Teenagers

Chapter Ten: Pranks

*Gerard’s POV.

We thought they would like Robert coming with. She’ll never call me dad. Why don’t I just fucking give up?

“Gerard, hello Gerard,” Stephanie asked as she waved a hand in my face. Everyone was laughing at me. WTF?

“What?” I asked.

“I just got you so bad, it’s not even funny,” She laughed.

“What do you mean?” I glared at the three teenagers.

“Robert sent us a text and we made up a plan to see how you would react,” Kyle laughed.

“You know what you teenagers, stop scaring the living shit out of me,” I laughed.

“Oh, and by the way, Way, you’re almost at your title,” She smiled. She, Oliver, and Kyle huddled on a couch and I heard every word.

“Okay, so you two lift up Robert and I’ll pour warm water underneath. Then dip his hand and run to your bunks,” Stephanie said.

“Just make sure you use a plastic cup and take it with you to your bunk,” I laughed. They nodded and went to get the water ready.

“What are they going to do?” Frank demanded.

“Make Robert think he wet the bed, get the camera and set it up,” I laughed. Frank grabbed the camera and disappeared. I went to check on the water.

“It’s too hot, make it a little cooler,” I smiled.

“Okay, Gerard,” They said as they dumped the water.

[A/N: Could you please comment???]