Status: Complete - Check out the sequel :)

When Duty Calls

Chapter 8

Andrea buried her face further into her pillow as she tried to get rid of the pounding headache she’d woken up with. The sun that was streaming in through her window was doing nothing to help the self inflicted pain. Actually, that wasn’t entirely true. It hadn’t been totally self inflicted; the five guys had had a lot to do with it. Always making sure she had a drink in her one hand and a shot in her other.

She groaned loudly into the pillow, knowing the only way to get rid of the offensive thumping in her head was to take pain killers, which meant she’d actually need to get up and head down stairs. She rolled over and slowly squinting her eyes open. She lay still for a moment before slowly raising herself into a sitting position. When she was sure that the movement wasn’t going to make her sick, she slowly got up and slipped on her slippers and slouched slowly towards her bedroom door.

As she walked down the stairs towards the kitchen the smell of coffee wafted to meet her. When she walked into the kitchen she was greeted with a smirk from Brian as he sat at the table eating cereal, dressed only in a pair of board shorts.

“Morning.” She muttered as she took a mug from the cupboard and poured herself a much needed coffee.

“Morning. There’s Tylenol on the table.” Brian replied. Andie didn’t have to be looking at him to know that he was smirking. She sat down in the chair next to him and reached across to pick up the small bottle of pain killers. She popped two into her mouth and swallowed them back quickly, taking a sip of her coffee to help them down. She glanced up to see Brian watching her with a smile.

“What?” she asked with a smile of her own as she remembered what had happened the previous night.

“Nothing. I was just thinking about something you said last night.” He replied, his smile widening.

“What exactly did I say last night?” Andie probed with a knowing smile.

“Don’t you remember?” he asked, his smile turning into a smirk.

“Oh no, I remember everything, I’m just interested to know what part of what I said put that smile on your face.” she replied with a smirk as his eyes widened.

“Don’t you regret anything that happened after I carried you up stairs?” he enquired. Andrea leaned closer to him, maintaining eye contact.

“Nothing.” She whispered. “I may have been drunk Brian, but I still knew what I was doing.”
He smiled again as he leaned closer to her, their heads just inches away from each other. There was a small pause before their lips brushed against each others. Andie’s eyes fluttered shut as the feeling of his lips against hers made something flip in her stomach.

“Michelle will be going to pick up the kids once she’s ready.” He whispered as they pulled away from each other at the sound of movement from upstairs.

Andie smiled as she moved back in her seat, leaning across the table to grab the box of Lucky Charms and poured herself a bowl.

“Morning, how’s your head Hun?” Michelle said in a cheerfully tone as she stepped into the kitchen.

Andie nodded as she finished chewing her mouthful of cereal. “Not as bad as what I expected, but that might be the Tylenol kicking in.” she replied as Michelle poured herself a glass of fresh orange juice from the jug in the refrigerator.

“Well, you certainly put away a lot of alcohol last night; I’m amazed you even made it up this side of noon.” She replied with a smile which Andie returned.

“Right, I better go pick up the kids.” She said grabbing the car keys off the counter and quickly pecking Brian’s cheek before heading out of the back door.

The pair sat in silence, both eating their cereal as they listened for the sound of the car pulling out of the driveway. Finishing his cereal Brian stood up and walked to the sink to wash up his bowl.

“So you don’t regret anything from last night?” he asked, glancing back over his shoulder at her. Andrea smiled at him as she finished chewing the mouthful of cereal.

“No.” she replied simply before placing the last spoonful into her mouth standing up and taking her bowl across to the sink. As she dropped it in the hot soapy water Brian turned around had wrapped his wet hands around her waist.

“So what’s changed?” he asked as her hands slipped around his waist.

“I don’t know.” She replied simply, gazing up into his big brown eyes.

“Right now I don’t care.” Brian replied with a smirk as he dipped his head, pressing his lips firmly against hers as his hold on her tightening.

“You know, if we’re quick we could, you know…” he said with his trademark smirk as he pulled away slightly. Andie pulled her arms from around his waist.

“Brian, I don’t know if…” she started, a smile creeping across her lips as she took a step back away from him before taking off running towards the stairs giggling. As she ran up the stairs she heard Brian’s footsteps behind her, gaining on her. She had almost reached her bedroom door when she felt his hand on her arm, gripping her wrist and pulling her back to him.

“You are not funny Miss. Jennings.” He breathed against her neck as he pulled her flush against his chest with one arm, his other arm running down her side as he began to walk her through her bedroom door and over to her bed.

“Bri, careful, I don’t want any marks that Michelle might see.” She said with a moan as he gently nipped the soft skin of her neck.

“I better make sure they’re somewhere only me and you will see them then.” He replied, turning her again in his arms lifting the purple camisole up over her tanned stomach and off her body before dipping his head to kiss the valley between her breasts. His hands moved down her body, lifting her up so he could carry her the rest of the way to her bed, climbing on top of her as he lay her down. She moaned softly as he continued to lick and nip at the soft skin of her breasts as his hands toyed with the waist band of her pyjama pants. She raised her hips eagerly as his hand slipped underneath the waist band, reaching to stroke her opening through her boy shorts.

Her hands reached to the waistband of his shorts, pushing them down over his hips. Her legs wrapped around him, her feet pushing the shorts further down his legs as her hand reached into his boxers, taking hold of his hardened member. She smirked as a growl left his throat, vibrating against her breast as he continued to kiss her as he barely rubbed his hand over the material of her underwear.

“Oh God baby.” He moaned against her as she continued to run her hand up and down his long shaft.

Suddenly he pulled away from her reach, his hands grabbing her pyjama pants and pulling them roughly away from her body before he finished removing his own clothes. With his smirk fixed on his lips as Andie watched his every move with eager anticipation, he lowered himself, keeping eye contact as his hands slipped under her ass, raising it slightly as his lips made contact with her wet opening. She moaned relentlessly as his tongue licked his way along her slit, taking her swollen clit into his mouth, sucking on it before plunging his tongue into her body.

“Fuck Brian!” she screamed as her legs wrapped securely around his neck, pulling his head closer to her body. His eyes smiled up at her briefly before her eyes shut in ecstasy.

“Oh God!” she moaned as her hands tightened in his dark hair as her walls closed tighter around him, convulsing as her juices spilt over his face. Her body continued to twitch in the after glow of her orgasm as Brian kissed his way slowly back up her body. As he reached her lips, her grip on his hair and hips tightened and he allowed her to roll them both over so that she was straddling him.

She sat back, again taking hold of his erect penis as she raised herself and lowering herself down onto him, moaning as he filled every inch of her. as she began to slowly rock herself back and forth, he placed his hands on her hips, gripping her tightly as he began to quicken their pace.

“Brian. Fuck I’m.” she moaned loudly as she felt herself nearing her peak once more. She screamed his name once more as she came over his throbbing penis.

“Oh God Andie.” He bellowed as she felt him shudder inside her moments later, the sensation causing her orgasm to keep going. His grip on her hips loosened slightly as he continued to rock her slowly over him.

His hands slowly made their way to her back, sliding up her back and gently ushering her down towards him, bringing her lips down to his in a soft kiss.

“Fuck me you’re amazing.” He whispered against her neck as she led down next to him, his arms snaking around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

“Urgh, as much as I hate what I’m about to say, Michelle will be back with the kids soon.” He said in a disappointed tone as he rolled away from her.

“You better go get showered.” She said removing her hand from where it was resting against his toned stomach.

“Fancy joining me?” he asked with a smirk as he rolled himself back over her so that he was leaning over her, propping himself up with an arm either side of her.

“I don’t think that’s a very good idea, we don’t want them coming back to find us in the shower together.” she replied with a smile as she reached up to kiss his lips.

“Mmm, yeah, you’ve got a point. Just one thing before I leave you though, I’m so glad you’ve decided to come back to Me.” he said leaning down with a smirk to peck her lips before jumping off the bed, grabbing his shorts as he walked out of her room.

Andie sighed to herself, a wide smile on her lips. She lay on her bed, the scent of Brian still with her, listening as she heard the faint sound of water running from the master bedroom’s bathroom. She led in silence for another brief moment before sitting up and grabbing her discarded clothes, putting them on to cross the hall towards the bathroom, deciding that a shower of her own would be a good idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
So she didn't regret anything after all!! But would you regret kissing that man married or not? ;)

Andie

As always thank-yous go out to all my readers, especially those of you who are subscribed and more so if you comment :)

And would you also be so kind and also read One Last Wish please :D