Love Game

Payback

"Oh my god that's disgusting."

"Dude...."

"Oh Dude, Never knew you rolled THAT way."

"Oh sweet picture message from Sanders. OH GOD!"

0 Zero

I woke up, brushing my fingers in my blonde hair and rubbing my eyes. I took a quick shower and pulled out a pair of old jeans a black t-shirt and converse. I gave my hair the right spike before messing with my brand new eyebrow piercing and grabbing my messenger bag, sunglasses (just in case) phone and keys. I walked down the stairs and outside locking my front door and getting in my car, starting it right away. I pulled my jacket out of the back seat and Matt and his friends had just rolled by and called me a fag. I sighed knowing it was nothing unusual and I could do nothing about it.

I parked in my usual spot behind the school, away from the public and the rest of the students and jerked off to a picture of Matt and I in Florida on the beach when we use to be the best of friends. Groaning his name, I ejaculated in my hand. Quickly I grabbed a tissue, cleaning my mess, making sure I was all good and then leaving my car locking the door and entering the school through the back entrance of the main office.

Walking past students talking to staff, I got smirks and snickers. Soon they stopped but once I got into the main hall where all the students were, It multiplied. Dick sucking sounds and the name 'cock sucker' bouncing back and forth from the students and too my ears. What had I done wrong? I ignored it all getting to my locker and feeling, highly humiliated. There was a penis drawn on my locker and covered in glitter. I ignored it a second time and opened my locker. Getting pushed by others, another load of humiliation flew over me. Pink sexy toys and dildos feel around my ankles, my locker was loaded with pictures of men without a shirt or kissing another. I had to admit it gave me a boner but no one could know about this. I searched for my books finding a leather whip instead. I looked at the inside of my door and saw writing on it. It read: Artwork by The Fucking Epic Duo. Great they go to school here.

"Fuck it dude! I'll just go to class with no books." Just as I was walking to class, I was stopped by an ex- friend.

Matt's pov

"Hey trev heard you like cock!?" I exclaimed.

"No I don't. Now if you don't mind, I have to get to 1st hour out of my way." Trevor began to walk away from me. Life was going to be great today. I went back to my first hour, putting my arm over Ashley's shoulder and kissing her cheek. Trevor had just walked in and sat right in front of me. When the bell rang, everyone was seated and Mr. foster looked like he hadn't slept in days.

"Ugh, I hate Foster. Fucking Jerk." Ashley mumbled. "He called me a whore." Oh hell no.

"Quick give me your headband and a clean sheet of paper." She did as I said, handing me both the items. I folded the paper, using the headband as a sling shot, pulling it back and shooting the paper forward going straight to Foster's forehead. I put Ashley's headband in her lap and rested my hand on her thigh.

"I can't believe you did that." She whispered.

"Hm, Anything for you babe."

"Matt, Aww. Hey let's go shopping after school." She rested her hand on top of mine.

"Sure. Time to mess with Trevor." I commented sitting forward. Brian decided to be the first.

"Trevor?"

"What do you want Brian?"

"Nothing, I was just wondering did he cum in your mouth?" I tried not to but it was hard. Laughing was the only thing to solve this. I held it in or the sound at least laughing silently, tears started to stream down my cheeks causing me to laugh harder. I never made fun of gay guys but then again none of the gay guys had sex in the school so of course, Trevor's case was much different then all the rest. I decided not to mess with him until lunch. And when that time came things got hectic.

"Trevor, you need to leave the football team. The guys don't feel comfortable with you in the showers. You keep looking at Matt." Jimmy Stated.

"Trev, dude we use to be friends and you went sour on me. I can't have you around like that. Either you get your fucking act together or you're gone and you'll be replaced." I folded my arms as I spoke.

"Alright, Fine. I'll try to clean up my act I swear. I'm sorry for saying all those things about your family and racial slurs. It was stupid of me and I won't do it again. I'm sorry." He looked at the far wall.

" It's fine. You can sit here but I don't want anymore shit going on. And stop Jacking off in your car over me, it's gross."

"I'm also sorry about coming into Chasity's place and hurting her..." Now that I didn't know.

"That my friend, is something you won't be forgiven about." I walked over to him punching him square in the face. Three times before sucking on my knuckles and leaving for my last class as the bell rung.

***

Vanessa's pov

I moaned, opening my eyes wide as Brian went down on me. I let his soft long hair tangle in my fingers as he slid one finger, then another moving slowly. I moaned softly still feeling his tongue. My moans got louder as he quickened in pace, biting on my thigh. I whimpered as he removed his finger and stood up to get his pants off. I pulled him into a deep kiss, only to be pushed back on the bed him pinning me down. I felt his erection, my body begging for him. I continued to whine as the only satisfaction he gave me was kissing my neck.

"Brian Please!" I begged him to just thrust into me and give me his all. He did just as I wanted, moving slow then picking up the pace. We moaned in unison as he pulled on my hair moving faster. Soon in time, We both started to tremble getting rather uncoordinated. We had both reached our climax, our seed getting on the sheets. I breathed deeply before pulling down the sheets and wrapping myself in them, Brian doing the same. He kissed my ear then my cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." I fell into a deep sleep dreaming about the same event that just took place on this here bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, if any spelling errors tell me about them because when I write I read over but I don't always get them all