Love Game

This is my first time

I woke up excited and jittery like I ate coffee alone. I got out of bed and turned on my radio loud enough for me and anyone outside to hear it. I unlocked my windows and opened them letting in the air and then walking out on the balcony in nothing but my underwear and socks. I went into my closet while dancing and having that grin on my face, knowing that I was dating the hottest most noticed person in school. I stripped off my clothes and got in the shower singing trying my best, to let the world know who I was dating. I got out the shower two minutes later to look at the time. 5:2o. I got up too early because I was excited. I dried my self off and then dropped the towel still naked walking pass the window numerous times. I pulled my favorite jeans out of my closet and slipped into 'em along with my favorite AC/DC shirt and all black converse. I did the usual hair deal and ran to the Bathroom to brush my teeth quickly then ran downstairs to the front door and to my car. I backed out drove to my destination patiently even thought I wanted to speed.

Snoring. That's what I was doing at the moment. I remember Hanging up the phone and going to sleep with my Jami's on, but at this moment, I wasn't wearing a damn thing. My leg was slightly hanging of the bed and my arm was flopping sides depending on where I rolled over. Then Vibrations. My phone rung again. I wiped the drool from my mouth as I searched for the phone with my eyes shut. I managed to open them so I was talking on the phone the right way.

Hello...

Yeah open the door I'm here.

Oh yeah right...I'm coming oh wait I'm naked hold on...I'm hanging up now.

Um okay.

I threw my phone behind me and searched for my robe. I had a shirt on I just didn't anything on down there. I grabbed a pair of basket ball shorts and headed down stairs. I turned on the light for the hall and unlocked the door. I put my hand out the door searching for and thing I could grab. Got it! I think it was a shirt I pulled the shirt through the door and up to my room. Now it just stood there staring at me. So I sat on my bed and waited.

Ashley's prov

"So, why did you come so early?" I asked.

"Mum yeah, Are you a virgin?" he asked as he sat next to me.

"Yeah, what you want to fuck me already so you can go tell your football friends how good it was?" I said harshly.

"One, I'm not gonna use 'fucking you' as a term for having sex with you. I would calling making love because I'm doing it purely from romance and two, I don't tell people who I have sex with and what it was like. I find that gross and I'm not a guy who hurts girls that I like. And another thing, I'm a virgin and I want to lose my virginity to you." He was just as Harsh on the last bit. I looked down and played with my fingers

"I'm sorry; I'm just use to guys wanting to have sex with me because they just want some." I looked in his eyes even though there was no light I could see him.

"I understand. But the question is do you want this?" He asked. I nodded

"Do I lay down on my back or something?" I asked.

"Well if you want to. I'll be on top of you anyway so whatever you want." I shrugged and laid down on my back

"Come on let's do this and make it fast." He smiled once he was on top of me and began kissing my neck.

"You probably don't want me to go fast I'm bigger then you think." I moaned in pleasure and annoyance. I kept my fingers on the hem of his shirt as he kept kissing my neck so when I was ready I would take it off. A few minutes of him teasing me he told me to undress him completely. I started with his shirt. I sat on his lap and pulled his shirt over his head then pulled him into a soft short kiss. I pulled away and stood up on the floor and undid his pants and pulled them off throwing them on the floor. I sat back on the bed and put my hands on the hem of his boxers, but he stopped me.

"You've done enough now it's my turn." He quickly pinned me down and took off my shirt pulling me into a hard kiss. I took my bra off as he slipped my shorts off. Now I was completely nude and he had on his boxers. But it was only for a minute, they were around his ankles in seconds and then a condom was pulled from his jean pocket, put on and then the wrapper was thrown some where. I looked at the clock for the time and it was 5:38. Time was slow. Matt was on top of me, our lips slightly touching, both breathing heavy. Then I spoke.

"We need to hurry this up. Time is going to move fast as we get into it." I whispered.

"I hope your parents aren't home. You might be screaming." He laughed.

"Yeah my mom left at 3 this morning and my step dad left at 4 and my sister is on a 3 week camping trip with her class so we have the entire house to our self." I smiled and moaned when I felt him push in me. He moved slowly kissing my neck causing me to shiver. He quickened in pace slowly, careful not to hurt me. He was very gentle as if I was an expensive fragile piece of glass.

"Matt, I'm okay. You don't need to be so gentle." He shrugged and mumbled 'okay' then slammed into me very hard. Okay now I see what he meant.

"I told you so." He whispered. I moaned feeling myself coming closer to climax. I dug my nails into his back and squeaked when I felt my self getting closer and closer. I felt Matt's lips on my jaw begging for me to kiss him. I combed my fingers in his short hair as we shared a long hard kiss. He soon got faster and harder causing me to pull away from the kiss and moan a lot louder then I was before. I pulled on just about everything to restrain my self from screaming and giving Matt exactly what he wanted. I constantly kissed him to keep the scream buried in my chest but lost in the battle when he hit a bunch of nerves, causing me to shriek and reach my climax. Matt pulled out and rolled over next to me breathing heavy and smiling. He kissed my cheek and called my name.

"Ashley." He whispered.

"Yeah Matt. what is it?" I asked

"I love you. I love you a lot." He said. I froze with a smile on my face. I was naked with an icky feeling between my thighs and the guy I dreamed of telling me he loved me.

"I love you too. Let's go take a shower it's 6:20 we'll be late." I ran to the bathroom and turned on the warm water in the shower and got in. I cleaned my self quickly and then got out of the water and got dressed. I wore a Metallic black old shirt with my favorite black skinny jeans and high top custom vans. I used some purple comb in hair dye. It took me 5 minutes to dye my bangs and then get ready fully. Matt was out of the shower and dressed.

"Hey I flushed the condom and the wrapper just Incas your mom comes in your room." I smiled and thanked him as I put on eyeliner and mascara. Everything was the way I wanted it to be. I went into my Jewry drawer and grabbed a hand full of rosaries. I smiled putting about 5 of them on along with my necklace with a giant strawberry on it. I grabbed my bag and Matt's hand, went downstairs and out to the car. I opened the car and got in pulled out my phone and looked at the time.

"Uh Matt?" I said nervously.

"Yeah, what is it?" I looked at him.

"How fast can you get us there with out doing it illegally?" He smiled.

"Two minutes tops. I'll make it fast besides I know the short cut." He got us there in one minute with a great parking space right next to the doors.

"You guys took forever. Just what the hell where you two doing?" Vanessa ran up to me, hold Brian's hand.

"I woke up late. Matt picked me up." I almost lied. Well the second part was true.

"Yeah okay. Well hurry up were gonna sing Billie jean in 1st hour." I picked my bag up with a questioned look on my face.

"For what?" I asked.

"Out of all the people I thought you would know. He died. Cardiac arrest, Ash." My stomach dropped and my eyes watered. She pulled me into a hug as I cried into her shoulder. "Maybe I shouldn't have told you, But look we can do it next week Maybe you'll be feeling better." I fanned my eyes and nodded.

"Let's go I feel like getting on foster nerves today." I grabbed Matt's hand and began to walk. I looked up and I girl caught my attention. She had blond hair on the top and black under. She wore a pink and black corset that looked like it came from Jessica Louise's clothing line. Her pants were white and just about covered in black lightning bolts. She had on van high tops that looked like something coming from a different country. She turned around to wave at someone and then turned back and began to walk but continued to look back at me. I had to talk to her so I yelled and chased after her.

"Wait, stop! Are you new here?" she turned around and nodded and walked up to me.

"My name is Chasity, nice to meet you. Is there something I should know about this school?" She asked as every body just about crowded around me.

"Uh yeah, walk with me by the way my name is Ashley. Okay that girl over there, That's Jessica she's a total skank if you ever date a guy here make sure to keep an eye on him cause she'll steal him in a heartbeat. And that guy right there Trevor well we think he's gay, he talks about my boyfriend's balls when they take showers." I said really quietly as she stood next to me looking at the people I pointed out.

"Ew, that's gross." Matt opened his mouth before I got the chance to talk.

"I know, right. Yesterday we had one of the best home games and I swear he was looking at when we got back in the showers. I'm Matt by the way." He held his hand she took it and shook it slowly.

"Chasity." She replied.

"There's the nerds, the rockers and punks, the Goths, the wannabes and then there's us. Three football players, two cheerleaders, a few rich kids and the most hated and loved bi sexual In the school. That's me! What are you in to, Chas?" I smiled.

"I have a load of stress at home and my life is really fucked up right now but I never let it get to me I guess." She shrugged.

"Cool, worry free chick well let's head to class before we all get fucked up." I smiled and stood up. "You know all your classes right?" she nodded and showed me her schedule. She had all my classes. YAY!

"Come on let's go piss off foster!" Sierra screamed.

"Just bring your bag with you and follow us." We ran into the class and sat down at our desk. I sat with Matt. Sierra with Jimmy and blah you know the rest but one thing odd. Chasity and Johnny were sitting together!? I smiled and faced the teacher as held on tight to Matt's hand. He leaned over and whispered something in my ear.

"By the way, I love your tattoo." I froze and smiled.

"I knew you would see that sooner or later." I laughed nervously.

"I saw just about everything when you turned the light on and then bent over." He whispered. I pressed my lips together to keep my self from talking. The teacher turned around and sighed at the sight before him.

"Hello students, I am Perry foster." I heard Matt snicker and mumble.

"Perry?" I heard Brian say with a hint of laughter in his voice. He started to speak in a very bad English accent. "Perry put some mustard on my wiener." I burst into laughter as I held my stomach.

"There's nothing funny about my name. Stop laughing!" I held my hand over my mouth as I looked at Vanessa who was laughing with absolutely no sound coming out. I coughed to hide my laughter and then rested my hands on the desk. "Okay now I say that because I see we have a new student. Hello nice to meet you." He didn't even look at her.

"Um, foster yeah I'm over here." She waved her hands to get his attention. "If your going to talk about me, you mine as well look me in the eye while doing so." Foster grunted and then sat behind his desk then started blabbing on about science and our projects that we would be doing later in the year. Our school block schedules so Matt and I were in the back half sleep because we knew we had 2 hours in this class before we went to our next class. I wiped some drool from my mouth and sighed as I looked at my watch. I jumped waking Matt who was resting on my shoulder when I felt my phone Vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and viewed a text from Vanessa.

Foster has a fucking booger on the side of his nose. XD

She turned around and smiled at me. Finally, something to spice up this dumb class. I showed Matt the text and he just smiled and sat back. I raised my hand up high to get his attention as Vanessa watched me.

"Excuse me Mr. Foster, But you have a booger and it's waving at me and Vanessa." I smiled as he turned around searching for a tissue box.

"Thank you for telling me, remind me to give you an 'A'. Now if you would excuse me." He took the tissue box outside in the hall. I just smiled.

"How does he give you an 'A' for just pointing out a god damn booger?" I shrugged at Vanessa's question as he came back in the room and began to talk again. Half the class was already sleep. And me and Matt were on the verge of it, Until he asked me a question.

"Hey Ashley can I see your Tattoo again?" My mouth turned to a huge 'O' as I looked at him.

"Are you serious? Not right now, at lunch is better. Do you have a game?" He shook his head.

"Good, when you take me home you can come in my Mom is in Kentucky for 3 days with her truck and my step dad is on a 3 day business trip. And I told you about my sister. My mom called me this morning and told me." He smiled and nodded.

"That's perfect."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment And I'll love you!
Theres More where this Came from. I Have a Vampire Fic on the way Read about it here.
http://xxusernamexherexx.buzznet.com/user/journal/