Status: Slowly Active

Regrets? I've Had a Few.

Rage

"Elanor?"

Elanor turned, slowly, to see Johnny standing in the doorway. She had left herself as is after her experience with Sid. Her shirt was pushed off of her shoulder and her hair was a mess. The faintest trace of whatever lipstick she had on was smudged from the corner of her mouth to the middle of her right cheek. And, her eyes were watery, causing small black traces of mascara to run down her face.

She cringed, mashing her lips together. “What is it, Johnny?”

“Nothin’. I was just…” Johnny stopped when he caught sight of her. He frowned when all of the horrible possibilities ran through his mind. “Who did this to you?”

“Nobody.”

“Bullshit, Elanor. Who did it?”

Elanor snapped her eyes shut when she felt her lip begin to tremble; Afraid she may cry. She felt so useless and unwanted. She felt used.

“Elanor,” Johnny snapped. “You tell me. Right now. Who the fuck did this to you?” Elanor whimpered, shaking her head. “Was it Steve? Paul? Tell me right now, El.”

“Nobody.”

“Elanor--"

“No. Johnny, just go.”

“Was it Sid?”

Elanor bit her tongue; Afraid something may slip out. But, her silence took too long and, soon, gave Johnny his answer.

“I’ll kill ‘em.”

“No!” Elanor recoiled quickly, grabbing onto his elbow. “Johnny, please. Don’t. It wasn’t all… Sid’s not responsible.”

“I don’t fuckin’ care. You don’t do this to someone."

“But--"

“Did he hit you?”

"--no.”

“Fuckin’ bastard.” Johnny spat. “I knew he was no good.”

“Johnny, please!” Elanor flinched when Johnny tore her hand away from his elbow. She watched with wide eyes as Johnny stalked out of the room, looking for Sid. Now, she was afraid.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait! Hopefully, you're all still reading this. College is hectic, right now. Soon, I should be getting more updates out.

Thanks for reading, and, please, don't forget to comment.