Teenagers

Chapter Twenty Seven: Green Day Discovers

“Happy birthday,” He smiled, handing me a gift bag.

“Thanks,” I smiled. I reached in the box and found a sketch pad and a necklace. I studied the necklace. It was silver, with charms on it. MCR charms. I put it on and hugged him.

“I love it,” I squealed. There was a charm of each instrument in My Chemical Romance and a microphone. I handed my empty mug and Gerard filled it up for me as he grabbed his own. The rest of the guys appeared, each wishing me a happy birthday. I heard the bus’s phone ring and answered it.

“Hey Green Day! Like my surprises for you?” I laughed.

“YOU FUCKED UP OUR BUS!” They yelled.

“Hey, no yelling to birthday girls,” I laughed.

“Sorry. Happy birthday,” They mumbled.

“Thanks, I got to go,” I said hanging up. I plopped myself next to Frank and watched TV in silence.

“Where are we heading next?” Kyle finally asked.

“Well, we’re about at Cincinnati,” Ray answered.

“Which is obviously where we’re playing,” Frank said as he gave me some Skittles.

“Thanks,” I smiled at him.

“WHAT ARE WE GOING TO HAVE FOR BREAKFEST?” Bob called from the kitchen.

“Skittle pancakes,” I laughed. The others nodded in agreement as I ate my Skittles. We continued to look at the screen, blankly.

“GUYS I CALLED YOU FOR BREAKFEST TEN MINUTES AGO,” Bob yelled. We walked to the kitchen and talked amongst ourselves.

[A/N: Comment Please!]