Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 26

Alexis POV
I was pacing the floor waiting for the guys to come back I was the one who told them Brody was gone so I panicked I heard the bus door open and I jumped up and saw Brody was covered in dirt and her shirt was ripped a little and I also noticed a dirty hand print on her jeans and it was way too big to be hers so I said “Come here Broden” she looked like she was about to cry I drug her into the small bathroom barely big enough for 1 person let alone 2. “Tell me right now what happened” she looked up at me her brown eyes filling with tears “OH Lexi it was horrible some guy attacked me and tried to rape me” she started crying so I grabbed a wet wash cloth and dapped it on her forehead and face to wipe of the dirt. “You stay right here” she nodded I ran out and grabbed some of my Pjs for her I knew she liked these ones cause she stole them from me at the hotel. I walked back in and she smiled I smiled a weak smile “Put these on and hop into bed I’m bringing you something to eat and you’re not gonna argue with me” Brody laughed “you already sound like a mother” I rolled my eyes “so…I will be a cool mother!” she smiled a very weak smile and hugged me.
I walked into the small kitchen on the bus and got Brody and orange and a Yogurt. I walked back to her bunk but she wasn’t there so I looked in the bathroom nothing so I rolled my eyes and looked in my bunk and there she was “what are you doing?” She smiled “my bunk was too far away” I laughed and said “Move over” she did and I hopped in with her. “Alexis do you still love my brother?” I looked at her and handed her the food I got her “Honestly….Yes I love him so much it hurts my heart sometimes” Brody nodded “But…..I can’t stand to see him do that and I don’t want my child raised like I was” Brody looked at me funny “Like you were?” I sighed “my Mom was a druggie and left me and my father when I was 7 and my brother was 11….My father was a drunk who never came home but when he did he would hit me and rape me….I protected my older brother..” Brody gasped “I’m so sorry Alexis” I smiled “my last name isn’t really fosset…It’s actually Briggs…Alexis Annemarie Briggs” Brody hugged me.
“Now let’s watch a movie!” I exclaimed and we watched baby Momma….Brody’s choice.
After the movie I looked to my left and noticed Brody was fast asleep. I smiled and closed my eyes but was jolted awake when max yelled “Body’s Gone again” I poked my head out “Would you kindly shut up! She is right here with me she said her bunk was too far away!” I stuck my head back in and heard max mumbled “Mood swings” I laughed. “No I’m just a bitch” that got a laugh out of everyone in the sitting area.
The next morning the buses were moving again and we were on our way to California for a three day concert. I hopped out of my bunk and to the Front of the bus were Craig was up on the phone. I tried to listen in on what he was saying and all I caught was “Baby girl daddy loves you” then he hung up the phone and I sat next to him “Hey...” He smiled “hi…how are you?” I smiled “good….and you?” he laughed “well this is awkward” I laughed he looked at me “I bet your wondering who I was talking to?” I looked at him “Kind of” He smiled and opened his phone “this is me and my daughter” I looked at the picture and they looked so adorable. “She is the most adorable kid I’ve ever seen” he smiled “Thanks! So I hear you’re pregnant?” I nodded “Oh….So is it Ronnie’s or mine?” I looked at him “Ronnie’s…It can’t be yours I would be over 2 months Pregnant” He nodded “But you know I will do anything for you?” I smiled “I know you would and I would do anything for you……I still love Ronnie but I loved you first” I hugged me and said “Don’t worry everything will be fine…” I looked up at him “don’t make promises you can’t keep Craig” He smiled “I’m not I’m making a Promise I know I can keep it will be rough but I’m here for you I have a daughter and I know how it feels” I looked at him and I could tell he meant everything he just said. “I trust you” I leaned into him and he laughed “I just realized your married” I laughed “wait how’s that funny?” Me and him started laughing uncontrollably “That’s not real funny but okay” I laughed Craig nodded and then all the guys came out “It’s great to see you two getting along” Bryan spoke “Yeah what Bry-Guy said” Robert said max looked at us on the couch “Whats going on here? Why are you two cuddled up together?” Craig and I jumped apart. “It’s nothing I was tired and he talked to me” I said Max nodded “Sure I believe you” I threw a pillow at him.
Broden came out looking a whole lot better than yesterday “You okay?” I asked her she smiled at me “Thanks to you yes….But can I talk to you?” I nodded. I fallowed Brody to the bunk area “I heard you and Craig talking” She said I gulped “yeah…..” She looked sad “Do you love him more than Ronnie?” I looked at her “I honestly don’t know I’m so Confused I mean I love Ronnie but I loved Craig first…..” I started Crying “Hey…Don’t cry it will be fine I know in the end you will make the right choice. I will still love you no matter who you chose whether It be Ronnie or Craig” I hugged her “your such a good friend and I’m such a fucked up wife and girlfriend and Friend “I sighed she laughed “No you’re not! I am Max told me he loved me and I didn’t say anything back to him I’m a fucked up girlfriend!” me and her fought about that for like 1 hour then we both finally gave up and I got dressed for the show I was going tonight to see what the new Escape The Fate was like.
“OKAY LA!!!!” Max screamed to the crowd causing them to scream back “So…As most of you know Ronnie is in Jail! But…Craig Mabbitt from Bless the fall is replacing him” The Crowd Booed “Hey! You didn’t let me FUCKING Finish! Craig is only here until Ronnie gets out of Jail!” The Crowd then Cheered!
They started with “Not good enough for the truth or the Cliché” then the sang “The Day I left the womb”, “Situations”, “Cellar Door”, and They did Three Encores “The webs we weave”, “Reverse This Curse” and “Friends and Alibis”
The guys came off stage and hugged us causing me and Broden to squeal cause they were so Sweaty that our shirts where wet.
“Do I have to?” Broden whined “Yes!” I pushed her to Craig who said “Hello Ladies” Broden looked at me “Now!” I said She sighed “Craig you did a Great job tonight” Craig smiled from ear to ear “Thank you Brody that means the world to me” she smiled a little and ran off to be with max.
“I guess you liked the show too?” Craig asked me when we were outside walking around the buses “Yeah you did great and the crowd loved it too.” I smiled at him he returned the smiled. “Hey I asked ETF’s Manager if I could bring out my daughter.” I smiled “Really what did he say?” I asked “He said yes If one of you girls agreed to watch her during the shows that are 18 and up and when we play bars” I smiled. “I’ll do it!” he smiled. “Really?” I laughed at how high his voice got. He blushed “sorry my voice rises when I get excited” I laughed “Its fine so whats her name?” he smiled “her name is Leila Rose” I smiled “I love that name it’s so Cute.” He smiled I think this is a good thing…Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Craig Mabbitt and Leila Rose:
Image
Aren't they adorable!
Comment!!! Please we Live off of Comments!!!