Status: Slowly Active

Regrets? I've Had a Few.

Unable

Sid ran a hand through his raven hair, glancing at the frail girl beside him. Her eager eyes were fixed on him and it seemed as if she were bouncing on her rear-end in anticipation to hear his answer.

He couldn't help but to chuckle at her reaction, plucking out a cigarette from his pocket and fixing it between his lips. "My name, eh?" Sid smirked. "Out of everythin' you could have asked, that's what you choose?"

"Mhm," Elanor grinned. "That's what I want to know."

Sid perched his hand under his chin, in thought. Puckering his lips as Elanor had done, he tapped his fingers against the grain of his jaw, smiling slightly to himself. "What's my reward if I tell you?"

"R-Reward?"

"Yeah,"

"Oh," Elanor fluttered her eyelashes, clearing her throat. "What is it that you'd want?"

Sid smirked to himself, flicking the unlit cigarette against his knee. "I could think of a few things," Sid answered, eying her fervently. "But, for now, I'll just ask you a question in return. Deal?"

"Sounds fair, I guess."

"Okay, wh--"

"No, no." Elanor laughed, waving her hand in front of his face, clicking her finger nails together. "I asked you first. You answer me first."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yes," Elanor smirked, feeling superior to Sid for the first time since they met. Her head throbbed a bit from the weariness of the drugs but was otherwise stable enough for a small round of Questions. "Now, answer me."

Sid stared wearily into her hazel eyes for a long while, gaining the courage to give her a through-and-through answer. On the other hand, though, he didn't have to give her any explanation of who he was, anyway. He was Sid Fucking Vicious. Who the hell does she expect him to be? As polite as The Prince with the charm of Freddy Mercury?
That's not how he rolled. He didn't go handing out his information to girls he, let's be honest, didn't rightly know. He didn't act like that. That wasn't what he built his image on. But, on the other hand, it was El asking... And, Elanor was just so... Captivating. In her own little way.
He sighed. "If I tell ya, you ain't gonna be goin' around and tellin' anyone else. Ya hear?"

Elanor crossed her fingers over her heart, nodding curtly. "Scout's honor."

"Right," He exhaled loudly. "My name is... John."

"John?" Elanor grinned. "John what?"

This is where Sid felt victorious, smirking wildly at her. "You didn't say whole name, love."

"But, I figured you'd assume th---"

"Never assume, love."

"That's not fair, Sid." Elanor sighed, crossing her arms against her chest. Absentmindedly, she wiped her sleeve against her nose, catching some of the blood dripping out of her nasal passage. The crimson stain on her shirt made her eyes widen in alarm. "What the--"

"Come with me," Sid snarled, grabbing her arm and pulling her along into the house. Pushing past groups and groups of people, they found their way into the bathroom as Sid hastily closed the door behind them.
Greedily grabbing and towel from the small rack beside the toilet, Sid turned the sink on roughly, dabbing the towel in the water and patting it underneath Elanor's nose. "There, there." Sid mumbled, concentrating on his current obstacle. He pulled some red hair from her face, already hardening into thick ringlets from the blood, and gently hushed her sobbing. "See? Everything's under control, there, El. You'll be alright."

Elanor sobbed, slightly. "A-Are you sure?"

"Yeah. A little mishap but it's all okay, now, love."

"Promise?" Elanor mumbled, the aftereffects of the drug beginning to hit her hard, making her weary and tired. "You promised.... "

Sid caught her quick, letting her slump tenderly into the crook of his neck. Stroking her hair softly, Sid inhaled the sweet scent of her skin. "I promise, love."
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the ridiculous wait on this one! I apologize. Comment, please!

-Meg.