Love Game

New.

Vanessa's p.o.v

I put a finger over my mouth to keep in the laugh as I watched my brother throw up all his dinner that he had harked down that night. No one was fazed by it and after he had gone to the bathroom to get cleaned up he started to eat again. Ashley reached over the table ad smacked the food out of his hand as Sierra got her second piece cake with a grim look on her face.

"For the love of god Matt, You just threw up after all the stuff you ate!" She whined as he continued to eat grabbing anything he could reach.

"You remind me of my Sister Miriam. She ate anything she could get her hands on." He laughed with Aunt Ella.

"Come on Ash, after I eat this fish and then have a piece of cake, I'll be done I promise. Besides I have to watch my figure." He was so rotten.

"Hey you guys it's getting late maybe you should all head home besides me and Maria have to leave tonight. We're going to Australia. We will be there for a week. Brian tells your father that he sleeps in the backyard tonight he can pull out his tent." Brians mom announced.

"Your right, well see you later, Give us a hug before you go." She hugged who I guess was her parents and then they hugged brian. We all smiled as Sierra was too busy looking like her boyfriend with all the chocolate in her mouth.

Once everybody had left, Brian was yelling at his dad and throwing all his clothes from their bedroom balcony into the backyard and some of his clothes possibly falling in the pool. Maria and Brian's mom were upstairs packing their clothes, and were out of the door in two seconds.

"Vanessa do me a favor make sure he doesn't mess up the house. You two can do anything just keep it clean. Oh wait." She ran up to her room and came back down with small box. She gave it to Brian and ran out the door as he opened it. I looked in and gasped as I saw a load of condoms.

"MOM!" He yelled out the door as she backed out of the driveway.

"Bye, Love you." She waved as she drove down the street until we could no longer see her. He sighed and closed the door.

"You want me to walk you home?" He asked as he put the box on the table.

"No I want to stay here. My brother is going to take Ashley home and fuck her senseless I think I should stay here so I'm not forced to hear that." He smiled and pulled me into a long kiss. After a good 10 minutes, he broke the kiss and held me close, resting his forehead on mine.

"So what do you wanna do now? We have the whole house to ourselves." He said, slightly rocking the both of us back and forth. I gave him a smug look and cocked an eye brow.

"Oh. You are a very dirty girl you know that?" He said chuckling a bit. I just had to laugh along.

"Yeah well, it's me babe. Come on, why don't we put one of these to use?" I asked smirking a bit. He grabbed me by my legs and I jumped up a bit and wrapped my legs around his waist, and he grabbed the box of condoms and made his way to his room. He dropped me on his bed and climbed on top of me. He kissed me passionately before pulling away and looking at me.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" He asked. I bit my lip and though it out for a minute.

"Yes. I'm positive I'm ready." He just smiled and kissed me again, this time deeper and harder. His hands trailed up my dress, leaving Goosebumps everywhere he touched. I pulled his shirt over his head, breaking the kiss for only a moment before our lips captured each other again. He pulled my dress off, leaving me in only my black underwear considering I wasn't wearing a bra. He growled lustfully and kissed me again, this time going down my jaw line and then to my neck. He started kissing my neck then lightly nipped at the skin making me moan. My hands moved down to his pants and started to take his belt off then started to unbutton his pants. He took his pants along with his boxers off and his hands worked up my legs and on my thighs until he reached up and pulled my underwear off completely, discarding them somewhere around the room. Feeling his erection on my inner thigh, he slipped two fingers in me without warning making me grip the sheets and hiss in pain. In less than a minute the pain subsided into absolute pleasure. Once I felt my insides heating up I knew I was close and as if he was reading my mind, he pulled his fingers out making me groan. He grabbed a condom from the box, prepared himself and put the condom on and lined himself up. He slowly entered making me hiss in pain once more.

"Sorry babe. It'll only hurt for a few seconds." He said apologetically.

He slowly picked up the pace and we both moved in synch with each other. Both of us knew we were both close due to the fact we were both beginning to get a bit uncoordinated. I felt the similar ball of heat in my stomach once more and my muscles spasmed around Brian, sending the both of us over the edge. His head was leaning back and his mouth slightly gaping, releasing a groan. He dropped onto me, allowing our sweat to mix. He pulled out of me making me whimper and he removed the condom and threw it out. He climbed back into his bed and pulled me closer, placing a small but loving kiss on my forehead.

"I love you, Vanessa." He whispered.

"I love you, too." I replied. He held me close and I rested my head on his chest, falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

Sierra's Pov

I had just stepped into the house holding Jimmy's hand expecting to see my mom on the couch sleep with the TV on, but no mom just a purple sticky note.

Went on a trip, will be back in two weeks. There is plenty of food in the kitchen. Love mommy.

I smiled as I took off my shoes and crumbled up the note. I let go of Jimmy's hand for a second to throw away the paper and watched him look at my house, He stared at the ceiling and I looked up remembering that my mom had got a beautiful Italian like painting on the ceiling and because it was high she put lights up there too so it looked even better at night.

"You like?" He glanced at me for a second and switched his attention to the ceiling art.

"Yeah that's pretty cool. So, What are we going to do at this time of the night. I don't want to go home. My Parents aren't home tonight." He stated as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Well yeah I wanted to talk to you about that. See we have been making out a lot and.." He cut me off.

"Finally. I was hoping you would ask. I didn't want to say anything cause I didn't want to scare you away but I have wanted it for a while now. I won't break up with you afterwards I promise. I actually want to stay with you." I turned around and bit my lip trying to keep my self from squealing out of pure excitement.

"Oh, I didn't know that, but I don't think I should do it now I want to wait off a bit." I lied. I didn't want to seem like a whore even though I like him a lot. Vanessa wouldn't want this, she would kill me if I didn't go for what I wanted. I could just hear her in my head right now.

"Are you out of your mind? Get your ass out there and get you some Jimmy!" she was always kind of pushy but her pushy is what got me and Jimmy together. When jimmy talked to me for the first time I called Vanessa right away. I remember her loving words.

"Listen, Scoot! You like Jimmy, and I know it. So stop drooling over him and make your move. I saw your Bookmark chick, it's gross. You're Obsessed. Now get in there and win that fucking medal!"

I actually like that bookmark. I Had it laminated yesterday. I was drawn from my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and gave a wide eyed smile.

"I'm going to head home ok?" Oh no! I pulled him back as he tried to walk.

"You Can't go." I said slowly looking deeply in his eyes.

"You don't want it and I admit I'm kind of hurt but I'll head home. I don't want to be burden to you." I pulled him back as he tried to walk to the door for a second time. I ran to the door, blocking it and looking at him in the eye. He could pry me right off this door but I wasn't going to let him leave. "Sierra, move away from the door."

"Your not leaving. I lied I do want you a lot."He sighed.

"Ok now you just want me to stay. I don't want to have to hurt you, Move out the way." He said slightly sternly. No one ever takes me serious so I'll jus have to get attention and prove that I wanted him to stay. I pulled the top of my romper down around my waist to where they fell to my ankles. I stepped out of them and pushed my hair behind me. I stood there looking at his facial expression in only my bra and underwear.

"On second thought, I think I'm gonna stay." He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Your room is purple right?" I nodded.

"Why?" he got down on one knee and wrapped his around my knees causing me to lose balance and fall over his shoulder. He grunted as he stood up has I hung over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I giggled as he patted my ass and nibbled on thigh. I couldn't really see anything but I knew when I was in my room. I could smell the Vanilla and see the purple walls. Well at least I could see the bottom. Jimmy laid me down on the bed and l stared me in the eyes. His eyes were a deep blue, somewhat like the oceans, but then like the sky. They were just hard to describe you would have to see it to understand.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered. His voice was slightly husky causing me to melt on the inside. "I want you." He pulled his shirt over his head and climbed back on top of me moving us right in the middle of the bed. He pulled me into a hard kiss as I fumbled with his belt and then with the buttons on his pants. He pulled away and looked at me with a questioning look.

"Are you sure you want this we don't have to." Not this again. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Yeah I want this. You got a condom?" He pulled one out of his pocket and showed it to me. I smilled and I pulled off my underwear and bra and dropped them on the floor and then laid on my back where jimmy had climbed back on top of me and basically kissed my everywhere but my mouth. I moaned as I felt him nip at my skin and it hit me. I wanted him badly. I pulled on the hem of his pants pushing them all the way down along with his boxers and then kicking them off to the side. We were both naked and turned on. Our bodies were just begging for each other. I quickly grabbed the condom and tore it open with my teeth, handing it to jimmy.

"Hurry up." I growled. He did as I said getting the item on and then pulling me into a sweet kiss and then resting his forehead on mine.

"Baby, this is going to hurt but only a little right now." He laid me down as he kept an eye on my facial expression and then slowly sliding one finger inside me. I winced in pain and tightened up trying to ignore the pain as he moved slowly. Quickly my pain was rather pleasuring and I wanted more. He put in just one more finger to get me use to what I was about to really get. I almost close but I let out a groan as he pulled out and positioned him self on top of me. I felt just the tip of his erection and I was sick of waiting. I got my wish quicker than I thought. He kissed me lightly as he eased his entire length in me. He was big and I felt like I was being ripped apart but this was what I wanted. I Gasped and pressed my lips together condensing a deep groan. He moved at a slow pace for me holding my face close to his, our bodies moving in synch. After letting out a squeal like moan, my walls had clamped down on Jimmy as he fell on top of me, our sweat mixing as our breath slowed. He pulled out and pulled of the condom throwing it away in the trash can next to my bed. He glanced at the clock laid next to me pulling me close, kissing my forehead.

"I love you, Sierra."He rested his head on top of mine. Hold on that was so amazing I have to rewind it in my head.

"I love you, Sierra." Thank you God!

"I Love you too, Jimmy." I said it. I gotta tell my mommy. She's gonna be so proud.

"Oh and another thing," He pulled me close as he pulled down the covers to tuck me and him in. "Happy birthday." I smiled as he slipped under the covers with pulling me close and nibbling on my ear.

***next day***

Jimmy and I were dressed and I had just done my hair and make up. We drove to school still in daze of last night. We passed Brian and Vanessa who looked tired but in the same daze. They had no problem with the cheerleaders stealing their spot, so he just parked in the one next to it which wasn't the best it was a bitch to get out of it and the kid who dressed and called him self Bruno always parked there. Jimmy parked next to Ashley and Matt, who were super hyper. I think they did an all nighters. I ignored them and got out of the car slowly but gracefully picking up my light bag and holding Jimmy's hand as we walked slowly to the door both with smiles on our faces. I looked at Vanessa and Brian. They were so cute they got inside before us but they were just as slow. I Gave Jimmy a kiss as we got inside the school and had to go our separate ways just for a second. Our lockers were on different sides but I couldn't stand being away from him for a second. I opened my locker and opened a certain way where I could see jimmy out of my locker mirror. Even the back of his head was adorable.

"Sierra, how was your night?" Vanessa asked as she gazed at Brian.

"He's got big feet." I grinned. Vanessa burst into laughter.

"So does Bri," Brian heard his name and turned around looking dumbfounded as did, Jimmy. I Called Jimmy over and walked to class with him, sitting in our seats next to Brian and Vanessa and hyper Matt and Ashley on the other side of us and Anessa and Zack behind us along with Johnny and Chasity on the other side.

"Students we have 2 new students. Meet Alex and Amber." Alex looked tired and Amber looked as about as hyper as Ashley, who wasn't so hyper now. I was just waiting for Vanessa to say something absurd or her and her brother to say it at the same time. Come on where was it.

"Douche Fuckers." I heard them mumble it on both sides of me. That's the Vanessa and Matt Sanders I was looking for!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe