Teenagers

Chapter Twenty Five: Three Cheers For Sweet Reveng

I changed into my new Hot Topic dress and applied my make-up. Green Day was sitting in our bus, not knowing what awaits them in their bus. I walked out of the bathroom, holding Kyle and Oliver’s hand, laughing. We walked out and left for the limo. When we arrived to the restaurant with the two bands, I forced Oliver and Kyle on either side of me.

“We heard you’re homesick,” Frank laughed. I glared at Tre.

“Hey Tre,” I said sweetly.

“Yeah,” He replied.

“You’re so not Cool,” I laughed. Everybody joined in, except Tre, who was pouting.

“Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge,” Kyle, Oliver and I whispered. Only we knew what was going to happen to Green Day. I laughed as everybody glared at us. We held up our iPods, showing that it was playing the cd, Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. They nodded as we pulled out our cell phones to text, so no one
Me: Okay, everything’s set???

Kyle: YES

Oliver: This is seriously Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

Me: Yes, and did you guys take care of that surprise for Tre?

Oliver: Yes, food’s here!!!

Me: LOL Put on Give ‘EM Hell Kid

We looked up and started chewing on our food. I listened to Cemetery Drive. When we walked to the limo, I whispered to Oliver, “Did you put the camera’s in place?” He nodded and I smiled. Gerard and Mikey glared at us.

“What?” I asked. The shrugged and I laughed. When we arrived to our buses, and was waiting for what to come. Kyle, Oliver and I stood watching as Green Day walked onto their bus, immediately showered with green paint, feathers, and of course, honey, that had been mixed into one. We howled with laughter and ran to the safety of our bus, and cried, “THREE CHEERS FOR SWEET REVENGE!”

[A/N: Could you please comment?]