Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 25

Brody POV

I can’t believe the guys have replaced Ronnie already; he’s been gone for a fucking day. Max tried to get me to eat some of the dinner that Robert made but I just ignored him; I knew it hurt him but maybe now he knows how I’m feeling. I know that Ronnie was his best friend but he’s my big brother.

“Babe, did you want to come watch a movie with me and the guys?” Max asked me as he stuck his head into my bunk; my back was facing him and I didn’t say anything to him.

“I love you Brodes” Max told me; the first time my boyfriend says ‘I love you’ and I didn’t say anything back, I’m the worst girlfriend ever.

I heard Max sign before he kept walking to the back of the bus; I shut my eyes as I heard Craig’s laugh flow through the bus. I climbed out of my bunk as quietly as I could; I pulled some converses onto my feet before pushing my phone into the pocket of my yellow skinny jeans. I tip toed to the front of the bus and quietly opened the bus door; I shut it just as quietly then ran towards the loud music that I could hear. I smiled slightly as my eyes landed on the party that the other bands were throwing; I started to walk through the crowd of drunken people.

“Hey there good looking” I heard the familiar voice of Steve come from behind me.

“Hey Steve” I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist.

“Where’s everyone else?” Steve asked looking behind me.

“I came by myself” I mumbled looking at my shoes.

Steve understood why I came so he didn’t go tell any of the guys; he then introduced me to a few bands that I like but somehow we lost each other. It didn’t really bother me seeing as I’ve been to a lot of parties with Ronnie and I always lost him; I’m used to wandering around by myself.

“What would you like sweetheart?” A guy asked me as I walked over to where the alcohol was.

“Anything” I told him before I took a beer from his hand; I thanked him before walking around and drowning half in one gulp.

All I wanted was to forget about everything; I wanted to forget how fucked up my family is, how fucked up my life is, how Ronnie is in jail, how he left me after he promised not to, and how Craig replaced him after one day.

“Oh thank you” I said as another drink was placed in my hand after I threw my fourth beer bottle away.

“Anytime sweet cheeks. So what’s a gorgeous girl like you doing at a party all alone?” A guy asked me; I turned around to get a good look at him. He was a few inches taller then me with light brown shaggy hair, dull brown eyes, his left eyebrow pierced, and he was wearing a black jeans and black shirt.

“I have a boyfriend” I replied as I started walking away from him.

“Well where is he then?” The guy asked walking in front of me and stopping me from walking.

“He’s hanging with his band on their bus” I said; this guy was really starting to piss me off now.

“Well I’m sure he won’t find out” Emo guy said letting his eyes trail up and down my body.

“There’s no way in hell I’m sleeping with you, now leave me the hell alone” I slurred as I walked away from him as quickly as I drunken feet could go. I dropped the drink he gave me as I walked but over to the main party; how I got so far away from it I have no idea.

“Oh sorry” I slurred as I run straight into someone’s back; I watched as they turned around to face me and I wished I could have bumped into someone else.

“Hi Brody” Craig smiled; oh how I wanted to slap that smile right off his face.

“Brodes, thank you we found you” I heard the familiar voice sign with relief behind me; I turned around to face a very worried looking Max.

“Why did you run off?” Robert asked me; his face was covered in panic.

“Why didn’t you answer your phone?” Bryan asked in worry.

“Ahh…” I trailed off; I hated making everyone worry about me like this.

I hated myself for making them come out to look for me; I never even thought about how they would feel when they found my bunk empty. I couldn’t take their concerned faces anymore; I couldn’t stand their eyes burning into my face anymore. So I did the only thing that I was good at; I ran away from them. I heard them yelling my name and running after me but that just pushed me to run faster; I was tripping over air as my vision got a little blurry.

“Ugh” I groaned as my body made contact with the hard dirt ground; I tripped over something and landed on the front of my body. Suddenly I felt two hands grabbed my upper arms pulling me to my feet; they pulled me backwards which was ever harder to do then run in my drunken state.

“What the fuck” I said before a hand covered my mouth. My eyes widened as I became scared; I started to struggle against them when their other hand wrapped tightly around my waist and pinning my arms to my side.

“I told you your boyfriend won’t find out” The guy whispered into my ear; a shiver ran down my spine as I realized it was the sleazy guy from earlier. I tried to talk and scream but it just came out muffled so no one could hear me; we were standing in between two buses as no one could see me either.

“You’re going to enjoy this just as much as me” He whispered into my ear again as he pushed my against one of the buses; I whimpered in pain as my arms got pinned behind my back.

Tears formed in my eyes as his slid a hand up under my shirt; his hand slid up my flat stomach to my bra. The tears fell from my eyes as his hand reached my chest; he took his time feeling each of my breasts before his lips kissed my cheek heading towards my neck. Suddenly something clicked in my mind; Ronnie taught me how to defend myself against a guy when I started working in Club Sinful. I brought my knee up hit my target hard; this guy wasn’t going to be able to use his little fella anytime soon.

“Ugh, fucking bitch” He groaned in pain as he fall to his knees; his hands flying straight down so he could hold himself. I took from running again but I didn’t get far before something wrapped around my right ankle making me fall to the hard ground yet again.

“No you don’t bitch” The guy said pulling my ankle so I slid closer to him; there was no way in hell I was going to let him touch me again.

I started kicking my left foot towards his face; hitting his nose after my second kick. He groaned as blood flowed out of his now broken nose; I stumbled as I got to my feet and took of running as fast as I could. I took a chance and looked over my shoulder but was grateful when I couldn’t see him following me; I was just about to turn my attention back to in front of me when I collided with something.

“Ugh” I squealed as I fell backwards. I signed in relief as I saw who was lying on the ground in front of me; it was Bryan.

“Brody, thank God” I heard Max sign again as he squatted next to me; I looked up at his gorgeous face.

I got onto my knees and wrapped my arms around Max’s neck tightly; Max’s arms instantly wrapped themselves around my waist. I was so scared that if I let Max go then the sleazy guy would get me again.

“Babe, why are your clothes dirty? Have you been crying?” Max asked me after he helped me stand up.

“Um… I fell” I mumbled; it was true. I did fall a number of times; I just didn’t want them to know what just happened.

“Are you alright?” Max asked as his eyes looked over me to see if I was hurt.

“I’m fine now Max” I said as I cupped his face in my hands; I crashed my lips onto his and kissed him with all the passion and love I could. Max’s hands instantly found my hips as he deepened our kiss.

“Sorry to interrupt but can we go to the bus now?” I heard Robert ask making Max and I pull apart.

“Yeah I want to go to the bus” I said; I also wanted to get away from this spot. All I wanted right now as my bunk; I just wanted to go to sleep and forget that this happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please!