Love Game

*** you Trevor

Shadow's point of view

Uhm, Hello. I'm in a tail-wagging mood, but I'm not going to wag it. I didn't overhear I sat and listened. Everyone in the house, besides my mommy, thinks my head is full of hot air. Anyway, I hear that Matthew and the fat man are moving to London and they are taking the bitch. Bella, always getting snippy with me, I remember the first time 'it' got here. So evil. I did nothing wrong.

I think Matthew is stupid. And he's a baby. OH NO!

"Hi Shadow." WHO IS THIS MALE THAT LOOKS LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX!? Oh, oh the woman kissed my mommy. I won't allow it. Get your hands off of her. No shadow if you bark, then the fat man will put you in the cage. Slowly now. LIFT THE LEG! Oh man it feels good to let that out...

"Oh my god, Brian I'm sorry. Hold on. Shadow!" Wait what! You're yelling at me? This never happens , what had I done wrong. I tried to protect you from the woman- man. He attacked you! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!? "Shadow go to your room."

No, no, no. Bella pooped in there.

"Now, either that or the food you hate." Okay fine. I'll get you back Man- woman.

Vanessa's point of View

I put Brian pants in the washer while he sat upstairs on my bed in his boxers.

"I'm sorry Brian. I don't know what's wrong with him." He smirked and shrugged.

"It's fine" He played with his fingers.

"Well I'll be back I need to get something from the store. You can watch TV eat something, take a nap. Make your self at home. Anything you want?" He shook his head, laying on his side. I walked down the stairs and out to my car and took a 25 minute ride knowing I only needed one thing but I would come back with too much.

Brian's Point of view.

Just as I was dozing off to sleep, I was slapped with a hint of AXE body spray and a thick warm finger in my right eye. I sat up hit, smacking the hand away opening my eyes to a slightly amused Matt.

"What. Do. You. Want?" I said harshly.

"I had no idea you wore eyeliner. Well anyway, I heard what shadow did." I think all the time's Matt had been tackled in our away games was affecting his brain.

"Matt get out. You know Vanessa doesn't want you in here." I wiped my eyes and blinked, staring at Vanessa's purple walls.

"Haner, I don't want to hurt your feelings but....how do I say this nicely? Uh YOU STINK." Captain obvious strikes again.

"You know what Matt? I don't want to hear it. Get out!" I pointed towards the door.

"Don't get all evil, Brian."

"Define evil." I stated.

"....Me." Oh please.

"Matt, you are 1 percent evil and 99 percent bad gas. Leave, and let me take my nap, Vanessa going to come back and I won't be able to get any sleep."

"You need to take a shower. You smell like piss." OH SHUT UP!

"Go to hell." I said.

"Ladies first." He commented.

"That's it." I wrapped my hands around his neck, gripping tight. "Now, I'm going to snap your neck like a fucking pretzel stick."

"Alright I'm sorry, you're a dude. Just don't pinch my nipples."Eww.

"Ew, gay. Maybe you should take a rest from football, it's hurting your brain. You have a big head."

"Oh now you gonna start name calling. Alright two can play at that game. See you later, Fire hydrant." He was referring to the fact that his dog just pissed on me. I ignored him, laying back down trying to get a little sleep. Right at that moment, Vanessa got home.

"Brian! Wake up." I feel like a mother with so many children, she can't take a piss with out being bothered. I groaned feeling Vanessa's light weight on me. What ever she wanted I was up for it, I was just very sleepy right now.

"Please go away and let me sleep FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!" I was very tired.

"Did Matt make you angry?" We have a winner folks!

"Yes."

"I'm sorry. I deal with him I promise. I know sometimes he can be a pain." SOMETIMES?

"All the time. Can I get some sleep please, Sweetheart?" She kissed my check, lying next to me.

"Yeah, I'll try not to bother you. I'm gonna start on dinner." I nodded and smiled a sI heard the door click behind me. Finally, peace and quiet. No dog, No Matt, No problems, No Matt, No issues, NO MATT!

While I was sleeping, there was a thought that just would not leave me alone. Before you start to wander in the world of questions, it was about Vanessa. It was about being with her. Forever. And though I was just 17 years old, I was sure of these thoughts. I wanted to be with Vanessa for ever. I loved her unconditionally. I may be here with my body but I know the mentally I am long gone. I'm just now seeing how much she means to me. It's not because she's hot or because cheerleaders and football players are meant to go out with each other or because I wanted to see how tight she was so I could tell my friends. Nothing like that. I just love her. When I first met her in 7th grade I just said wow I want to marry her. Not oh my god she is hot! She's not hot, she's beautiful and anyone who says she isn't needs to get some help with their eyes. Problem; Am I too late?

Vanessa's point of view.

I let Shadow out of his cage before washing my hands and going back and forth, cooking. I guess I would make meat loaf. I didn't like it that much but Matt liked it. It was an hour when Brian woke up and was ready to eat and he ate fast. A little too fast and then he avoided me. Didn't even look at me.

"Brian." I spoke softly.

"Yes." He cleared his throat.

"Are you mad at me?" He gave me a questioned look.

"No, why would you think that?"

"You're just avoiding me that's all. Your pants are done." I gave him his clothes from the living room couch. He slipped them on and smiled. "Nice and warm."

"Thanks. I'm not mad at you, I just don't want to leave you here with your mother. When I turn 18 I'm coming back. I'll even buy us a house so we can live together." I smiled.

"It's fine. Oh my god it's late we need to get to bed. You're going home?" I asked.

"No, I want to stay. I still need to get home though my mom is sick. I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." He looked at his feet.

"Alright, Night." He gave me a quick kiss before leaving and walking home. I turned off all the lights and went upstairs to my room, taking a quick shower and heading off to bed.

Jimmy's pov

I fell asleep with Sierra next to me, hugging her tight and probably drooling in her hair. She wouldn't be too happy but she probably wouldn't mind. I know now she snores exceptionally loud when she's tired. My eyes shot open feeling a pain in my stomach. Seirra was probably having a bad dream or fighting someone and elbowed me in the stomach. As much as I wanted to say something I didn't. I looked at the clock. 6 am just in time. I shook sierra lightly, Hearing her whine and complain.

"Wake up. We got that big test today." I said lightly.

"5 more hours" She mumbled.

"No, times up you gotta wake up." She groaned and slapped my hand away.

"Fine! Don't get your damn thong in a knot." She got up and went into the bathroom shutting the door behind her.

"Do you want me to make some coffee?" I called out.

"Whaaaatever...." I took that as a yes and went down stairs to the kitchen poured her a cup of coffee just the way she liked it and put it on the side table in my room for when she was dressed in ready.

*Many hours has passed. School is over and we just finished the football game and everyone is now heading home*

Sierra's pov

Vanessa and I had left the girl's locker room still in our cheerleading uniform looking for Matt and Jimmy. Just as we walked in we were greeted with the most diabolical scene on earth. Trevor was on his knees, pleasuring his gay friend. Vanessa had the biggest grin on her face as she pulled out her phone taking about two pictures. And then mouthing the words: Walk out slowly. It's obvious Jimmy and Matt aren't in here. I did as she said holding my breath until I got back to my gym room locker.

"OH MY GOD! I knew he was gay! I am sending this to everybody." Ness laughed. "I am the fucking queen of payback!"

"Come on v, that's not fair to Trevor."She blinked, giving me and odd look.

"He shot our best friend, Hit on my brother and tried to get in your pants. Life ain't fair my dear." She has a point.

"We only know so many people. I mean how is gonna get to everybody in Lincoln." She closed her phone and laughed.

"Oh! Baby, this shit spreads like AIDS. Gossip moves very quickly over night." She picked up her backpack and walking out.

"That's a nice way to word it I guess. Can we go home? God I'm hoarse." She nodded as I grabbed my bag and my keys.

"I think They guys left without telling us. Sucks that Amber is gone now." I nodded at her statement. "Sucks that you're leaving too! I'm going to be home all alone. This is isn't fair,I lose everything." She whined.

"I'll see you all the time. I might come for some tattoos" She smiled.

"Great! I can't wait for school tomorrow. Trevor....What a faggy name!"