Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 28

Alexis POV 3 days later
Right now I was sitting in the living area of the bus Craig’s daughter would be here any day my stomach was no longer flat I had a very small baby bump and Broden was sick. “Girls we have a meet-n-greet to get to will you be fine on the bus?” Craig asked I nodded they left. Broden came out of the bathroom I looked at her she didn’t look sick “Brodes are you okay?” She shook her head no. “Brody tell me whats wrong so I can help” she looked at me and said “well I’m throwing up, I’m always hungry and tired” my eyes bulged out a little bit and I jumped up grabbing My wallet and running to the Drug store across the street.
I walked in and looked thru the aisles until I found them I bought 4 just In case then I bought 4 bottles of water and some gum then walked out. I made it back to the bus and handed them to her “Go!” She looked at me “I can’t be Pregnant!” I sighed “Just trust me Brodes pee on the damn sticks!” she walked into the bathroom and did her business she walked back out and set them on the counter. Now the hard part waiting.
*15 minutes later*
“it’s time” Broden said she was about to flip one over but chickened out “You do it Alexis” I sighed I flipped number 1 over and read it out loud “Positive” I heard Brody sit down I looked at stick 2 “Positive” Numbers 3 and 4 “Positive” she had a blank look on her face “Brodes are you okay?” she looked at me and said “I can’t believe it I’m pregnant there is a little person thing inside me” she said pointing to her small stomach. I saw a smile make its way to her face. I smiled “I guess I’m going to be an aunty” she smiled and hugged me.
Brody and I sat around the bus watching nothing but baby themed movies like: Little man, baby Momma, Yours, Mine, and ours, Cheaper by the dozen, and Cheaper by the Dozen 2. The guys walked back on the bus well all the guys except Craig. He walked on 12 minutes later with a little girl with Blond hair and brown eyes in his arms. “Leila this is Alexis, Broden, Max, Robert, and Bryan…Everyone this is Little Leila Rose” She smiled and looked around at everyone “Yow are Two awe Pwetty” she said pointing to me and Broden. We smiled “Thank you Leila rose” She smiled “Call me Leil” we nodded. Craig let her down and she wondered the bus. “Craig she is adorable” I said he smiled “thank you” I looked and noticed Max and Broden walking away from the bus outside. “Whats going on with them?” Craig asked I shrugged It wasn’t my place to tell him.
Leila was taking pictures with Craig’s cell phone and got a picture of me and Him hugging each other “dis is a good one daddy” she showed him and he nodded Leila looked at my stomach “Is der a baby in dare?” I nodded and she giggled.
She skipped around singing “There’s a Baby in my tummy!” it was so cute I was hoping that max and Broden would be back soon.
Craig put Leila to bed for her nap “so Leila loves you already Alexis” I smiled “Good Cause she is adorable” he smiled “so when is your first Doctors appointment?” I sighed “as soon as we get to Montana my Doctors said that they have a family owned company in Montana, Ohio, Chicago, South Carolina, Florida, Las Vegas, and Phoenix Arizona” I smiled he laughed “oh so Prepared are we?” I nodded and snuggled up to Craig.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o Brodens Pregnant too! wow Leila loves Alexis! Craig is so Curious Come on AND COMMENT!