better and better, progressing in everything fast. One day I let her practice on me and the girl kicked my ass. All the time we spent in the basement wasn't for nothing and it paid off. Dad came home with another issue and went straight for the whiskey and then tried to take his anger out on ness. With the first punch, he stopped all together. Things never got back to normal with mom so our life didn't get any better. At this time, I was thinking that it would only worsen.

The bus stopped and I looked to see we were home. I stood up preparing to get off the bus, but was held back than no one else other than Zero himself, Trevor.

"You got me benched, Sanders. I'm gonna hurt you and that whore and little brat of yours." I got a tight grip on his throat.

"What did you call them, Maggot?" He squirmed.

"Alright, I'm sorry, I'll never do it again. Swear. Just let me live." His feet were dangling before I gave up and threw him to the floor stepping on him and going to my car, where Ashley was waiting. I wrapped my arms around her thin waist the first chance I got pulling her into a hard kiss.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. I want you to wait inside, not out here." I insisted as I nibbled on her ear.

"Okay, Just take me with you." I took her hand and went to the gym through the back doors. She sat down on the bench right outside the locker room. "Wait here I'll be out in a minute. If any of the jerks try to whatever, don't be afraid to scream or fight back.- She put her finger on my mouth.

"I'm okay Matt." I smiled and kissed her finger going into the locker room, going to my locker and undressing quickly. I grabbed a towel and my body wash, running to the shower and standing under the next open shower head.

"Hey Brian." He was standing right next to me, Alex on the other side and Jimmy next to him.

"Yo."

"Umm, Thanks for standing up for me back there." I stumbled over my words.

"Oh yeah no prob. You're my friend, I can't have you leaving me here, and I definitely can't have Vee being upset because of her brother being far away. They are trying to take you and Jimmy to London, Matt. London." He rinsed the soap off of his back.

"Yeah I know. I only like going there for like Vacations I'm not crazy about living there. I want to stay here with Ash." I washed my sides.

"Speaking of your girl, she's pretty. You thinking about doing something special for her, tonight maybe" Alex asked, washing his hair for the 3rd time.

"Something is going to happen tonight, I don't know what but I'm sure of it. I love her, I want to marry her." They awed me.

"Aw, Mattie is in love." jimmy called out.

"Whatever, Jim. You can be my best man." I laughed as I rinsed off, Turning off the shower and wrapping my towel around my waist. I was in here longer than I planned, until I was all by my self. I passed most of my time by sitting and thinking, about everything. I heard the tapping of shoes but I didn't pay attention to it. I just continued to think.

"There you are. You ok?" I looked to my left to see Ashley.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking about everything."

"What's everything?" She asked.

"My parents, My friends, My sister, My life, My girlfriend." I smiled.

"I'm just thinking about you right now." She laid her head in my lap and played with my fingers. "Your hands are huge." I smiled.

"It's girls like you and Vanessa that make me want to have daughters of my own." She smiled pulling me into a kiss. I kissed her back but even harder. My hands traveled down her waist to thighs and realized she changed into a skirt. She pulled away, smacking my hand away and smiling.

"Yours or Mine?"

"Mine." She smiled sitting up, giving me another kiss and teasing me as she walked away letting me get dressed.

Vanessa's pov

I was in the locker room by myself. I had just got out of the shower, wrapped in a towel, My hair curly and wet dripping behind me. I was just about to take off my towel when I heard my name called.

"Vanessa."

"I'm in here." I called. "Oh hey Brian." I let my towel fall to my feet.

"U-uh h-h-hi." He stammered.

"You ok?" I slipped into my red lace underwear and black bra. It was more of a push up.

"Y-yeah." He still stammered, standing far from me.

"Come here, then. I'm your girlfriend. You can touch me." I watched him hesitate then walk up to me, pressing me against the lockers and then forcing his lips on mine. I tangled my fingers in his damp hair, wrapping my legs around his back. I groaned in frustration, as he removed his lips from mine and going to my neck. I manage to get a small moan out as he nipped at my neck. He stopped all together and looked at me. Those eyes had me.

"I'm taking you home with me. Get dressed." He let my feet touch with one last kiss before her left me going out to the car. I grabbed a pair of black jeans and a black v neck shirt, slipping it on quickly. I grabbed my bag and left the gym through the back door. I went to the front where Brian was and got in the car right away.

As we drove to Brian's there was a comfortable silence between us. 2 minutes before we got there Brian said something some what disturbing but a good idea, then again it was stupid as hell.

"You know we can just take our clothes off right now." I just looked at him.

"That...doesn't sound like a bad idea, Take off your pants." I pulled my shirt over my head.

"I can't, you have to do it." I reached over, undoing his belt and unbuttoning his pants. He tried his best to wiggle out of them and was able to get his pants off fully when we stopped at a sign. I kissed his jaw, neck and nibbled on his ear along with my hand in his lap. He pulled into the driveway and turned off the car, throwing the keys in back seat. He grabbed my waist with his tightest grip pulling me on to his lap. That was going to bruise. I felt moaned as he kissed my stomach as he unbuttoned my pants, desperately trying to get them off me.

"Let's just go inside." He smirked and opened the car door, He stepped out then took my hand letting me out and closing the door behind me. He pressed me against the car giving me his signature kiss, making my knees buckle.

"Come on." He pulled the key from under the mat unlocking the door and then relocking it once we were inside. I felt his grip on my waist for the second time, this time kissing my neck.

"Brian just fuck me already." I had grown impatient.

"Then go upstairs and wait for me." I didn't want to wait but I did it anyway. I found his room, which was fairly warm then the rest of the house. I took off my pants and just laid on my stomach on his bed. Next thing I know, Brian was thrusting into me and I was biting his shoulder. HARD

"Babe, Your going to make me bleed if you bite any harder." I tasted blood in my mouth.

"I think your bleeding already. Sorry...FUCK!"He slammed into me causing me to gasp. "Brian what the hell? That was out of no where." He smirked, grinding on me.

Ashley's pov

I moaned in the kiss, that I shared with Matt as he moved at a steady pace. He lay under me, a firm grip on my waist and the other on my neck. He pulled away and groaned, moving faster. I moaned in the burrow of his neck grabbing the sheets. He rolled over pinning me under him and began to thrust harder in faster. I was close as hell and I could just have at it any moment. And Just when I thought I was getting there, he pulled out.

"Matt. Wait what are you doing?" He pulled the blankets down and pulled me under with him. I just went along with it that is until he pushed back into me, causing me to basically shriek. "Move." I got to my climax that's for sure; Matt just took forever and was teasing me.

"Ashley.." Matt moaned my name as he collapsed on me, our sweat causing our bodies to stick, I moaned as he pulled out of me and lay next to me. "I wonder what V is doing."

"Psh, getting her brains fucked out by the one and only." He gasped.

"Ashley, don't say that. I'll go to jail if I find out its true, I'll kill that fucker." I smiled.

Vanessa's pov

"Shit!" I cursed loudly as I could as I reached my limit, basically passing out on the bed. "Oh god...We never had sex like that, What was different?"

"This." I looked up to see Brian with a pink tube in his hand.

"What the hell is that? Is this KY? Did you put this on me and when I wasn't paying attention?"

"Y-yeah, Is that okay?" I paused.

"That's a good idea Brian. No matter what they say, I know your not stupid." He grinned.

"What are they saying?"

"Oh, I think we should get some sleep. You wore me out babe." I yawned, lying on my side. I felt him cuddle up against me, kissing my cheek.

"I love you, Nesso." I chuckled.

"You know, that sounds so weird....but for you I'll make an acceptation." He smiled kissing me again and then pulling a fleece over us. I fell asleep but something told me I would be woken later.

Chasity's pov

My mom was gone and I had went back home to get some sleep. I was in the kitchen washing dishes and I could see Johnny walking around with just underwear on in his house through my window. I smiled as I dried, putting up a plate. He always had his window open and from time to time he would open his doors and play his piano for everyone to hear. And no one complained, he always did it at the right time. He would sing too and he sounds amazing, the songs he sung he either wrote him self or someone else did, but I loved them, it just made me love him even more. I turned the water off and dried my hands. I opened the drawer to put it away when I was stopped, by a hand over my mouth and a gun to my back.

"Don't Move." God, please let me see the light of day.

Johnny's pov

There's a lot of loneliness
Flowing through this world I guess
I'm on the dark side of the moon
Nobody looking here will assume
I have a million things to say
But you're a million miles away
You almost noticed me today
From your side of the milky way

I stopped there, what's missing? God, I hated this. I could write about music, why the hell couldn't I write a single song about my life. I stared out my window. Chasity was awake her lights were on. I had put my clothes back on, just all black. Black pants black shirt and a black leather jacket with black converse. Damn it. Think! SHIT. I stopped thinking about my own problems when I heard a gunshot and female scream.

"Oh god." I called Ashley right away and went upstairs in my room, looking for my gun. "Ashley Call the cops I think somebody shot Chasity." I had my gun and rubber gloves, I don't want my finger prints on this even if I do have a permit. "Tucker go to your room, Stay!" I got in my car and quickly drove around the corner which was a waste of time. The door was kicked in and there was mud on the carpet. No blood. I kept walking my gun down prepared to shoot. The steps had blood spatter. I walked upstairs and turned to Chasity's room, which had more blood. I started to panic. I walked farther and turned to the bathroom. I couldn't stop, the tears just wouldn't stop.

"Chas, come on answer me baby. Stay with me. I'm gonna g-get you some help. Who did this to you?" She was covered in her own blood in a bathtub, Her wrist were cut and there was a gun shot wound in her right thigh. She lost too much blood but she was still with me, she's not leaving me. I pulled her into my lap and cried until they came and took her to the hospital. I was covered in her and I never want to see this again, who ever did this, will die by my hand. No doubt about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
QUESTIONS!?