Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 15

Alexis POV
Broden Kept Giving me Death Glares Everytime I Said Something about max. I Had To Laugh When She smacked her Nose On the Window.....Ronnie Walked in and Said"Lex, can I talk to you in The Bunk Area in a Minute" I Got up and went with Him.

"Alexis I'm Most Likely Going to Stick my Foot in My Mouth....But....I Like you Will you Please.....Be My Girlfirend?" Ronnie was Looking at me Like 'please Say yes' "Uh....Yes" He smiled and kissed me I Just about fainted and I Heard a Scream "HOW COULD YOU RONNIE!!!! SHE IS MY BESTFRIEND!!!" Broden Pushed past us and Into the Small bathroom she Locked herself in there.

"BRODEN!! COME ON OUT!!" Ronnie was Pounding on the Bathroom Door I was Sitting in my Bunk Crying. "Here I'll Take over here go Check on your Girlfriend" I Heard Max say. "Broden Please Come Out" Ronnie's Voice sounded like it Cracked I Heard a Sigh Outside My Curtain "Alexis......I......Are you Okay....I..I Mean.....Can...." It sounded like Ronnie was Crying I Rolled over and Opened the Curtain He looked at me "You Were Crying too" I Nodded and Scooted Over and Patted the Spot next Too me "Oh Lexi I Swear I Didn't Mean For any Of this To Happen....I Would Understand if you didn't want to Got out with" I Looked at him and whiped his Tears away "Ronnie, I Love Broden as Much as I Love you so I know why she Acted this Way and What would make you think That I wouldn't want to Go Out with You Cause of this I Just Started Crying cause Ive Caused Pain to Broden and you" He Looked at me and Gave me a Weak Smiled "Now if you Could just Convince Broden" I smiled and Kissed his Cheek. "Let me Go talk to her" I Climbed over Ronnie and he stoped me so I was Stradling him "I Like this" he said "I'm Sure you Do"I Said as I Finished Climbing out.

"Broden Please Come out" Max begged at the Door. I Put my Hand on his Shoulder he Nodded and Left. I Slid Down the Door so I was Sitting Next to It with My Shoulder Next to the Door "Uhm...Broden..I know you Don't Like me right Now and I just want to say I'm Sorry.....I Didn't mean For any of this Too Happen.......I Never wanted to Make you Cry So I guess I'm Going to go home" I waited For an awnser and then I went to Walk away. When I Heard "wait" From The Other Side of the Door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Sorry its So short