Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 27

Brody POV

I waited for Max to put his bass into its case before I grabbed his hand and dragged him outside toward the buses; I can’t believe Lexi made me say that to Craig. But I will admit that he wasn’t too bad; at first I thought he would suck but I was proven wrong tonight.

“See talking to Craig isn’t that bad now is it?” Max said letting go of my hand so he could wrap his arm around my waist; his hand rested on my hip.

“Oh shut it” I mumbled rolling my eyes and crossing my arms over my chest.

“Oh I feel so loved” Max chuckled kissing my cheek softly. Once we reached the bus I let Max go on so he could put his bass away; I smiled when Max rushed back out to me seeing as I stayed outside the bus.

“So where are you taking me?” Max asked as I laced our fingers together and pulled him along with me.

“It’s a surprise” I smiled looking up at him; I know how much he hates surprises.

“Please tell me?” Max begged pulling my arm over so I was in front of him.

“Nope” I smiled as Max wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

“Please Brodes” Max whispered resting his head on my shoulder; I shivered slightly when Max’s warm breathe brushing across my neck.

“I’m not going to tell you Max” I told him as we slowly walked towards my surprise; we had to slow down because I kept stumbling.

“Please babe” Max mumbled against my neck before he started to place butterfly kisses up and down my neck. I gasped when Max found my soft spot; I felt Max smirk as he continued to attack my soft spot with his lips.

“Max stop” I said weakly trying to keep the moan from escaping my throat; when he didn’t stop I unwrapped his arms from my body.

“Close your eyes” I smiled as I saw the confused look across his face; once Max had his eyes shut I walked behind him placing my hands over his eyes just incase. I giggled when I heard a groan come from Max; I carefully guided Max over to the right spot.

“Open your eyes” I whispered into Max’s ear while taking my hands away from his eyes. I felt a blush cover my cheeks as I heard Max gasp; in front of us was a white bed sheet that I stole from the bus.

I had written ‘I Love You Maxwell Green’ with a black sharpie; I had it tied up between two trees. Max spun around to pull me into his arms; a huge smile was placed on his lips as he looked down into my eyes.

“I love you so much Max” I smiled brightly up at my boyfriend. My eyes closed when Max crashed his lips onto mine; I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me so I could deepen out kiss.

“I love you more Brodes” Max mumbled against my lips; things were starting to heat up and as much as it killed me to pull away I had to.

“Max, take the banner down” I said trying to catch my breath; Max smiled brightly as he ran over to my banner and quickly took it down.

He folded it as he ran back over to me; once he reached me he wrapped his arms around my waist again. I leaned up catching his lips easily; Max’s hand ran down my back until he reached my bum. His hands kept going down until he reached my thighs where he lifted and wrapped my legs around his waist; his hands moved to my bum again to hold me up.

Max’s lips attacked my neck as he started walking towards the bus; I somehow managed to get my phone from my pocket to text Lex, she agreed to get the guys off the bus and stay off. It didn’t take us long until Max started to struggle to climb the bus steps; I giggled as I wiggled out of Max’s grip. I bit my bottom lip as I jogged up the steps with Max on my heels; I smiled as I grabbed Max’s hand and pulled him towards his bunk, I smirked when I saw Max drop my banner onto the couch.

“Brody, are you sure?” Max asked as I played with the bottom of his shirt.

“I’m sure, I want this” I said quietly as I pulled Max’s shirt off his body and threw in behind me.

Max was quick to follow as he pulled my shirt over my head before crashing his lips back onto mine; we both kicked our shoes and socks off before I undid Max’s belt and then his jean’s zip. Max undid my zip before we took our jeans off leaving us in just our underwear; I bit my bottom lip as I took in Max’s body letting my hands run over his chest.

Max was also taking in my body as his warm hands ran over all my curves; I then laid in Max’s bunk pulling him on top of me. It wasn’t long until Max was slowly pushing into me; a single tear rolled down my cheek as Max took my innocence, yes I was a virgin. Once the pain vanished pure pleasure was filling up my body quickly; I knew Max was enjoying it too by his loud groans. After we were finished Max laid next to me pulling me closer to his body; I rested my head on his chest listening to his heart beat slow back to its normal speed.

“I love you so much Broden” Max whispered as he tried to catch his breath.

“I love you too Max” I whispered back; I smiled as I felt Max kiss my forehead so I kissed his bare chest.

Max’s hand cupped my cheek making me looking up at him; he leaned down pressing his soft warm lips against mine. A shiver ran down my spine when his cold lip rings touched my warm lips. We smiled at each other before I placed my head back onto my boyfriend’s chest; I was still smiling widely as sleep overtook me body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!