‹ Prequel: Deadly Kiss
Sequel: You're Overdue
Status: Complete. Sequel is up.

Holding My Heart

1. My heart breaks

*********************
Brendon’s POV

“NO!”

William’s hand was in front of me. He caught the blade as it entered me. It missed my heart thankfully. I looked at her with a shocked expression and William ripped the knife from both of us. I fell to my knees and she took off out the door.

“CATCH HER!”

What just happened? I mean seriously! What the hell just happened? That girl confused me. I didn’t feel angry. I just felt sad. I fell so I was on my hands and knees and looked down. For a small wound I was bleeding like crazy.

I felt William lift my head and he shoved a bleeding wrist in front of my mouth. I didn’t open. I didn’t want to. My heart stung. She didn’t want me.

“Brendon drink it!”

No. I didn’t want to. I wanted to die. I just wanted to forget all of this. I wasted all that time for nothing. It was pointless. I was pointless. Though she did love me but wouldn’t “love” me. Yes that made no sense but at the same time it did.

William pried open my mouth and shoved his bleed wrist in my mouth, “You will live!”

I swallowed the blood and gripped on to his arm. I needed his blood to live. He smiled as I sucked more out of him, “Good Brendon.”

I eventually let him go and he let me fall back to the floor. I touched my chest. The wound had healed. I growled in frustration. And I heard a scream followed my words, “Let me go! You fuckers! Let me go!”

Two guys where dragging her into the room. Even now I still felt love. Even after her attack. I knew it hurt her. I was so close to making her crack! William knew that too. He was pissed at her.

She looked at me with teary eyes and William walked straight to her. On of the guys held her in place while he forced her head to the side. I got off the floor, “What are you doing!?”

He looked back at me, “Doing something you should have done years ago.”

Next thing I know his fangs are deep in her throat and she’s screaming on the top of her lungs. I was furious. How dare he do such a thing! She was mine! He forced his bleeding wound over her mouth and made it so she had to swallow it.

“STOP!”

He pulled his teeth away and kept his hand in place, “This is for your own good Urie.”

I didn’t want that. If anything I wanted her to ask me to turn her. Not her being forced to be turned. Her knees buckled and she started to fall. The guy holding her let her fall and William backed away from her. She started to cough up the blood. Her body was rejected it.

William cursed, “Damn it! I forgot.”

So did I. I marked her! I forgot I did! Oh thank you. She was staying human. She heaved some more and eventually passed out on the ground. I felt bad for her. I walked to her and leaned down to her. I picked her up and held her in my arms.

William looked at me, “Turn her before it’s too late and if you don’t. You won’t be welcome in this house. ”
**********************
♠ ♠ ♠
*******************************
So sequel….Hope(d) you like!

Thanks to: Quizilla: lustisbliss27 and everyone else

Mibba: thnxfrthvnm and again everyone else

YO! Shyla needs readers and comments on her stories

So does Tim

Show them some love!

*********************