Teenagers

Chapter Fifteen: Goodbye

We walked to Robert’s Uncle Greg and Aunt Judi’s. All of us smiled and watched Robert get smothered by his aunt, while his uncle just gave him a high five. I dragged Kyle and Oliver outside.

“Okay, Judi has some problems. Wasn’t Robert here like a month ago?” I asked.

“Yeah, but she treats Robert like her own kid,” Kyle laughed. We stood out there laughing, until the door opened. The band walked out and picked us up.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” We screamed. They laughed as I kept whacking Gerard. He put me down at a building I didn’t recognize, and I’ve visited this town every summer.

“Where are we?” Oliver asked.

“Concert place,” Mikey replied.

“Why the Hell did you drag us here?” Kyle snapped.

“Well, it’s funnier this way!” Frank laughed.

“Really, I’m not laughing,” I scowled.

“Fuck you,” Bob rolled his eyes. No. He. Didn’t. I walked out of the building with Oliver and Kyle right behind me. I heard Mikey and Gerard shout our names, but we continued on. We walked into Walmart, and bought three wigs, three shirts, and three packs of Skittles. We changed in the bathrooms and the guys laughed.

“Nice hair. Why red?” Kyle laughed.

“What, should I have choose blond?” I smirked. We walked out and I saw the band looking around. Shit. Gerard saw us and walked over.