Status: Slowly active.

The Notorious Heartbreaker

Kill me with your kiss

“Thank you,” Bailey muttered leaning up against, what she assumed to be, Winston’s truck.

“Don’t mention it, really,” He replied glancing in her direction. His eyes looked grey once again.

“ Why are people so afraid of you? I don’t get it.” She looked at him, her head titled slightly to the side.

“People are afraid of everyone who is different,” He muttered.

“But then they wouldn’t be afraid of you, you’re not different.” Bailey was confused, he didn’t seem any different than anyone else she had met.

He opened his mouth to respond but stopped when he saw Rebecca walking up to them, smiling.

“I think that went well, don’t you agree?” she asked grinning. Bailey didn’t see the situation that way, to her it was a complete disaster.

“Oh yeah, it went perfect,” Winston said rolling his eyes at Rebecca. Rebecca stuck her tongue out at Winston just as the other came up to them.

“That looked like torture!” Kinsley yelled stumbling over herself.

Monserrat just had her usual soft smile, and shook her. “Well, at least you got the first encounter over with.”

Paxton slung his arm over Bailey, pulling her into his chest and giving a small noogie. “Paxton! Get off me,” Bailey mumbled as she tried to push Paxton away. He seemed of alcohol, and perfume. Very fruity perfume. He only laughed, eventually letting her go.

“I think you enjoy my attention, little miss Bailey and you‘re just too afraid to admit it. ” His words were slurred, his eyes were droopy, his smile was goofy.

“And I think you a tad bit drunk,” she retorted. Paxton rolled his eyes at her before removing his arm and leaning on Yolanda.

“Yolanda, you love my attention, don’t you? Paxton said looking at Yolanda with wide eyes, and a pout.

She laughed and said, “Of course I do, Paxy.” He smiled his goofy smile in response before sticking his tongue out at Bailey.

“ What about you, Monserrat? Do you love my attention?” He asked giving her the same look that he gave Yolanda.

“Yes, Paxton.” She smiled her normal sweet smile at him.

“Paxton, everyone loves your attention, don’t worry,” Kinsley said patting him on the head.

“But, Bailey said she didn’t!” He shouted. Everyone turned to look at Bailey.

“Bailey, do you love Paxton’s attention?” Rebecca asked.

“Just say yes,” Winston whispered. Everyone still had their eye on her.

“Yes, Paxton. I absolutely love your attention.” Her head was down as she said it.

“Awe, I knew you loved me!” He said throwing his arms on her and pulling her tightly to him. Everyone but Rebecca laughed. Rebecca only shook her head
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't wait any longer
I don't have much time
Please tell me now

- Let Me, Black Tide.

So, I'm a pretty horrible at updating. Sorry about that.
Any opinions?