Status: Slowly active.

The Notorious Heartbreaker

Oh, Oh, Oh yeah

“Winston, you do not have a funny bone in your overly testosterone body,” Bailey hissed, Winston grinned in reply, “You shouldn’t smile, it looks even creepier than your smirk.” Bailey had to smile when Winston stopped grinning and glared at her in annoyance.

“whatever,” he muttered almost incomprehensible.

“Awe, Is the big bad Winston Remington insulted?” She mocked with a jesters smile upon her lips.

His glare intensified, “Just be glad that I don‘t hit girls.” He turned his back to Bailey, and started up a conversation with Yolanda. Bailey stuck her tongue out at his back in response.

When Bailey had first approached them, she expected glares, and criticism, but that was not what she got. They were all relatively polite…well, except for Paxton who greeted her with a cheesy pick-up line. ‘You look like an angel. Welcome to earth sweetheart,’ with a wink, all that did was make Bailey take a few steps away from him. Seriously, do girls these days actually fall for that stuff? Bailey hoped not. Winston was more sarcastic than mean to her. Yolanda was nice and very straightforward, telling Bailey that she didn‘t actually think that she had the guts to come. Monserrat was still as nice as can be. Kinsley was very funny, and easygoing.

Bailey glanced around her, taking in her surroundings, only to spot Rebecca staring at her in what looked like amusement. Rebecca waved slightly before pushing herself off of the wall, and making her way towards the house backwards with a sly smile painted across her lips.

“Why do you look like your up to no good, Rebecca.” Rebecca’s left eyebrow went up, before she grinned and motion for Bailey to follow her inside the house. Not sure of what to do Bailey let her eyes follow her until she disappeared behind the glass door before she followed Rebecca’s lead into the house.

The house smelled of stale beer, a variety of chips, and disgusting body odor. Baileys nose scrunched in distaste before spotting Rebecca by the living room wall.

Quickly getting to Rebecca’s side, “So, why are we in here exactly?” She looked at Bailey before averting her eyes towards a tall figure who was laughing with the ‘popular’ crowd. That figure happened to be Anton Ross.

Anton Ross was almost every girls prince charming…well, minus the charming part. He was truly a royal pain in the butt for Bailey. Ever since she met him back in elementary school. He saved her from Vanessa Blake, the girl who bullied Bailey until Anton stepped in, they were inseparable ever since. Bailey was there for him when his parents were divorcing, when he went through puberty, and when he become the handsome thing he is today. Girls really did just throw themselves at him, who could blame them though. Anton had gorgeous sea blue eyes, dark brown hair that looked gold in the sunlight, a Greek God's tan, muscular built body, a smile that your dentist would fall for, and was normally very sweet to the girls that he was courting. All in all, he was actually a pretty nice guy, but was a bit of a heartbreaker. He went through girls fast, he treated them well, but could not hold onto a girl for more than a month or two. He would just get too bored with them, and start to crave a change.

At that moment, Bailey realized she had been staring at the back of Anton’s fantastically shaped head for more than five minutes.

“I’m really seriously unconditionally not ready for this,” Bailey hissed quietly towards Rebecca, who had yet to move.

Rebecca’s eyes rolled, “Well, then you might not want to look over there. Because he’s is now looking directly at you...oh, nevermind.” Bailey’s face lost about four shades.

“Can we leave, please?” Bailey was desperate to get out of this house, and as far away from Anton as possible.

“Nope, what we, and I mean you, can do is go over there and talk to him like nothing has changed and you are not still fretting over him,” Rebecca said sternly. Staring straight into Bailey’s eyes.

“ I‘m not that good of an actress, really. I cannot do that,” Bailey continued, “And no one says ’fretting’ anymore, Rebecca.”

Rebecca’s eye’s rolled once more, before shoving Bailey in the direction that Anton was standing in. Rebecca motion for her to keep going. Bailey gulped down her nervousness, and turned around. Walking straight up to Anton, and tapping him on his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anton Ross

Comment, yeah?

So, I’m sorry that the update took so long. I started school again, and I’ve been more away from the computer than I normally am.

But, I would like to say thanks to TearsAndHugs, More Original for commenting, and to those of you who subscribed. So yeah. Thank you.

And I promise that I’ll have another update as soon as possible.