Teenagers

Chapter Nine: The Past

“Seriously?” Bob asked.

“Yep, and you guys took me from the parties,” I pouted.

“Sorry,” Frank said.

“Maybe this tour will be good for you,” Gerard laughed.

“Okay, now you’re respect level is almost where it started,” I said.

“Awww, poor Gerard won’t ever be called dad,” Mikey teased his older brother. We stayed backstage for about thirty minutes so fans could get some autographs. Kyle, Oliver and I walked back to the bus and sat on the couch.

“I miss my parties,” I sighed.

“Same here,” Kyle and Oliver agreed. We heard the shouts of our names and looked around. Walking off the bus, we were greeted by Robert.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” I yelled, giving him a hug. I’m a fucking great actor!

“SURPRISE!” The band yelled. I glared at them as we all walked on the bus. Robert was tired, so went to the bunks first.

“Respect level REALLY low right now,” I snapped at Gerard.

“Why? Isn’t Robert your friend?” Bob asked.

“Technically, he tagged along with us three until we told him he can just hang out with us,” Oliver stated.

“So he would stop following us and it wouldn’t look so creepy,” Kyle put in.
“You owe me so much if you ever want to earn your title,” I warned.