Teenagers

Chapter Seven: The BIG Apple

After I beat Gerard, I challenged Kyle to bowling. After defeating him, I beat everybody and passed on the controller.

“Now you know NOT to challenge me,” I smirked. The guys laughed as the bus slowed down.

“We’re here,” Chris, the driver, yelled.

“Finally,” Mikey said. I saw the guys roll their eyes. I grabbed my iPod and cell phone and walked off the bus. We walked in the building and I realized something. I WAS GOING TO BE BACKSTAGE AND AT THE CONCERTS! I know it should’ve been obvious, but I was still in shock I had my dad, and that he was Gerard Way.

“You guys can go around the city. Just be back soon, like an hour before the concert with some pizzas,” Dad said, handing me some cash.

“Thanks Gerard,” I smiled, “and by the way, you’re close to earning your title.” Kyle and Oliver laughed and Robert called.

“NOT FAIR,” He shouted.

“We got sent on tour to stop partying, you should’ve hidden from the preps,” We laughed as I hung up. I looked at my best friends and dragged them to Starbucks. After getting a caramel frappuccino, strawberry’s and crème frappuccino, and vanilla latte we headed down the streets of NYC.

“Weak,” I said to Oliver’s strawberry’s and crème frappuccino.

“What and latte is better,” He laughed.

“Mine actually has coffee ,” I smirked.

“Will you guys shut it? Lets go look around,” Kyle said as he pointed to the Empire State Building. We nodded and looked at the skyline view. I checked my watch, an hour and a half until the concert. We walked to a Domino’s pizza and ordered six medium pizza’s and left Oliver to wait for them so Kyle and I could get soda and skittles. We walked back to Oliver with five cases of soda getting dragged and skittles around the wrist. Oliver had the pizza’s and we walked back to My Chemical Romance