Love Game

Slow down.

Brian's pov

"Well mom look everything is cooked so do you just wanna hang out? Everybody could go home and get dressed if you want." She smiled nervously.

"Oh yeah go ahead guys but come back please. Brian put my car in the garage." She handed me her keys as everyone rushed out the door to get ready. I took her keys and went outside passing my dad on the sidewalk crying and smoking a cigarette. He was honestly pitiful and I really can't believe my mom would marry a man like him. He was half the reason why I joined the football team. Practices lasting about 2 hours kept me from coming home to him drunk on the couch when my mom was out working. I started my moms car and parked it in the garage. I close the garage door and went back in the house passing my dad but stopping to glance at him and maybe throw in a comment.

"Get your self together, No one has time for your little sob stories anymore. I advise you act right tonight because just about everyone knows your no longer living here." I grunted as I pulled the cigarette out of his mouth and threw it in the wet grass. I went up stairs to my room and put the very little bags of clothes from last night in my closet. I cleaned my room for the first time this month usually the maid would do it but I don't like it when she cleans my room. It makes me feel bad. I may be rich but I'm not a brat. If I want her to do something, I ask. I don't demand her to do anything for me over time she has became my friend and besides If I did demand her to do anything I would be a stick in the mud like my father.

Sierra's pov

I ran upstairs to my room passing my mom yelling a quick hi as I went into my room. I searched my bags before pulling it out of the hot topic bag. I looked at it and smiled. I threw the item of clothing on bed as I took of my clothes and put on my strapless bra. I moved slowly trying not to brush my tattoo and piercings. I did my Hair before anything else. It was wavy from my shower this morning so I just put some moose in it and flat ironed my bangs.

Out of no where, Zack, my dearest brother just invited him self in and I just had to turn my full body his way. Oh shit.

"Hey Sierra Have- Ooooh, You got your waist laced? And a tat? Does mom know?" I nodded.

"She told me not to come home with out one." I winced in pain as he tried to rub his finger on 'J'.

"What about dad? He let me get this." He pointed at his lip and nose. I shook my head nervously as he gasped.

"I'M TELLING DADDY!" He yelled and pulled out his phone.

"No! Ow, Zack you can't he'll never let me see Jimmy again. If you do it I'll tell Daddy about how in church camp a raccoon didn't take his Rolex you sold it for a pair of shoes that weren't released in America at the time." His eyes got wide.

"You would, bitch. You do that I'll tell grandma about what you did at church after the Christmas Eve ceremony. She loved when you were four and sung 'O holy night' Now she'll have a heart attack to know that your now having UN holy nights!" What did I do that night? Oh yeah that's right I streaked in the snow.

"Fine you got a deal, you don't tell dad or grandma and I won't tell dad about his watch." I grabbed my Jessica Louise romper and slowly stepped in to it.

"Deal. And I hope you don't mind me noticing but your boobs got big!" I smiled and looked in the mirror.

"I know. I love shopping for bras now!" I giggled.

"Well I'm gonna go get dressed. Dad got me an all white suit and I just bought all white chucks yesterday with Anessa." I walked in my closet looking for my flats. Should I wear flats?

"You mean Anessa Green nerdy Anessa?" I tripped and fell on my back as I was trying to put on my left shoe.

"What the hell is up with you popular girls labeling people? I think her nerdy-ness is. So sexy." I stood up straight and walked out of my closet.

"Go get dressed. Horny man." He left my room and walked down the hall to where he stuff was. I looked through my bang looking for a jacket and came cross one I know I hadn't bought. I pulled it out looking at it. It had a raggedy new look to it. There was a heart in the middle that looked like the caddy symbol. It was pink and all kind of colors. On the back at the bottom it said Blood, sweat and stars. What is that? Oh well I wore it anyway. It was cute. My makeup was already done but I grabbed my handbag and my phone just in case. I rushed down the stairs and said bye to my mom and blew her a kiss.

"Mm Hey Bring me back some food!" She yelled out the door.

"Sure thing." I called back. I was met with Jimmy as he drove us back to Brian's.

When I got there, Pie man was on the porch looking like misery just got to him, Ashley looked like a pin-up doll, Chasity was shinny all over, really her shoes were covered in blue glitter and Vanessa looked amazing in her dress. The brioche made it pop sorta. Zack and Anessa had just came up and it seems all eyes were on Anessa. Her Glasses were gone her hair was up and she wore a black dress that fit her perfectly. Her make up was amazing and she had a smile like no other. Even pie man looked. Zack kissed her cheek as he walked in the house with her. I had to admit my brother was hot. The family showed up at that time and we all rushed inside to get a good seat next to each other.

The Girls pov

The guys were gross. They fit in right in with the family. Stuffing just about everything in their mouth. Brian would be fine cause he always ate this stuff, But Jimmy, Johnny, Zack and Matt. Well they would be shitting for days. Matt wouldn't eat with his mouth closed and Brian's Aunt Ella was joking with him. Just choke, Choke right now. Zack had taken off his jacket and was wearing a bib like the rest of them.

"Vanessa you should be eating. This is really good." She pressed her lips together. Matt had his face in the food.

"Oh no. I'm full it was great but I didn't want to eat anymore after seeing you fill you mouth so fast." She smiled. And that's when Matt bent over and threw up his entire dinner. Good eatin'
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscibe.
Hope you loved