Love Game

hi

Sierra's pov

I looked in my glass of sprite tiredly watching the cherry that I had dropped in the glass, float in a slapdash fashion. I had finished my photo shoot and I was waiting until it was time to leave work and go to my next one. I continued to stare into my half empty glass, when I was tattered from my thoughts by a knock at on the door.

"Come in." I spoke softly. The door then opened illuminating a handsome man. He was merely indescribable. He had crow black hair and a fairly large tattoo on his neck. His smile was darling, as were his eyes a deep blue you could see for miles. He wasn't bashful, that was obvious he sat down in the chair next to me not keeping his eyes off me.

"Hi." He said with a smile. I blushed lightly.

"Hi."

Chasity's pov

I blinked twice my eyes adjusting to the natural sunlight. I looked around the room for my Andy Warhol picture and my Marilyn Monroe only not to find a single one. This wasn't my room. Was it...Ashley's Sierra's? No never. I turned on my side and nearly scared myself half to death. Who was this man next to me!? He was beautiful though. His hair was a brownish black and slightly long. It had a natural shine and looked perfectly silky. His shoulders were some what covering with tattoos and looked fairly strong. His lips fairly plump with snakebites and a septum just about topping everything off; I wanted to touch this man. Even though my attire gave away that I had done more than just touch him. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. I could see him tense up in his sleep then relax, burying his head more into his pillow. I was hungry but I didn't want to leave. I continued to watch until this man in front of me woke up.

He rubbed his eyes and released a deep breath. He looked up at me and smiled widely and I couldn't help but smile back. He bit his lip before speaking. His eyes were a gorgeous green and they high lighted his face perfectly.

"...Hi..." I said shyly.

"Hey, did you sleep okay?" I felt like I melted on the inside. His voice just set me off inside. I nodded afraid only a nervous squeak would escape from my throat. He smiled again, "I'm sorry sweet heart I forgot your name? What is it again?"

My heart started to race, why did he make me so nervous? "..It's Chasity."

Vanessa's pov

I opened my eyes facing my fairly large window, the black and red curtains letting in bits of sunshine. Everything was fine and dandy. It was a great Sunday morning, I could smell my coffee brewing itself from my room, the vanilla bean candle scent that lingered, my tan tattooed skin getting morning kisses from the sun and my toes tucked in the cotton ball feeling sheets. I turned from the window of mine looking for my beautiful dog who would sleep by my side. My smile was wider but then I got a good look and my dog didn't have his nose pierced, long hair and monsters tattooed on his arm. It was a man. I gasped sharply and turned back around facing the window once again.

'It's only a dream!' I thought to my self 'Turn back around and he'll be gone and it will all be a dream that we can forget about'

I turned back around and the man hadn't moved. He slept peacefully, unawake and gentle looking. He was...pretty hot. His fingers were long and his lips were thin. His cheek bones were high making it look like he was sucking in his cheek and making him look slightly older, his hair was black and shoulder lengthy and boy, did I want to put my hands in it. But I was angered and struck but Cupid's bow at the same time. I went to sit up and possibly get a better look at him but the sheets fell from my chest and I wasn't wearing a bra! I wasn't wearing anything; I was completely naked from head to toe. I quickly covered my self, still looking at him sure not to take him. But I got curious in the process....if I was naked wasn't HE naked??? Slowly but surely, I pulled the sheets up and looked under. Wow....it's huge! NO! What the hell!? This guy was in my bed.

He stirred. He stirred and then he woke up. And when he woke he flashed me a sweet smiled and I was out for blood. Not caring what the man saw, I straddled his wait and crawled on top of him. He didn't do anything he only looked confused. This man was so confused.

"I got three questions for you," I slapped him. Not as hard as I thought though

"Ow! What the fuck!?" I did it again

"One. Why are you in my bed?" Again "Two. Why are you naked!?" and again "Three. Where is my dog?" I went to do it again, but he grabbed my wrist and held them by my sides.

"I'll explain everything if you stop hitting me!" He yelled. He was so strong and handsome. I wanted to have my way with this man. He answered my last question but not the first two but I didn't ask again because we started to argue. "Hey! Calm down, it's too early for this."

"Shut the fuck up! Don't tell me what to do. This is my house." Then he kissed me......He suddenly and deliberately, kissed me. And when he pulled away and lay on his back I could help but spat an insult because I didn't want to show my feelings. "You dirty bastard."

"Oh you liked it." Well, it wasn't a lie. But would I tell him that?

"Prove it. You are just a naked man in my bed and we both know NOTHING about each other. So please prove to me that I enjoyed that. He did it again this time, with more passion. He gave me his name and I gave him mine. He let go of my wrists and kissed me again. And I let him. It felt so good. He rested his hand on my arm then ran it down to my fingertip where he played with my fingers then slid a finger up my thigh, causing Goosebumps. He pulled away and looked in my eyes.

"I want you." So take me damnit.

I reached down slightly, my hand searching for his length and wrapping my hand around tightly, pumping slowly. I bit my lip, a smirk playing on my face then a moan escaping my lips as I eased myself onto his length. Okay, a rather loud moan because this man was huge. This man and I rolled back and forth on that and as much as I loved to be on top of him, I loved it more to be under him. I wrapped my legs around his back, moaning loudly as he picked up in speed, my bangs stuck to my forehead damp with my own sweat. He felt so right. Every single kiss, touch, thrust felt familiar. I needed to know more about him before I made him leave my home. I arched my back of my bed, gasped sharply, tugged at the sheets with my fee hand and the other wrapped over his shoulder tangled in his beautiful hair, breathing in his ear and just let him have way with me.

"Brian..."I moaned his name probably for the second time, relaxing my body completely and letting go shaking violently, feeling wetness between my thighs. I felt him pull out and roll over. Catching my breath I looked at him and smiled.

"Brian....Tell me about you." He smiled and began to talk, where we traveled on a long bombastic journey of this man's life. And listening, it sounded too familiar. Just who are you, Brian?
♠ ♠ ♠
http://cdn.old.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/1/0/5/0/0/0/5/1/orig-10500051.jpg