Status: Slowly active.

The Notorious Heartbreaker

It’s so hard to resist you

“Come on, today you sit with us,” Rebecca said pulling Bailey in the opposite direction.

“I…but my friends!” Bailey protested much to Rebecca’s dislike.

“They’ll forgive you.” Rebecca rolled her eyes, “ Now sit.” Bailey sat. Soon Rebecca’s whole group but Monserrat arrived at the table.

“Awe, Bailey,” Paxton said pulling her into a tight hug. The others, minus Winston, laughed. Winston only rolled his eyes at Paxton.

“It’s nice to see you too, Paxton” Bailey muttered underneath Paxton’s arms. He let go after a few minutes.

“Looks like someone doesn’t appreciate me loving on you,” Paxton said waving to someone behind Bailey. Bailey turned around to see Anton glaring in their direction, he was seated two tables away. This time both Rebecca and Winston rolled their eyes. Bailey blushed and looked down.

“Your blushing isn’t going to help you get him back,” Rebecca said. That only caused Bailey to blushed a deeper shade of red.

“Well, if he doesn’t want you, you always have me to fall back on.” Paxton winked at Bailey. Kinsley smacked him in the back of the head.

“Thanks that means so much to me.” Bailey’s voice was practically drenched in sarcasm. Bailey looked across the cafeteria, she saw her friends stare at her, probably wondering what she’s not eating lunch with them.

“Stop worrying about them,” Yolanda said, “They’ll probably just want to hear every detail of what goes on at our table.”

“Is Monserrat at the library again?” Kinsley questioned doing a quick scan of the cafeteria.

“I don’t think so, I’m pretty sure she has some club,” Paxton said taking another bite out of his hamburger.

“She’s not doing either of those,” Yolanda rolled her eyes.

“Then where exactly is she?” Paxton said with his mouth stuffed with food. Rebecca scrunched her face up as bits of food flew out of his mouth.

“She’s with Carl Phipps,” she replied, “He asked her to tutor him in history, cause he’s sucks at it.”

“I don’t like him,” Kinsley said with a shrug.

“It’s a good thing you’re not Monserrat then,” Yolanda replied with a smile. Kinsley stuck her tongue out in response.

“Don’t you have him in your class, Bailey? Monserrat told me you were in her class,” Rebecca asked. Taking a sip of her Green Apple Izzie.

“Yeah I do, he seems okay. I never really spoke to him before,” she replied quietly eating her sandwich.

“Isn’t he best friends with Anton?” Paxton asked wiping his mouth with a napkin Rebecca handed him.

“Yeah, he is.” Bailey looked down at her sandwich.

“Something interesting about your sandwich?” Winston smirked. Bailey looked up and glared at him. Right as she opened her mouth to respond, the bell rang.

“Saved by the bell,” Paxton said with a cheesy smile on his face.

Bailey stood up, throwing her stuff away just to notice the whole table was staring at her.

“What? What did I do?” Bailey asked confused.

“Your leaving?” Paxton asked raising a eyebrow.

“Am I not suppose to be leaving?” Bailey was beyond confused.

“Think outside of the box, Bailey,” Rebecca said standing up and tossing what was left of her lunch away.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I haven't updated this story since...February 12, 2010 and it is now June 23, 2010. Three months and eleven days. I think. I'm horrible at math and updating.
I'm sorry. I still can't believe six people are subscribed to this story, that's insane.

Any comments? Good or bad, all is welcomed.