Love Game

Get a room! Really!

Anessa's pov

Have you ever been hiding with your crush and you get extremely nervous and began to sweat like crazy and getting a butterfly feeling like your on a roller-coaster, your stomach dropping every four seconds and then feeling like your going to pass out, as your body trembles and begs for that person to move and accidentally touch you? Yeah that's what it was like being in a dark closet with Zack. I was breathing very heavy, wishing that Ashley and Matt would Find us soon so I could go home and just study to get him off my mind.

"So you live here?" He asked. Oh god, don't talk to me.

"I live around the corner in the subdivision with the smaller houses." I sort of whispered.

"Oh how come I never see you in school?" Great another question.

"Um I'm really shy I don't talk to many people, Not to mention people are really mean." I whispered that for sure.

"Oh I'll help you with that I think people are afraid of me now because I'm friends with the school quarterback." No shit!

"Yeah I guess." I said nothing else after that. I really didn't want to start a conversation with this guy. But that's only because I liked him a lot and I didn't expect for him to see me like this. I still had my outside clothes on. Ripped jeans, old converse and a really old Linkin park Shirt.

'Ashley, please find us.' I begged my thoughts as I closed my eyes tightly.

"Oh don't worry, they will never find us." He snickered. I wanted to scream. "Anessa I got a question."

"What?" I tried not to sound harsh.

"Do you...do you like me?" he stuttered. I wanted to gag but at the same time pull him into kiss.

"...Yeah." I said in a 'DUH' way.

"Good, I like you too." Okay yeah I really wanted to kiss him now.

Sierra's pov

I was under a bed with Jimmy my leg wrapped around his, our lips locked for about 10 minutes now. My hand was on his neck, rubbing it as my other was tangled in his hair. That beautiful black soft and silky hair. I moaned softly as he nibbled on my bottom lip. Words can't explain how bad I wanted to give my self to him. But I was under a bed and I didn't feel like getting on top of it. I would probably trip and fall and they would find us. Just because me and Jimmy were making out doesn't mean we gave up on the hide and seek game. We were still in, what the fuck are we quitters? I pulled away wiping the drool that I'm sure wasn't mine from my chin, and smiled at Jimmy.

"Wow that was fun. I can't believe they haven't found us yet." He whispered.

"Well let's not push our luck. Hopefully it takes them a while." I smiled.

"Sierra, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He said it quick and sudden.

"Psh, hells yeah. I'd love to. Oh. God they're coming. I think they heard you." I kept my eyes on the door.

"Wow, you must really like this game." He smiled at me as I looked into his deep blue eyes. Those eyes, you could just drown in them.

"Yeah best damn game ever, now shut up." I held my hand over his mouth as the door opened. I looked at him and mouthed 'on 3 we run.' Well roll. He nodded as I counted on my fingers but changed my plans. Ashley's Ankles. Jimmy automatically got my idea and grabbed Matt's ankle as I grabbed Ashley's. I pulled really hard causing her to lose balance and fall. I got from under the bad and tackled her right away.

"Alright you win, we give up."Ashley put her hands up as in surrendering as I stood up and stretched as a smile grew on my face.

Chasity's pov

I was lying on my back as my lips softly brushed Johnny's, his hands on my waist as mine were in his hair. Our breathing was slightly heavy, But not loud enough to hear on the outside of the door. We were both turned on and I could say that because I could feel his rather large erection. Yes, I have to say I wanted him so badly but that would be to early and I'm afraid to come off as a whore so I would waited until he said something. Oops!

"I want you." He whispered hungrily. All of this was very fast for me, but how could I resist.

"What if you can't have me?" I replied with a grin.

"I'm begging you. You make me..."He kissed me lightly "..Excited."

"Like I can't tell. If you can get a condom we will do this right away." He nodded exiting the closet and going into a drawer. He called me in the room with him, I stood over his shoulder looking. He pulled out a condom cheering in victory. He smiled pulling me into lying me down on the bed as we undressed each other .

Just because Johnny was a small doesn't mean he was bad in bed. For a virgin he was pretty damn good. Of course My moans were pretty loud so the others were at the door listening and cheering. Freak nasties.

"Yeah, show her whose boss jay!" I think that was Matt. I rolled my eyes as a moan escaped my lips. Johnny laughed as he yelled for them to get away from the door. He smiled at me as he bit his lip and then kissing me, moaning. Our fingers intertwined as we pulled away, both moaning in unison. Life couldn't be any better than this. Losing it to your crush is just about every girl's dream. I wanted this to last forever, if possible. Ha-ha
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you loved. I would post a picture but Mibba is being a butt. >_>