Teenagers

Chapter Sixteen: A day away

“You look familiar,” Gerard said to us.

“EHMAGOD YOU’RE GERARD WAY. I’M LIKE YOUR BIGGEST FAN!” I shrieked. Gerard took off as we laughed. I saw him run up to the band and yell, “TEENIES.” We laughed harder.

“How did you do that?” Oliver asked.

“Simple, everyone knows that My Chemical Romance is afraid of teeniest,” I replied, as if it were obvious. We walked around and found the theaters. We walked in and saw Rush Hour 3. I checked the time, ten minutes until the concert. We tried to get in, but of course Rick didn’t believe who we were. I took off the wig and put it back on. We walked in and I laughed at the worried band.

“What’s with the stress?” I asked.

“My daughter and her friends are missing. Aren’t you that teenie?” Gerard asked as he looked up.

“I’m no teenie, and I called you dad,” I said, pulling off my wig.

“YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE,” He began.

“What, we went and saw Rush Hour 3. Then we came here,” I rolled my eyes.

“Nice wig,” Mikey laughed.

“Well, GERARD, didn’t realize it was me, so it worked,” I smirked.

“I thought that you were calling me dad,” Gerard whined.

“YOU PRACTICALLY KIDNAPPED ME! FUCK THAT SHIT, YOU’RE NOT GOING TO GET CALLED DAD FOR A WHILE,” I said as the announcer announced My Chemical Romance. They walked off and I burst out laughing.

“Serves them right, they kidnapped us,” Kyle said.

“Yeah, that was fucking hilarious though,” Oliver laughed. We were about to walk on the bus when some teenies came backstage.